Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What Is Your Opinion Of The Tea Party's Performance So Far?
Strongly Disapprove 113 48.50%
Disapprove 16 6.87%
Neutral 12 5.15%
Approve 24 10.30%
Strongly Approve 68 29.18%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 01:36 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,851,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
Because Black Americans have made both polticial and economic gains with the Democratic Party in the last 50 years.
All of those candidates you listed made great political and economic gains with the Republican party, what's the difference?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2011, 01:38 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,851,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
The fact I LIVE in the Midwest and I talk to peoiple in the Midwest.

The Republicans just have no idea what they started. Also keep in mind historically states in the Midwest with the exception of Indiana are typcially swing states. In other words the Republicans can't win these states with Republican voters alone.
So basically you're going by word of mouth which let's be honest, is a very small number of people that you know and chances are most of those people have similar beliefs and ways of thinking.

Old 03-15-2011, 01:44 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
The winds have shifted since then against this racist organization. More and more they show they are against the workers of this country. What a bunch of dummies.
you are confused. The Dems are the racist organization. I wish I had a dollar every time a Dem would say "It would be good for America to have a black or female President" I'd be rich. If those statements aren't racist and sexist I don't want is.

Old 03-15-2011, 01:46 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
So basically you're going by word of mouth which let's be honest, is a very small number of people that you know and chances are most of those people have similar beliefs and ways of thinking.
I absolutely love it when a tea party right winger tries to tell black people what is racist and what is not. To a tea party member it is only racist if the racist signs a confession with witnesses and a notary there,plus video.

Old 03-15-2011, 01:46 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
you are confused. The Dems are the racist organization. I wish I had a dollar every time a Dem would say "It would be good for America to have a black or female President" I'd be rich. If those statements aren't racist and sexist I don't want is.

This thread is a shining example of how racist the Dems are. Every racist comment I see comes from the leftist.

Old 03-15-2011, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
This thread is a shining example of how racist the Dems are. Every racist comment I see comes from the leftist.
Because you have tunnel vision

Old 03-15-2011, 01:48 PM

Shouldnt you tea.......be asking for this poll to be closed. The longer it is up the worse it gets for you guys.

Old 03-15-2011, 02:02 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
I'm not familiar with this story but it would not surprise me.
Yea, he played the Tom for his white constituency and attacked Kieth Ellison for absolutely nothing. Ellison didn't even know that the guy had a problem with him, and West just goes to the media and launches on the guy. Here is the link to the story:

Keith Ellison defended by Baptist, Jewish leaders after Allen West attacks - Minneapolis / St. Paul News - The Blotter

Shameless Tomming!

Old 03-15-2011, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Yea, he played the Tom for his white constituency and attacked Kieth Ellison for absolutely nothing. Ellison didn't even know that the guy had a problem with him, and West just goes to the media and launches on the guy. Here is the link to the story:

Keith Ellison defended by Baptist, Jewish leaders after Allen West attacks - Minneapolis / St. Paul News - The Blotter

Shameless Tomming!
I knew it. So thats why they like him.

Old 03-15-2011, 02:28 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times
Quote:
Shouldnt you tea.......be asking for this poll to be closed. The longer it is up the worse it gets for you guys.
Shouldn't you dems ask for Obama to step down? The longer he is in office the more our economy stagnates.

lower the debt, reduce the size of government
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies