Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2011, 08:07 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
There are links to the transcript all over this forum. Do a search.

Apparently the "proof" your link supplies was not the truth, as nothing came of it, yet any internet poster can find it.

ETA: Just for you:

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ddress=284x549

Old 03-18-2011, 08:14 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,413,498 times
Believe as you will Kat, there are many "birthers" out there who are not even remotely crazy.
Butterdezillion's Blog

Old 03-18-2011, 08:24 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,403,103 times
Quote:
Believe as you will Kat, there are many "birthers" out there who are not even remotely crazy.
Butterdezillion's Blog
Butterdezillion has been completely crazy and obsessed over birther issues for over two years. I will concede that there are some who haven't taken the time to actually learn the issues that fall for birther lies, like the false claim that Michelle Obama said barack was born in Kenya already falsely stated in this thread. If one didn't care to take the time to inform oneself on that issue, I could see one believing birther lies.

Old 03-18-2011, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
Butterdezillion has been completely crazy and obsessed over birther issues for over two years. I will concede that there are some who haven't taken the time to actually learn the issues that fall for birther lies, like the false claim that Michelle Obama said barack was born in Kenya already falsely stated in this thread. If one didn't care to take the time to inform oneself on that issue, I could see one believing birther lies.
Your opinion and your opinion only. Others here can read and judge for themselves.

Old 03-18-2011, 08:52 PM

25,580 posts, read 56,482,264 times
Fwiw, in the world of business bankruptcy is not considered failure. Only us poor everyday folks think it is shameful. I'm sure he's not one bit ashamed of using bankruptcy to acquire his billions. We should all be so smart.

In the world of the rich and business, bankruptcy is just another financial management tool. Nothing at all to be ashamed of. It allows debt and organizational restructuring and the business to live to fight another day. When the economy tanks, businesses file for bankruptcy protection.

Not saying it's right or wrong. Just sayin' - that's the way the world works.

The Donald - yes, he's nobody's fool - and it would be interesting to see what his approach would be. He did say on Fox the other day there is no reason to cut Medicare and Medicaid benefits. Neil Cavuto didn't ask any probing questions about that, however.

Old 03-18-2011, 08:53 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,290,404 times
Quote:
Butterdezillion's Blog
LMFAO.

Old 03-18-2011, 08:55 PM

1,568 posts, read 3,227,425 times
Could we just see the proof and be done with it?

Old 03-18-2011, 08:58 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Butterdezillion's Blog
Well, butterdizillion isn't one of them! I've read her stuff. She's nuts, and a pathological liar to boot.

Old 03-18-2011, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Well, butterdizillion isn't one of them! I've read her stuff. She's nuts, and a pathological liar to boot.
You feel comfortable branding her as nuts and a pathological liar because.........?

Old 03-18-2011, 09:10 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,403,103 times
Quote:
Your opinion and your opinion only. Others here can read and judge for themselves.
Sure, I welcome people reaching their own conclusions about butterdezillion.

Quote:
The Hawaii DOH has indirectly confirmed that Obama’s birth certificate was amended in 2006 and is therefore not legally valid.
Take a look at the link Butterdezillion links to to see just how many lengths she's willing to go to, how far she is willing to twist reality to see things in a way that confirms her preconception.

Quote:
No Hawaii official has ever claimed that Hawaii has a LEGALLY VALID birth certificate for Obama

Hmm... FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.
Quote:
Fukino said she has “personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures."
FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.
Quote:
For more than a year, the Department of Health has continued to receive approximately 50 e-mail inquiries a month seeking access to President Barack Obama's birth certificate in spite of the fact that President Obama has posted a copy of the certificate on his former campaign website.
OK, at least two occasions where the director of the Department of Health says that Hawaii has a valid birth certificate for Obama, and that what he put on his website is a valid birth certificate.

Quote:
There is evidence that in October of 2008 the major TV and radio companies were threatened by Obama’s representatives if they reported on the eligibility issue – evidence including a signed statement by a media personality who was threatened, handwritten notes by a secretary at one of the meetings, corroborating information and statements about the meetings, etc.

This allegation is based on an unnamed national talk show host from November 2008. In the past two years, is this national talk show host still threatened that much? Doubtful.

You are true that it is simply my opinion and I am not a psychologist, but I don't feel all that hesitant in believing that this blogger and FreeRepublic allstar is a nut.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies