Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2011, 10:44 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,886,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
When have I ever held back what white men do? Name the post. David Duke represents his own bass ackward agenda, so says the majority of white folks in this country who would just assumed lump him in with westboro baptists. Where is the same rebuke when this moron stands up on a soapbox claiming to represent you, unless he in fact DOES represent you? Ovocatto says black panthers should knock him out. No, justice delivered by the black community should support their courts and LE to knock them him out. They should shun this man or otherwise give him his marching papers. They should be outraged by his lack of reverence for life. How could they be outraged when they endorsed it all along?

Calipoppy and yourself failed to mention statistics about serial killers. Another nasty fact about some white males I have the displeasure of sharing a race with, but there is no way in hell I'll stand there and deny it or add to the problem by shoveling facts under a rug to save face. Whatever their problem is, they're unfit for civilization. Cure them or out they go. Why is that not the same treatment in your race towards your own race? That's the racism coming from blacks that makes everyone deaf to even consider another word out of your mouths. Defending a tumor-- BS. You're doing it to yourselves. Next up you'll make up a story all juries everywhere are racist for convicting these animals. Why are all these black men in prison? The 'black community' trained them to aspire for it. Stop pointing a finger at white people, quit petitioning the law for justice, when the crimes you commit against yourselves far outweigh anything outsiders deliver to your door.

The most evil arab or white racists couldn't have asked for a more vicious eternal chain of custody slave master than the crap y'all put in one anothers ears inflicted on the most vulnerable of all- black children. SHAME! I can't forgive you this crime you've perpetrated upon them until the crime ends. Thank God for stand up guys like Will Smith, but good luck to him making sure his daughters don't get shredded to pieces by your 'black community' when they start dating.
Well, I can't rep you any more, so I just have to say "bravo."

I guess, on the bright side, I should be thankful that I feel strong enough in myself to be able to condemn those of my own race who are evil -- others are not so fortunate.

Old 03-17-2011, 10:51 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,090,222 times
This is so repulsive I could not read through this thread. By the blacks supporting the rapist, they just made it a race issue. What the h*ll are they thinking?

Old 03-17-2011, 11:13 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,292,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
He spoke in front of a town meeting (why did they have to have a town meeting in the first place?), and over the supportive cheers of the audience, stated that the girl didn't do enough to stop the attacks. What? More accusations were leveled at her parents, as if they were responsible for the gang rape instead of the gang rapists.

Alleged gang rape of girl, 11, ignites firestorm in Texas community - CNN.com

WHAT is wrong with this community?

I'm . . . I . . . don't even have the words.
Quanell X, the Black Rush Limbaugh.

Old 03-17-2011, 11:14 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,784,939 times
Quote:

It shouldn't matter who it's happening to. It shouldn't happen at all. The excuses males (and wackaloon enabler females) use in this culture to justify the attitudes and behaviors of predators needs confrontation once and for all. No matter who is doing it. Note that much of the ridiculous commentary from the town came from women. What exactly is wrong in the head with these women? Can we call a spade a spade among womankind?
A feminist is REPEATING herself, ladies. Women are not innocent in this compounded crime against this little girl.

What on earth is wrong in the head of these women? What kind of misogyny could be so horrible going on in their own heads they'd believe it's something they ought to accept, adapt or make excuses for to enable male abusers?

Old 03-17-2011, 11:19 PM

3,502 posts, read 9,607,287 times
Quote:
A feminist is REPEATING herself, ladies. Women are not innocent in this compounded crime against this little girl.

What on earth is wrong in the head of these women? What kind of misogyny could be so horrible going on in their own heads they'd believe it's something they ought to accept, adapt or make excuses for to enable male abusers?
It appears that in this case, race trumps gender.

Old 03-17-2011, 11:22 PM

Quote:

The same kind of sickness that causes a woman to stay with a Penis even though she knows he is raping her babies while she's at work. The same kind of sickness that causes her to accuse her baby of lying about the sexual abuse, so that she can keep the Penis around. The same kind of sickness that causes a woman to pimp out her baby so she can get money to feed and shelter her Penis.

I keep trying to understand evil, but it's a bad habit I'm trying to overcome. As someone once said, and I can't remember who, "I don't have to understand evil, I just have to kill it."

Old 03-17-2011, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
It appears that in this case, race trumps gender.
Well, it's kind of a close race.

Old 03-18-2011, 12:12 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,784,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
No this thread is REALLY about the demonization of Black American men by bigots. When White Americans are capable of committing acts just as heinous.
So this is a contest to see who can be more slime dog low down scummy? Black males or white males?
Womankinds perspective: You're both malevolent pieces of garbage using women and children as target practice for your sick head games of supremacy. You're both equally scummy every time you come to the aid and defense of human refuse out of loyalty to your gender or race claiming yourselves 'persecuted'. Dogs lapping up their own vomit to infinity and beyond.

Here's the results of your sicko contest.
Quote:
While Jenny and Elizabeth were living the last few hours of their lives, Peter Cantu, Efrain Perez, Derrick Sean O'Brien, Joe Medellin and Joe's 14 year old brother were initiating a new member, Raul Villareal, into their gang, known as the Black and Whites.
Jennifer Ertman & Elizabeth Pena - murder victims

No wonder black women have had it.
Girl, 3, Killed In Carjacking Attempt - Houston News Story - KPRC Houston (http://www.click2houston.com/news/22906143/detail.html - broken link)
I suppose ignorant jurors convicting these pieces of crap shooting a 3 yr old baby are more evidence of bigotry?

You're really this clueless so I guess I'll have to spell it out for you. This is what a real man looks like.
Quote:
There’s a time to be down with the brothers, and there’s a time to kick some brothers to the curb. I mean throw ‘em under the bus and then back that bad boy up a few times.

Those “brothers” who stand accused of gang-raping an 11-year-old Latina in Cleveland, Texas need to be kicked to the curb. But Quanell X, who’s been identified in news stories as a Houston activist who went to the town about 40 miles northeast to hold a rally, doesn’t think that way.
Race Doesn't Matter in Texas' Rape Horror

Gregory Kane, if you ever get to read this thread and if you could hear those men & women speaking in that town with fresh ears, you'd know that race does matter to racists and gender does matter to misogynists. And they are. All of them failing to speak up or blame the victim created this environment of justifiable violence turning children into monsters.

Old 03-18-2011, 06:16 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
Many thanks to harborlady for her clear expression of the barbarity of the rape and the vile response by the people supporting the rapists.

Old 03-18-2011, 07:25 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
According to the Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities by the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics, the following statistics have been recorded concerning the characteristics of offenders who violate and assault children.

* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been white, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.
* White inmates were nearly three times more likely to have victimized a child than black inmates.

Sex Offender Statistics - Child Molester Statistics
what percentage were black - was it greater or less than their percentage in the overall population? and do your figures group hispanics as white, or separately?
that's a pretty pathetic link when you think about it, although i doubt you will.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies