Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 03:26 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,297,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Gingrich Says His Infidelity Was Due To The Fact He Was Working So Hard To Save America
Newt Gingrich tells The Brody File he 'felt compelled to seek God

Gingrich Says His Infidelity Was Due To The Fact He Was Working So Hard To Save America

If he was working so hard to as Speaker of the House and he attributes that as part of the reason he commiting adultery.

What would he do in the White House?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2011, 03:29 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,070,698 times
I've got no problem with Newt being a bit of a horn dog.

But you'd have thunk he'd have been a little less hard on the whole Bill Clinton / Monica Lewinski thing... ya know?

Old 03-09-2011, 03:30 PM

3,767 posts, read 4,527,922 times
Oh please. What would he do in the White HOuse? Not want Bill Clinton did that is for sure.
I can't believe any dem would have the nerve to bring up morality in light of old Bill. He did it at the White HOuse, while he was suppose to be conducting the business of our country.
He did it under the chair in the Oval Office.
He lied about it under oath.
He was impeached for it.
He didn't know what the meaning of the word, "is" meant.

Newt Gingrich made a mistake and has admitted it-he didn't lie like Bill Clinton did. He faced up to it. He is twice the man Clinton is.
And you would be lucky to have such a man leading our country.

Old 03-09-2011, 03:31 PM

6,512 posts, read 7,544,447 times
I bet he was "working" real hard.

Old 03-09-2011, 03:33 PM

14,247 posts, read 17,914,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
Newt Gingrich tells The Brody File he 'felt compelled to seek God

If he was working so hard to as Speaker of the House and he attributes that as part of the reason he commiting adultery.

What would he do in the White House?
He is so full of the smelly brown stuff.

Old 03-09-2011, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
Oh please. What would he do in the White HOuse? Not want Bill Clinton did that is for sure.
You're sure? Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya
I can't believe any dem would have the nerve to bring up morality in light of old Bill. He did it at the White HOuse, while he was suppose to be conducting the business of our country.
Ignoring that I am not and never have been a Democrat (sadly, I cannot make the same statement about being a Republican) are you suggesting that Newt's position as Speaker of the House was not "conducting the business of our country?" She was a Congressional Aide for god's sake. You're okay with bonking the assistants in the Capitol, but not the White House?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya
Newt Gingrich made a mistake and has admitted it-he didn't lie like Bill Clinton did. He faced up to it. He is twice the man Clinton is.
And you would be lucky to have such a man leading our country.
Perhaps you're right, but I gotta tell you. I honestly do not know of any other person who served their first wife with divorce papers while she was in the hospital being treated for cancer.

Okay... John McCain comes close.

Old 03-09-2011, 03:40 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Newt has the lamest excuse ever! Was Larry Craig also working hard to "save America?"

Just another Repub refusing to take responsibility for his behavior!!!

Old 03-09-2011, 03:41 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
I've got no problem with Newt being a bit of a horn dog.

But you'd have thunk he'd have been a little less hard on the whole Bill Clinton / Monica Lewinski thing... ya know?

Do I see you saying that the House impeached Clinton for something to do with Lewinsky? Naw, you know better than that. I think . . . . . .

Old 03-09-2011, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Do I see you saying that the House impeached Clinton for something to do with Lewinsky?
Did I even mention impeachment?

Why.... no. As a matter of fact I did not.

Old 03-09-2011, 03:46 PM

3,767 posts, read 4,527,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Do I see you saying that the House impeached Clinton for something to do with Lewinsky? Naw, you know better than that. I think . . . . . .
Bottom line. The hypocrisy of the left is extreme. I find it very funny that they would even have the moxie to bring morals up in the light of past record.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies