Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2011, 09:27 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times

Advertisements

Love, love, love The Donald.

Taking on the liberal hacks and obama protectors at the NYT.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/08/op...ump.html?_r=2#

Quote:
Actually, I have great respect for Ms. Collins in that she has survived so long with so little talent.

Equally of importance, there are no records in Hawaii that a Barack Hussein Obama was born there-no bills, no doctors names, no nurses names, no registrations, no payments, etc.

Had this been George Bush or almost any other President or Presidential aspirant, they would never have been allowed to attain office, or would have been thrown out of office very quickly.

Old 04-08-2011, 09:33 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,474,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

I like a person to say what is on his mind and not always hold back to be PC. You know where The Donald stands. I love it! He just made Ms. Collins look like a stupid idiot.

Old 04-08-2011, 09:56 PM

6,757 posts, read 8,284,458 times
Quote:

Well, nothing like seeing a supposedly intelligent person respouting a bunch of disproven allegations. Donald Trump has just fallen in my estimation.

Old 04-08-2011, 10:02 PM

26,574 posts, read 14,444,771 times
"Had this been George Bush or almost any other President or Presidential aspirant, they would never have been allowed to attain office, or would have been thrown out of office very quickly."

we know this statement to be absolutely and unquestionably false. only 4 of our presidents were born in a hospital. all the rest had..... no bills, no doctors names, no nurses names, no registrations, no payments, etc.

i don't remember reagan being "thrown out of office very quickly." ( he didn't receive a birth certificate for his home birth till he was in his 30's )

Old 04-08-2011, 10:08 PM

"Equally of importance, there are no records in Hawaii that a Barack Hussein Obama was born there..."

hawaiian officials with access to vital records beg to differ.

Old 04-08-2011, 10:19 PM

46,961 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
I know nothing about birthers and truthers calling you a paid shill. I think this is taking the OP off topic.
That's nice, but why not address the question? What is the alternate hypothesis? The entire Hawaiian government is in on it? Or they're unwitting victims of a clever ruse, cooked up by a 18-year old Stanley Ann Dunham? Please, at least come up with a plausible scenario.

Old 04-08-2011, 10:28 PM

46,961 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
"Equally of importance, there are no records in Hawaii that a Barack Hussein Obama was born there..."

hawaiian officials with access to vital records beg to differ.
It appears The Hairpiece has picked a strategy: The Big Lie.

Old 04-08-2011, 10:34 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,198,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
Well, nothing like seeing a supposedly intelligent person respouting a bunch of disproven allegations. Donald Trump has just fallen in my estimation.
He made a compete fool of himself, even dedicated birthers have stopped using the grandmother story now that the full transcript has been read by normal people, and it has shows very clearly that she said Obama was born in HI while she was at home in Kenya. The reason more people aren't making fun of birthers is because they don't know how ridiculous it all is, I hadn't read any of the birther nonsense until last week because I figured it was over, as soon as I read everything I realized the extent of the birther foolishness, and people spreading flat out lies like the grandmother story. Not to mention he claims a legal birth certificate is meaningless which is ridiculous. Trump is either really dumb or trying to keep stirring up publicity for himself.

How come nobody ever talks about the woman who knew the doctor who delivered Obama, and she remembered having dinner with him the week Obama was born, and him telling her a joke about delivering a child to "Stanley" which she remembered clearly because it was also her father's name? Trump says no one remembers him as a child, what about the childhood pictures of him, and teachers who remember him? Why aren't they telling the whole story if they are so convinced it's all some big cover up involving many people and agencies? Any contradictory evidence is never mentioned.

Last edited by detshen; 04-08-2011 at 11:01 PM..

Old 04-08-2011, 11:11 PM

Quote:

ooof. let's break it down:

"There is a very large segment of our society who believe that Barack Obama, indeed, was not born in the United States."

true. what is "very large"? unknown. if the birther rallies are any indication of the numbers then there are birthers in the dozens throughout the country...... or millions of unmotivated individuals.

"His grandmother from Kenya stated, on tape, that he was born in Kenya and she was there to watch the birth."

false. after some confusion over her being "present" at the birth ( the interview was conducted thru a translator ) obama's step-grandmother states, and repeats, that he was born in hawaii. Sarah Obama Speaks! | Obama Conspiracy Theories

"His family in Honolulu is fighting over which hospital in Hawaii he was born in-they just don't know."

false. this rumor was spread as the result of an interview with maya soetoro in a hawaiian high school newspaper. maya never stated that obama was born at queens medical center. that information was put into the introduction by the teen reporter based on an incorrect submission to wikipedia. Barackryphal: Birther Mythbusting: Maya Soetoro and The Rainbow Edition Newsletter

"He has not been able to produce a “birth certificate” but merely a totally unsigned “certificate of live birth”-..."

false. the COLB has the state registrar's signature on the back. a perfectly legal placement for such a signature. FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

"...which is totally different and of very little significance."

false. the US state department thinks differently. First Time Applicants

" As far as the two notices placed in newspapers, many things could have happened, but some feel the grandparents put an ad..."

false. the newspapers have stated they got the birth information directly from the DOH. Hawaii officials confirm Obama’s original birth certificate still exists | The Honolulu Advertiser | Hawaii's Newspaper

he may speak his mind..... but he is not correct.

Old 04-09-2011, 02:49 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,271,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
First of all, it could have been a clerical error when the application was entered into records (the zip code from the application may have been transposed). And also, Obama's father lived in Connecticut for a time, and he could have applied for the SSN on behalf of his son. There are numerous, rational explanations for the SSN to indicate a Connecticut origin. The idea that the social security administration is involved in some conspiratorial plot is completely irrational.
It is more likely a clerical error

96814 = Zip Code that Obama used when he was growing up
06814 = Connecticut Zip Code

See why it would have been easy to make the error?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies