Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2011, 03:30 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,202,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Where is the proof that Obama's mother was out of the country at the time of his birth and prior?---passport recorders, airline records, testimony from creditable witnesses who saw her travel with a baby and/or living outside of the U.S. before his birth? They don't exist. You don't just get on a plane with an undocumented baby, even in the 60s.
exactly, I sure Trump PI's are finding that Obama's mother left all sorts of traces, owner of the home they rented, utility bills, neighbors' recollections. That is if Trump's PI's aren't sitting around a pool with umbrella drinks.

Old 04-12-2011, 03:46 PM

26,578 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
That is if Trump's PI's aren't sitting around a pool with umbrella drinks.
wherever they are they don't seem to have internet access for fact-checking.

Old 04-12-2011, 03:47 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,475,445 times
Has anybody thought that Obama's mother never left Hawaii? I mean when or why would she ever fly across the globe to go to 3rd world Kenya to have her child? Really? I mean really? Plus She still graduated from College in 4 years. I'm sure taking time off from her first semester in College to fly to a 3rd world country is the first thing she would do Instead of you finishing the semester out. Yeah. That's the ticket. I'll be waiting for the Passport she would have gotten to go fly to Kenya. Sheesh. I mean really? Really? Come on. If you don't like Obama's policies or you don't like liberals or whatever argue that, but don't argue that the Presidency is illegal because you don't think that he wasn't born here. WTF. It's really stupid honestly. Let's use some common sense people. I don't want to insult anybody's intelligence in here but come on. Really? Really? I just have to believe that you guys are trolling just to get reactions out of people because its fun.

Old 04-12-2011, 03:47 PM

you are wrong with just about everything you said. Obama's mom was born in the USA in 1942, She was 18, but there is no requirement, for a natural born citizen, to be a resident of the USA for any length of time before giving birth to a baby outside the USA, they wer a USA citizen from the moment they were born . That restriction is for naturalized citizens. A natural born citizen is not expatriated because they leave the country.

A natural born citizen baby only needs one USA natural born citizen parent.

You and the birthers hold the burden of proof, the President doesn't have to prove anything. Better minds than you have put this to the test and the only thing you got is a lame theory that has distracted you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
She abided by the law, which says she was too young at the time of his birth, to confer her citizenship to him. It is my understanding, she would have had to be 19, and that she was only 17, or 18 by some reports. Don't ask me where that law is, it's not up to me to prove anything - it's up to Obama to prove he is worthy of the status bestowed upon him by people like you.
A natural born citizen has 2 parents with American citizenship, dada was Kenyan, meaning dual allegiance, which is not what we want in a President of the United States, but that's what we've got.

Old 04-12-2011, 03:48 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,314,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Of course, this is worse than Obama using union dues to pay his costs. Right?
Union dues are not used for political donations. By law, a union PAC fund money needs to be collected separately and voluntarily from union dues. They can't even be kept in the same bank account.

Old 04-12-2011, 04:00 PM

good point, has anyone thought that if she went to Kenya, had a baby and then came back to the USA, that she would encounter customs and questions about who that little kid she was now traveling with???

Anyone ever hear of Ockham's razor.... is a principle that generally recommends selecting the competing hypothesis that makes the fewest new assumptions, when the hypotheses are equal in other respects.

let's see, she sneaks out of Hawaii and travels to Kenya to have a baby and then sneaks back to Hawaii with a undocumented baby in tow. She posts two fake birth notices in Hawaii papers, and she does all this so Obama can collect welfare then and be President now. Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Has anybody thought that Obama's mother never left Hawaii? I mean when or why would she ever fly across the globe to go to 3rd world Kenya to have her child? Really? I mean really? Plus She still graduated from College in 4 years. I'm sure taking time off from her first semester in College to fly to a 3rd world country is the first thing she would do Instead of you finishing the semester out. Yeah. That's the ticket. I'll be waiting for the Passport she would have gotten to go fly to Kenya. Sheesh. I mean really? Really? Come on. If you don't like Obama's policies or you don't like liberals or whatever argue that, but don't argue that the Presidency is illegal because you don't think that he wasn't born here. WTF. It's really stupid honestly. Let's use some common sense people. I don't want to insult anybody's intelligence in here but come on. Really? Really? I just have to believe that you guys are trolling just to get reactions out of people because its fun.

Old 04-12-2011, 04:13 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,209,541 times
The whole controversy is so convoluted and twisted now that it may never be sorted out completely. As for Obama's mother's travel records and passport records--airlines don't keep records that long and neither does the State Dept. about who leaves and enters the country. I think this whole thing started, didn't it?, when Obama's grandmother is reported to have said she attended his birth in Kenya? The other records that have been asked for--the college records, etc.--could easily be released as well as what kind of passport Obama used to travel to Pakistan in 1981. It has been posted in many places that at the time Obama traveled to Pakistan, Americans were not allowed to travel to that country on American passports. Can this be confirmed? Could an American have traveled to Pakistan using an American passport in 1981? If the answer is no, then it begs the question of what kind of passport did he use?

Old 04-12-2011, 04:16 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,466,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
The whole controversy is so convoluted and twisted now that it may never be sorted out completely. As for Obama's mother's travel records and passport records--airlines don't keep records that long and neither does the State Dept. about who leaves and enters the country. I think this whole thing started, didn't it?, when Obama's grandmother is reported to have said she attended his birth in Kenya? The other records that have been asked for--the college records, etc.--could easily be released as well as what kind of passport Obama used to travel to Pakistan in 1981. It has been posted in many places that at the time Obama traveled to Pakistan, Americans were not allowed to travel to that country on American passports. Can this be confirmed? Could an American have traveled to Pakistan using an American passport in 1981? If the answer is no, then it begs the question of what kind of passport did he use?
No, the controversy is not convoluted and twisted, it was sorted out three years ago when Obama provided his state certified birth certificate and released it to the public. That ended everything and anything to anyone with even half of a brain. But birther nitwits don't believe in silly things like the law and legal documents.

Old 04-12-2011, 04:19 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,196,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
The whole controversy is so convoluted and twisted<snip>
Pretty sure you meant birther conspiracy ....

Old 04-12-2011, 04:32 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
you've said on the last page that you deal only in facts. please show me where it is stated in US law that a "natural born citizen" requires both parents to be US citizens.
The Supreme Court interprets the law according to the Constitution and the founders intent. We have yet to get this issue before the highest court in the land. They have punted this issue so far. But, we'll keep working on it. They are there to follow the Constitution, not this usurper. They seem to be in a state of confusion.
If they would rule according to the founders intent, Obama would be found to be ineligible to hold office, and everything he has done is null and void. I don't really want President Biteme, so this is not a personal agenda. I want the Constitution enforced, and allegiance to this flag, first and foremost.
When you elected him, I hoped for the best, but he is worse than I ever dreamt possible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies