Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 10:39 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times

Advertisements

Well i don't care where she lives or how the girl was dressed for that manner, sorry but nothing cuts this behavior to me, i don't give a crap where these scumbags live, there has got to come a time, where we stop making excuses for this behavior period. She was only 11, comapred to these animals, i don't blame her at all. When we blame the victim for any reason what so ever, something is drastically wrong, don't care the color of their skin, or where they live, don't care the reasons given, no excuse for this animalistic behavior, and it is very wrong. Make the excuses you want, to me there is no justifing this in any way. This is very very wrong.

Think about this, why would women who have been brutally raped, and beaten come forward, when they will be under this scrutinity, and be blamed for the horrific event, why! I don't freaking care what any one says, there is no excusing this behavior, and i don't care what kind of area these animals live in.

Old 03-16-2011, 10:49 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
I feel so very sorry for this child being raped and her innocence being violated. There is absolutely nothing that she could/should be blamed for in this situation and I don't see how anyone could even fathom the thought. The men responsible should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

However, I do take issue with this child's rape being used as a platform from which the OP can spew and incite bigoted views.

Old 03-16-2011, 10:53 AM

2,112 posts, read 2,697,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
no lie, and no distortion.

bold: where are these mysterious comments? links please.
Yes, I am curious who these other CD posters are. From the posts I've read on this issue, no one blamed the girl.

Old 03-16-2011, 10:56 AM

1,081 posts, read 916,078 times
QuackiX or whatever his name is owes that girl and her family a BIG apology.
People like this only bring hate on their race. To QuackiX any attention is good, even negative.
He makes his race look like a bunch of animals.

Old 03-16-2011, 11:05 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
And THAT is a lie. No one on CD would stand around idly while other posters blamed a child rape victim.

The people involved in this story are despicable and difficult to understand. It's a worthy topic to discuss on CD. That you are having such a strong reaction to it says something about you. Defensive, much??
You were involved and started one of those threads and you didn't post one thing against them.
Lots of people on CD stood around idly while posters blamed the child rape victim.
I have a strong aversion to overt racism, yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
The issues are: 1) child rape, and 2) a community that circles the wagons around its guilty men.
The community did not circle around the guilty. A whack job made the comment. You blame the entire community and don't see what's wrong with that.

David Duke isn't in the news anymore. That's why he's not being discussed.

I don't have a problem with blacks per se but I do have a big problem with people who are evil and who will not stand up to evil in their own community. There is no hope for a society like that. Yet you blame the entire community for the words of one man.

And btw, you can scream "racism" all you want but I'll continue to speak out on evil in the world. You are only showing yourself to be one of the wagon circlers.
Funny how you've only been posting the evil of blacks recently. We only know you by what you post.

Old 03-16-2011, 11:05 AM

1,131 posts, read 1,246,623 times
Child rape is commonplace in Africa, even the rape of infants believe it or not ....
Cries from the beloved country - Times Online

Old 03-16-2011, 11:15 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southking500 View Post
Child rape is commonplace in Africa, even the rape of infants believe it or not ....

According to the Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities by the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics, the following statistics have been recorded concerning the characteristics of offenders who violate and assault children.

* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been white, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.
* White inmates were nearly three times more likely to have victimized a child than black inmates.

Sex Offender Statistics - Child Molester Statistics

Old 03-16-2011, 11:16 AM

717 posts, read 899,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
According to the Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities by the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics, the following statistics have been recorded concerning the characteristics of offenders who violate and assault children.

* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been white, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race.
* White inmates were nearly three times more likely to have victimized a child than black inmates.

Sex Offender Statistics - Child Molester Statistics
Now who's the animals?

Old 03-16-2011, 11:19 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southking500 View Post

Give me a freaking break. Child rape is not endemic to one race.

Old 03-16-2011, 11:26 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,048,770 times
The Original Black Panther Party would have shot this pig down in street like the pig that he is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies