Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2011, 03:05 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,868,096 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Trump thought this nonsense was more important than the economy, jobs, the price of gas, and our budget?

I guess Obama thinks so because he took the time to address this, didn't he.

It seems that Obama is more concerned with heimself than the rest of the country.

Old 04-27-2011, 03:07 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,304,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GradyBaaBaa View Post
I don't know how mucho obama paid his coyote, but he took the cheap route.
An intelligent post would describe how the paperwork appeared forged

A troll would just make an idiotic statement

[/dignifying this idiocy with responses]

Old 04-27-2011, 03:13 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post
I guess Obama thinks so because he took the time to address this, didn't he.

It seems that Obama is more concerned with heimself than the rest of the country.
Exactly which alternate universe are you communicating from?

The burden of proof rests with the accuser. Obama knows that, but he and the mentally functioning portion of the population just wanted to put this idocy to rest to get on with actual issues. Hear tht Orly Taitz...you bat crap crazy broad you!

Old 04-27-2011, 03:13 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
It's Trump that looks like the idiot in this scenario...along with all of the "Birfers" that he was obviously pandering to. Nothing like free publicity for Donald Chump.
Trump profits from making a spectical of himself; Obama, not so much.

Old 04-27-2011, 03:14 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,766,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
How low will Trump's poll numbers fall now that Obama proved Trump wrong?
I don't know about that, but I'm somewhat curious to know.

There are some people who look at it like "Trump put his his foot down and Obama complied". To them, it isn't a matter of Trump being proved wrong, but a matter of forcing Obama to "obey" and produce a document. The folks with a plantation mind are currently experiencing a gonadic stimulation of apocalyptic proportions.

I wholeheartedly concur with the assessment you posted on another thread, but the knuckle draggers are not the sharpest tools in the box.

Old 04-27-2011, 03:18 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,474,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
It's time for the self appointed document experts to APOLOGIZE to our president and then SHUT UP.
A graphic expert has extracted 9-layers of the original White House PDF download of the president's long-form birth certificate. Especially noticeable in some of the extracted layers are two omissions in the "Acceptance" fields at the bottom of the document. I have no conclusions about these extractions, I am simply sharing the expert's findings. Maybe other experts will come to a conclusion which explains the unusual omissions in the 'Acceptance' field in some of the document's extracted layers.

One thing that is not in doubt is that Obama's father was a foreign citizen (Kenyan/British) at the time of Obama Jr.'s birth. That has always been THE KEY ISSUE on Obama's eligibility.

Old 04-27-2011, 03:19 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,198,821 times
Quote:
It's Trump that looks like the idiot in this scenario...along with all of the "Birfers" that he was obviously pandering to. Nothing like free publicity for Donald Chump.
So true, Trump looks like a complete moron, and a probable liar with his "someone said it doesn't exist." The CNN investigation did what Trump's supposed investigation did not, it provided a clear presentation of all the legal and logical evidence which showed that Obama was born in Hawaii, and is a natural born citizen, and had his legal BC posted the whole time.

Trump made a huge spectacle of himself which took away from real issues. After the CNN investigation was complete, and everyone had the truth presented to them in a clear easy to understand manner, the logical and strong choice was to go ahead and make that special request, so he could show everyone the form that should end this nonsense once and for all, (actually the legal valid COLB already posted should already have done that.) America was wasting time on silliness, it's was time to get back to the issues so the president made the strong decision to do what was best for the country, which was end the issue even though birthers would try to put all kinds of ridiculous spin on it to save their fallen hero's reputation, and their own wounded pride.

Last edited by detshen; 04-27-2011 at 03:28 PM..

Old 04-27-2011, 03:27 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,474,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

Although, as I understand it, there ARE some questions about this document.
Yes, I understand there are unexplained omissions in the 'Acceptance' fields when the PDF of the document is extracted. There are 9 layers to the original WH PDF document. Maybe the experts can determine and explain why there are these omissions.

Old 04-27-2011, 03:30 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,201,923 times
lol, is it the Shroud of Turin or something? is he going to be looking for the face of Jesus?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
Trump says he wants to see the BC for himself. I guess live and in person and maybe do tests on it or something.

Old 04-27-2011, 03:33 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,868,096 times
Quote:
Exactly which alternate universe are you communicating from?

The burden of proof rests with the accuser. Obama knows that, but he and the mentally functioning portion of the population just wanted to put this idocy to rest to get on with actual issues. Hear tht Orly Taitz...you bat crap crazy broad you!

Yikes...I guess some people have thin skin and need to come out attacking!

If the accuser holds the burden of proof, which I agree with, why did Obama buckle under the pressure? I was never a birther but I will admit that I'm shocked that our commander in chief is so weak.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies