Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 09:30 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,136,132 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
<yawn>

Can't you lefties move on? Or are you so desperate with the way things are going today that you still have to keep the "Hate Bush" movement going.

More Left Wing deflection.
Deflection is when you change the subject which is exactly what you did here. You overlooked everything in the OP and dismissed it because you don't want to waste time with the truth. If you want to give a criminal a break or excuse an inept leader because you share his political party affiliation and/or basic ideology, then what kind of person are you? How is that productive? And since when is finding obvious and undeniable fault with the President only something the left would do? Seems they can't let Obama eat a meal without finding some kind of fault right now. Crime, corruption, and deliberate mismanagement do not get applied to just one ideology or party. Any sane person would use their discerning eyes to see it all around them. In this particular case, the lens of scrutiny can still focus on Bush and his ilk for committing crimes and corruption against all of us, yes, ALL of us.

Stay on the beach, Cunucu, and let the rest of us take care of things. A statute of limitations on destroying our country doesn't exist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2011, 09:34 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,136,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadro77 View Post
How about you worry about Denmark and we'll worry about the United States .
Yeah, foreigners who are subjected to our aggression and economic rape don't get a point of view. Would you feel the same way if the poster was Iraqi or Afghan? Do they not get to voice their rage? Or do victims not get to press charges?

Old 03-08-2011, 10:34 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,251,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geos View Post
HOW SOON WE FORGET! OBAMA HATERS,.... REMEMBER THIS GUY?

I am the first President in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.
I invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over one billion dollars per week.
I spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted the U.S. Treasury.
I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S. history.
I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month period.
I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.
I set the all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the U.S. stock market.
In my first year in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs and that trend continues every month.
I'm proud that the members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in U.S. history. My "poorest millionaire," Condoleeza Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.
I set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips by an U.S. President. I am the all-time U.S. and world record-holder for receiving the most corporate campaign donations.
My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of my best friends, Kenneth Lay, presided over the largest corporate bankruptcy fraud in U.S. History, Enron.
My political party used Enron private jets and corporate attorneys to assure my success with the U.S. Supreme Court during my election decision. I have protected my friends at Enron and Halliburton against investigation or prosecution. More time and money was spent investigating the Monica Lewinsky affair than has been spent investigating one of the biggest corporate rip-offs in history.
I presided over the biggest energy crisis in U.S. history and refused to intervene when corruption involving the oil industry was revealed.
I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history. Oddly, Oil companies posted record profits at the same time. Hmmm
I changed the U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.
I appointed more convicted criminals to administration than any President in U.S. history. I created the Ministry of Homeland Security, the largest bureaucracy in the history of the United States government.
Update - My entire understaff is currently under indictment or investigation for criminal fraud. I can assure ya however, the trail stops at Dick and Don's doorstep cuz I'm not even sure what indictment means.
Update - It's been proven that Dick and Don concocted and planted the story written by the New York Times that effectively took us to war. Course, I don't read newspapers so I don't even know what story everyone keeps talking bout.
I've broken more international treaties than any President has in U.S. history.
I am the first President in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the Human Rights Commission. I also withdrew the U.S. from the World Court of Law.
I refused to allow inspectors access to U.S. "prisoners of war" detainees and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva Convention.
I am the first President in history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. election).
I set the record for fewest numbers of press conferences of any President since the advent of television.
I set the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one-year period. After taking off the entire month of August, I presided over the worst security failure in U.S. history.
I garnered the most sympathy for the U.S. after the World Trade Center attacks and less than a year later made the U.S. the most hated country in the world, the largest failure of diplomacy in world history.
I pretty much stopped reading that pile of twisted words when I saw that even though he did not have a criminal record you said he did. What crime was he tried for committing before being inaugurated? I missed out on all that crap from the libs.

Old 03-08-2011, 11:31 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,285,776 times
Default Let me guess, CNN stands for Communist National Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I pretty much stopped reading that pile of twisted words when I saw that even though he did not have a criminal record you said he did. What crime was he tried for committing before being inaugurated? I missed out on all that crap from the libs.
DUI. You probably missed out on that bit of info because you only watch Fox News.

Bush acknowledges 1976 DUI charge - CNN

Old 03-09-2011, 06:37 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,581,296 times
Default Unfortunately for those Bush apologists with memory issues...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
<yawn>

Can't you lefties move on? Or are you so desperate with the way things are going today that you still have to keep the "Hate Bush" movement going.

More Left Wing deflection.

... Bush will always be responsible for the things he fouled up. See post #1 in this thread for that long list.

Old 03-09-2011, 06:43 AM

30,058 posts, read 18,650,451 times
Quote:

I am the first President in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.
I invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over one billion dollars per week.
I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month period.
I set the all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the U.S. stock market.
In my first year in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs and that trend continues every month.
I'm proud that the members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in U.S. history. My "poorest millionaire," Condoleeza Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.
I set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips by an U.S. President. I am the all-time U.S. and world record-holder for receiving the most corporate campaign donations.
My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of my best friends, Kenneth Lay, presided over the largest corporate bankruptcy fraud in U.S. History, Enron.
My political party used Enron private jets and corporate attorneys to assure my success with the U.S. Supreme Court during my election decision. I have protected my friends at Enron and Halliburton against investigation or prosecution. More time and money was spent investigating the Monica Lewinsky affair than has been spent investigating one of the biggest corporate rip-offs in history.
I presided over the biggest energy crisis in U.S. history and refused to intervene when corruption involving the oil industry was revealed.
I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history. Oddly, Oil companies posted record profits at the same time. Hmmm
I changed the U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.
I appointed more convicted criminals to administration than any President in U.S. history. I created the Ministry of Homeland Security, the largest bureaucracy in the history of the United States government.
Update - My entire understaff is currently under indictment or investigation for criminal fraud. I can assure ya however, the trail stops at Dick and Don's doorstep cuz I'm not even sure what indictment means.
Update - It's been proven that Dick and Don concocted and planted the story written by the New York Times that effectively took us to war. Course, I don't read newspapers so I don't even know what story everyone keeps talking bout.
I am the first President in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the Human Rights Commission. I also withdrew the U.S. from the World Court of Law.
I refused to allow inspectors access to U.S. "prisoners of war" detainees and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva Convention.
I am the first President in history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. election).
I set the record for fewest numbers of press conferences of any President since the advent of television.
I set the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one-year period. After taking off the entire month of August, I presided over the worst security failure in U.S. history.
I garnered the most sympathy for the U.S. after the World Trade Center attacks and less than a year later made the U.S. the most hated country in the world, the largest failure of diplomacy in world history.

Ah........................ the left, so full of hate, will only be happy again when there is a republican president. Then, and only then, will they be able to dust of the placards, put the tie-dye back on, and get down to what they love most- complaining and protesting.

Obama has broken the financial back of the nation and is the most dismal failure of any US president. The left attempts to "sanitize" his incompetence by the above pathetic attempt at relativism.

Old 03-09-2011, 06:44 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,361,465 times
Quote:

And to think as bad as that was, BO is even worse!

The February deficit was $223 billion.

Obama's monthly deficits are greater than Bush's annual deficits.

Save the lecture Professor Geos.

Old 03-09-2011, 06:48 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,041,277 times
Yawn.

Old 03-09-2011, 07:47 AM

37,794 posts, read 40,986,531 times
You are looking at the badness/goodness of some of these things through lib glasses. For example: You want us to think the Bush UN stuff was a bad thing?

Old 03-09-2011, 08:06 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,200,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
DUI. You probably missed out on that bit of info because you only watch Fox News.

Bush acknowledges 1976 DUI charge - CNN
DUI is not a "crime". It is a misdemeanor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post
Deflection is when you change the subject which is exactly what you did here. You overlooked everything in the OP and dismissed it because you don't want to waste time with the truth. If you want to give a criminal a break or excuse an inept leader because you share his political party affiliation and/or basic ideology, then what kind of person are you? How is that productive? And since when is finding obvious and undeniable fault with the President only something the left would do? Seems they can't let Obama eat a meal without finding some kind of fault right now. Crime, corruption, and deliberate mismanagement do not get applied to just one ideology or party. Any sane person would use their discerning eyes to see it all around them. In this particular case, the lens of scrutiny can still focus on Bush and his ilk for committing crimes and corruption against all of us, yes, ALL of us.

Stay on the beach, Cunucu, and let the rest of us take care of things. A statute of limitations on destroying our country doesn't exist.
Deflection is when you change the subject which is exactly what you did here

Wrong. I didn't change the subject. I commented on the subject.

criminal

A DUI is not a criminal offense. It is a misdemeanor.

Stay on the beach, Cunucu, and let the rest of us take care of things

Arrogant, snobbish, elitist comment. So typical of the Left.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies