Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 09:24 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
And people on the left said he was a right-winger and that he did this because of something Palin did/said. And there is no proof of that.

If Palin is guilty of turning Tuscon into a political issue then so is MSNBC, CNN, NBC, CBS etc....

They did the same thing when that guy flew an airplane into a building ain Austin. Blamed in on the right. Even though there was no evidence he was on the right.

Uh, the thread's about Palin
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2011, 09:28 AM

4,105 posts, read 8,288,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
and your personal problem with this idividual is what, that you have to post a hate thread on her?????
Yeah, OP. This poster has never posted anything hateful about someone he disagrees with.

Quote:
btw

Loughner (the shooter/killer) was a far lefty, quite liberal. & oddly obsessed with the 2012 prophecy.
Anything factual to support those allegations?

Quote:
and btw2...it was the left that was trying to blame the right about Loughner
It was Paling alleging the shooter was "possibly left leaning" with NOTHING to support that statement. Try and keep up.

20,834 posts, read 17,098,118 times
Quote:
because I have nothing to say for palin..personaly I dont like her...but threads like this, from both sides are just stupid and hateful. and according to the TOS, this is a hateful troll thread
Actually the premise is substantial. Her influence has been significant and now is waning. You say you don't like her but are willing to report a thread in which others take note and interest. The fact that you are adamant in your position, citing chapter and verse to close it down tells me that you ARE more invested than you are willing to state, present, support or defend. It is just like her actually now that I think about it trying to deflect criticism and basically just to get your way on a Sunday morning. I really don't care how you behave anywhere else but here you should at least act like a person with a head on their shoulders and be honest about the way you do feel not just "report" something that you SAY you don't care about.....

Old 03-06-2011, 09:29 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,945,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post

It was Paling alleging the shooter was "possibly left leaning" with NOTHING to support that statement. Try and keep up.
Do you have amnesia or something?

Old 03-06-2011, 09:39 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,304,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
hey look it's the some of the same posters who whined about "another black thread" now participating on "another Palin thread".
Credibility issues abound.

Hypocrisy is alive and well every single day here on CD by the left wingers.

Old 03-06-2011, 09:40 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,277,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
Coulter had her 15 minutes and slipped away...

Palin's 15 minutes is close to finished...

Bachmann will be the next darling of the know-nothings.
What cracks me up is that these woman wouldn't have a job at all were it not for the women's movement.
Then they turn around and behave as if women were mean, petty and stupid.

Old 03-06-2011, 09:45 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,098,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
What cracks me up is that these woman wouldn't have a job at all were it not for the women's movement.
Then they turn around and behave as if women were mean, petty and stupid.
The stunning message delivered by Palin is a reminder to us all that millions of people can be manipulated and controlled with the "right" words.

Old 03-06-2011, 10:20 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,478,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Anything factual to support those allegations?

Gunman Jared Lee Loughner obviosuly has some issues as seen by his Myspace and Youtube.

Books:I had favorite books: Animal Farm, Brave New World, The Wizard Of OZ, Aesop Fables, The Odyssey, Alice Adventures Into Wonderland, Fahrenheit 451, Peter Pan, To Kill A Mockingbird, We The Living, Phantom Toll Booth, One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest, Pulp,Through The Looking Glass, The Communist Manifesto, Siddhartha.

A woman named Caitie Parker has been tweeting that she went to school with Rep. Gabrielle Giffords’ alleged shooter Jared Loughner and that he had met Giffords previously

Read more: Jared Loughner Classmate Caitie Parker Says He Met Gabrielle Giffords Previously

Jared Loughner Classmate Caitie Parker Says He Met Gabrielle Giffords Previously

Tweets from a person who used to know the shooter.

Caitie Parker (caitieparker) on Twitter

I haven’t seen him since ’07. Then, he was left wing.

As I knew him he was left wing, quite liberal. & oddly obsessed with the 2012 prophecy.

this guy was described by his classmates as a (LEFT WING RADICAL) ( LEFT WING RADICAL)

Old 03-06-2011, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Do you have amnesia or something?
No, do you?

Or just wearing blinders for the day?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies