Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 01:43 PM

38 posts, read 23,276 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
Next time you should read my post. Historically relations have been peaceful that is changing now in Gaza, but not as much in the West Bank. As I said there is discrimination, but there is no organized extermination of Palestinian Christians by Palestinian Muslims.

You are cutting out parts of my quotes out and creating strawmen to argue against.
Well, here's a mouthful of facts, with sources. Chew on them.
The terrorist group Hamas has been busy implementing Islamic law and persecuting Christians, according to reports in the Arabic press and human rights groups:
Palestine’s Christians Continue to Suffer Persecution
Newsmax.com - Hamas Reinstates Crucifixions of Christians
So-called Palestinians burn West Bank YMCA, warns Christians
Christian Persecution in Gaza :: The Investigative Project on Terrorism
TruthTube. tv** Palestinian Christians Face Persecution
Rights groups: Hamas disinters Christians in Gaza | Middle East
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2011, 02:03 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,886,286 times
Quote:
If you don't bother to read my links there is nothing I can say to you. It is right out of a BBC article.
The BBC underwent an investigation after charges of bias in their news reporting of the ME and had to admit that they were, indeed, guilty. Yet you quote the BBC? And expect others to take you seriously?

Old 03-13-2011, 02:05 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,747,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheretogo!? View Post
So you shed tears for them but could care less about the palestinian girl that was shot by an Israeli and he got off.....makes perfect sense.It's a war there why do you care? I could care less about all the wars going on in the middle east.
I am so not feeling it for the Palestinian cause.

Old 03-13-2011, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Anyone that could do that is less than an animal. In fact considering they Palestians were celebrating this slaughter in the streets confirms they are a culture of animals.
I really don't like to disparage animals. I prefer to call the Muslim terrorists, terrorist supporters and terrorist sympathizers a number of other things, among them, savages, barbarians, subhumans, and Orcs.

Old 03-13-2011, 02:08 PM

1,123 posts, read 776,251 times
Quote:
From the link about Palestine

"Christian-Muslim relationships are largely peaceful and Christians have reached senior positions in the Palestinian Authority, although some Palestinian Christians complain of harassment and discrimination."

Reading is good. It pretty much backs up my claims to a T. Granted you can cut and past parts of my posts to make them say anything you like.
How many times do you plan on deflecting the larger fact, which is the arab christians are exiting from ALL of the arab muslim nations, all of them.

To claim that relations are peaceful, while there is a mass exodus is like saying "native americans and the colonials mostly got on well, but there were a few issues here and there."

Millions of people don't vote with their feet and leave ancestral homelands across 22 nations unless the problems are significant.

Old 03-13-2011, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
I am so not feeling it for the Palestinian cause.

That's because you have a moral compass, but so many here do not.

There is NO comparison between a situation where Muslims use their children as human shields and the children get killed by defensive Israeli fire from a distance, and a Muslim terrorist who uses his bare hands (in an offensive, not defensive, attack) to stab infants and children to death, right up close, under his nose. Yet there are still those who insist on making the moral equivalencies.

All Leftists and liberals would rather live next door to Jews than to Muslims, though they won't admit it.

Old 03-13-2011, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterpetron View Post
How many times do you plan on deflecting the larger fact, which is the arab christians are exiting from ALL of the arab muslim nations, all of them.

To claim that relations are peaceful, while there is a mass exodus is like saying "native americans and the colonials mostly got on well, but there were a few issues here and there."

Millions of people don't vote with their feet and leave ancestral homelands across 22 nations unless the problems are significant.
I can't rep you anymore. You have so much more patience than I do. Keep up the good work.

Old 03-13-2011, 02:11 PM

1,123 posts, read 776,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
The BBC underwent an investigation after charges of bias in their news reporting of the ME and had to admit that they were, indeed, guilty. Yet you quote the BBC? And expect others to take you seriously?
This was one of THE worst episodes in journalism, ever:

Report on BBC's anti-Israel bias will stay secret | Mail Online

Report on BBC's anti-Israel bias will stay secret
By PAUL REVOIR
Last updated at 17:55 27 April 2007

Old 03-13-2011, 02:13 PM

38 posts, read 23,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Anyone that could do that is less than an animal. In fact considering they Palestinans were celebrating this slaughter in the streets confirms they are a culture of animals.
And these murderers have continued strapping on those suicide belts, despite the fact that they've RECEIVED MORE DEVELOPMENT AID PER CAPITA THAN ANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!
And what have they accomplished with all that aid???
Have they educated themselves? Learned vocational skills? Even tried to better themselves? Not exactly:
They've done a VERY good job of educating children to hate.
And smuggling in Iranian weapons.
And training suicide bombers.
And idolizing "martyrs".
And praising those who blow themselves up, as long as they take as many men, women and children with them as possible.

Who do the patriarchs of this amoral society set up as role models for young people? Athletes? Scientists? Entertainers? NO! BLOODY MURDERERS! ("Martyr" is the idolized term they use). They teach it in the schools, mosques, and the media. It's no wonder they behave like vicious animals.

There are no people in the world LESS deserving of a state then the "Palestinian People". The term "Palestinian People" didn't even exist until Arafat invented it in the 1970's. They are mostly descendants of Arab migrants who came to Palestine in search of jobs that were created by the Jewish agricultural and industrial revival of the area in the late 1800's and early 1900's.

They are a morally sick society, as most Arab societies are. They danced in the streets on 9/11. They celebrate the murder of innocents. No state for them until they stop acting like wild animals.

Does Foreign Aid Fuel Palestinian Violence? :: Middle East Quarterly
"there is strong evidence that it (the aid) contributes to a culture of corruption, government malfeasance, and terrorism that has had lethal consequences for both Israelis and Palestinians over the past decade."

Old 03-13-2011, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterpetron View Post
This was one of THE worst episodes in journalism, ever:

Report on BBC's anti-Israel bias will stay secret | Mail Online

Report on BBC's anti-Israel bias will stay secret
By PAUL REVOIR
Last updated at 17:55 27 April 2007
Thanks for that. Like I said, the Brits are killing themselves and their own culture.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies