Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 04:58 PM

873 posts, read 1,804,492 times

Advertisements

We need a candidate, irregardless of gender, that is FOR America. We haven't had that in over a century in my opinion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2011, 05:01 PM

694 posts, read 745,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
A piece of advice. If you value your existence, don't ever say such a foolish thing in front of a woman. It's sexist, it's demeaning, it's insulting, it's stupid, and totally untrue...!
Your ideas of women are 50 years out of style. It's OK to be out of tune, but best to keep it to yourself, rather than insult every female on the planet...
It won't insult a Christain woman, or shouldn't anyway. My views are out-of-date ONLY IF the views of God are out-of-date. I suppose God IS out of date now by the standards of humanity. By the way, I HAVE told people this when I have been asked about women being President. They didn't care for it but seemed to understand when I told them that women make good advisors because their minds are made to, not only concentrate on multiple things at once, but are also more compasionate and consider more options than the average man.

Charles Sands
Smyrna, TN

Old 03-06-2011, 05:04 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times
You don't think Dennis Kucinich or Ralph Nader are for America? I like both of them.

I'm on the fence with Rand Paul and Ron Paul. Those two just seem too fake to me: the gruesome twosome as I like to call them. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugguy View Post
We need a candidate, irregardless of gender, that is FOR America. We haven't had that in over a century in my opinion.

Old 03-06-2011, 05:09 PM

1,565 posts, read 2,451,073 times
had clinton won the nomination she would have been potus so yes woul be my answer

Old 03-06-2011, 05:12 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,338,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpsTN View Post
Some women would and can, but women are not meant to be leaders overall. They are meant to be advisors.

Charles Sands
Smyrna, TN
Says who??

Old 03-06-2011, 05:13 PM

2,430 posts, read 2,767,769 times
Default i MUST CRY FOUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I want a president that is up to the job, and can handle the presidency. Would a woman be more level-headed than a man? Hardly. So what's the huge deal? I want a good president! I don't want a president because they are not white males. Obama is the first "black" president, yet he's doing a banged up job, but hey! As long as Obama is in, we can all go to sleep at night knowing that we're not being pre-judged for being racists by our European masters
aT LEAST he's MIXED , SOME MIGHT SAY HE IS MORE WHITE THAN ANY THING ELSE................I say he may be doing a good job, but at least he managed to stay employed while many hard working Americans were conspired against by the totality of the U.S. government , wall street, Fed and the Banks of America. And that shoe fell Pre-Obama.........I personally feel he was hand picked to decide Afro Americans.........He representing the Rich, empowered, privileged, successful from the rest of us, to show us the poor exist by and for and because of the rich. And it is better to be rich. Even thought is is impossible for every one to be rich. Like it is impossible for everyone to agree.

Last edited by bluescityleon; 03-06-2011 at 05:24 PM..

Old 03-06-2011, 05:25 PM

Default who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugguy View Post
.....who do you think they are for?

Old 03-06-2011, 05:25 PM

694 posts, read 745,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
Says who??
???... oh, yeah, God! I am a Christian.

Charles Sands
Smyrna, TN

Old 03-06-2011, 05:28 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,652,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpsTN View Post
???... oh, yeah, God! I am a Christian.

Charles Sands
Smyrna, TN
You speak for God And I thought Charlie Sheen had a big ego!

Old 03-06-2011, 05:33 PM

Default A better question.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Bull crap. Some of the greatest military and governmental leaders the world has known have been women.

Elizabeth I would be a great example of both.

Stereotypes, I swear.....
.........does Americia have the political will to drug test and brain scan any one seeking public office, or is rolling the dice O.K.?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies