Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2011, 06:52 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times

Advertisements

Looks like his foot!

Gov. Jindal will sign 'birther' bill if it reaches his desk | NOLA.com

Old 04-20-2011, 06:55 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,095,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_windwalker View Post
The question I'm hearing is, "If he was born in Hawaii, why is there a birth certificate from Kenya"? And, that's something I do not understand either. You can not be born on opposite sides of the earth at the same time. So, which was it? And, this far into his administration, what the hell happens if they find out that he does not qualify to hold that office?

I really do not want Biden in there either.
I have an even tougher question. What if it turns out that Obama is actually from an alternate dimension, but this alternate dimension has an alternate United States, and it turns out he was born there.

Does somebody born in an extra-dimensional United States quality to hold the office of US President in our dimension?

Old 04-20-2011, 06:56 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,449,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
And Obama has produced a certified copy of his birth certificate....

Old 04-20-2011, 06:58 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,449,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurkey View Post
Ahhh, c'mon TG... I like the sound of one hand klunking this guys head...
I jumped on the measurement type, but it was actually the date format that was off. It has the month/date format, Britain used date/month, not to mention in 1963 Mombassa was part of the British East African Protectorate..., yet its somehow called something different

Old 04-20-2011, 07:02 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,199,738 times
LOL, there is a website out there that you can make the first one up for yourself. Kenyan Birth Certificate Generator - Make your own! Invalidating legitimate presidencies since 2009! enjoy

time to move on already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars&StripesForever View Post
Please comment on the documents. What you're doing is a typical Cultural Marxist tactic of ridiculing the opposition, to not only take the spotlight off something you don't want people to see, but to also make people who hold counter beliefs to look crazy. Not going to work.

Old 04-20-2011, 07:03 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,402,388 times
Quote:
Please comment on the documents. What you're doing is a typical Cultural Marxist tactic of ridiculing the opposition, to not only take the spotlight off something you don't want people to see, but to also make people who hold counter beliefs to look crazy. Not going to work.
I'm doing this on the assumption that you simply are repeating what you've been told by others, and that you're not being intellectually dishonest. This may be a waste of time, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

The first one you posted, the document on a blanket, was a hoax. The picture of the document balled up with the marker saying "You've been punk'd" should really be the last word.

As for the other one, first of all, the person who put forth the document, Lucas Smith, is a convicted forger who has previously tried to fraudulently sell his own kidney to a family who thought he would be a donor rather than a salesman. Secondly, the name of the hospital administrator of the document is spelled wrong. Helton, rather than Heltan, Maganga. Thirdly, the "supervisor of obstetrics" on the document is named "John Kwame Odongo." Kwame is a Ghanaian name, literally thousands of miles away from Kenya. Kwame Nkrumah, first president of Ghana, did not become world famous until 1957 when Ghana gained independence. A name like John Kwame Odongo makes as much sense as somebody named Jacques Pavel Torricelli.

Both of the documents purporting to be Kenyan birth certificates are not worth the paper they've been printed on. I hope this explanation demonstrates why you should not take them at face value, and provide evidence of why you should not believe what birthers tell you, because the slightest digging will show that everything they say is either a baseless speculation or an outright lie.

Old 04-20-2011, 07:05 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Quote:
Piyush Amrit "Bobby" Jindal really needs to be careful and take a good, long hard look in the mirror because the same people who call President Obama "monkey" "Kenyan" "Muslim" "n-word" etc also give him the "people side-eye"

Old 04-20-2011, 07:09 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,199,738 times
here's mine, IT is REAL!

Attached Thumbnails
Donald Trump - The Latest Birther.........And all other Birther Topics-3b3fc4940aeae565b404dab30e044c8d.jpg  

Old 04-20-2011, 07:10 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Wow, go off to do a day's work, and look what you come back to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Uh oh. Looks like this will never be over:

DRUDGE: BOOK TO REVEAL OBAMA'S TRUE IDENTITY?
Of course it will never be over. People still think John Kennedy and Elvis are alive, too.

Quote:
Obama Birth Certificate Found? It appears that it is the real deal.

Certified Copy of Registration of Birth

Birth Certificate from Hospital

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/government/obama_government/news.php?
q=1295295488

Is this is what Obama has been fighting to keep from coming to light?

By the way, what does the Constitution say:
Constitutional Topic: Citizenship - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Is he a fraud that needs to be exposed? If so, all bills signed by Obama, and the legislation therein, are null and void. As such, he'd need to leave office.

What do you think?
I think they're forgeries, as has been proven over and over again.

Quote:
Yes, I came across this last week. I read the affidavit from the person that went to Kenya to get it, and had to pay bribes to various people. Sounded legit to me. I was wondering why nothing came of it.
Because it was a forgery.

Quote:
Please explain. As far as I am led to believe, these weren't brought up a couple years ago. I've seen others, which have been shown to be frauds, but according to others, these check out as legitimate. I don't know.
They're forgeries.

Quote:
If these are not legitimate, but of which some appear to be, then why would Obama not release his birth certificate, something of which other presidents have done? Why are his records sealed? Why is he paying money to keep things hidden? What does he have to hide? Other presidents were open and transparent, something Obama said that he was going to be. Why is he so closed? Why is he afraid?
1. He did release his BC. No other president has. I don't believe any VPs or VP candidates have released theirs, either.
2. They are protected by the same privacy laws that protect yours and mine.
3. He's not.
4. Nothing
5. Did we know that Lincoln probably had Marfan's disease? Not until years after his death. Did we know that Wilson was very debilitated from his stroke and that his wife sort of the "acting" president afterward? Ditto. Did we know that FDR was in a wheelchair? Ditto. Did we know how severe Ike's heart attack was, while he was in his hospital room out in Aurora, CO? Ditto. Did we know that JFK had Addison's disease? Ditto. Did we know that Reagan almost died during his assassination attempt? Not until much later. Did we know that Reagan was showing signs of Alzheimers during his firts term? Well, maybe. Why were these presidents so closed? What were they afraid of?

Quote:
Why would a lawyer who has tried the case claim that Obama specifically uses funds to keep his records sealed? Why would he claim that Obama uses funds to fight the birth certificate issue?

The Certificate of Live Birth is not a birth certificate.

You can bring up other issues, but it ultimately comes down to: What does the man have to hide?

By the way, what is a communist doing in the White House? Obama is a Marxist through and through. He's totally against our foundation of government, as well as the founding documents for government, the Constitution.
OMG it's Groundhog Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_windwalker View Post
The question I'm hearing is, "If he was born in Hawaii, why is there a birth certificate from Kenya"? And, that's something I do not understand either. You can not be born on opposite sides of the earth at the same time. So, which was it? And, this far into his administration, what the hell happens if they find out that he does not qualify to hold that office?

I really do not want Biden in there either.
Because the Kenyan BCs are all fakes!

Old 04-20-2011, 07:13 PM

1,233 posts, read 1,217,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
I have an even tougher question. What if it turns out that Obama is actually from an alternate dimension, but this alternate dimension has an alternate United States, and it turns out he was born there.

Does somebody born in an extra-dimensional United States quality to hold the office of US President in our dimension?

Only if he or she has a stamped copy from Extra Dimensional Universes Department of Inter Galactic Security Administration .

They must also have the Special Seal ^@#)(*-)&^^#.,X #... stamped thereupon, and be in possession of the Decoder Ring and a set of Extra Special Glasses.

Zlaf Gun is optional, but recommended, as it may prove useful if the validity of said document is challenged.

Last edited by oldtimer2; 04-20-2011 at 07:53 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies