Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2011, 09:22 PM

4,085 posts, read 4,335,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
Okay, so you don't believe your own hype. That's all right. I don't think anyone believed you could do what you said anyway. Maybe you weren't born in this country?

You've seen Obama's. It was released in 2008, a legal certified copy.
I can get a copy of my long form birth certificate tomorrow. I already told you I have a copy at home. I also have the legal computerized abstract at home.

I wasn't born in this country? That's rich.

Old 03-29-2011, 09:24 PM

6,757 posts, read 8,283,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythetuna View Post
I can get a copy of my long form birth certificate tomorrow. I already told you I have a copy at home. I also have the legal computerized abstract at home.

Talk's cheap.

Old 03-29-2011, 09:24 PM

22,184 posts, read 19,459,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
Yeah. Like you're running for POTUS?

I got mine. And I'm YOUNGER than Obamess.

There is NO common sense reason why he can't produce his.

Or that Hawaii lost the original. That they produced the COLB he touts and his sheep accept as "legal enough so shut up" from. No one cares about a laser printed minimum info BC. No one wanted to see that, it's completely insignificant in the SCHEME of things.

WHERE IS HIS LONG FORM?

So you don't believe in legal birth certificates now do you??

Old 03-29-2011, 09:26 PM

Quote:
If one exists, it shouldn't be a problem.

Exactly WHERE do you think the "short form" gets it's info from?

States tossed the long forms in the garbage/deleted them off the mainframe after a COLB is issued?

Don't think so.

Maybe for the 5 year old down the street, but not in Obama's case.

And let's get real. It doesn't start or end with him hiding his long form. It goes on and on with him sealing every other record that has any information about who he is before he ran for POTUS.

Now why would he do that if he had nothing to hide?

Obama didn't seal any records. Obama's birth certificate is the legal verified copy straight from the Hawaii's Vital Records Department.

Old 03-29-2011, 09:27 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,257,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
What part of LEGAL don't you grasp??
What part of "means nothing" don't you grasp?

Especially based on the FACT that every other record that would give a little insight into who he REALLY is...well, he sealed up.

Now you tell me HOW that does't raise a legitimate question or two in any one who has a brain that works?

Old 03-29-2011, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythetuna View Post

When you go to your state's vital records department and ask for a copy of your birth certificate they do not issue the long form birth certificate.

Old 03-29-2011, 09:29 PM

Quote:

Especially based on the FACT that every other record that would give a little insight into who he REALLY is...well, he sealed up.

Now you tell me HOW that does't raise a legitimate question or two in any one who has a brain that works?
No president releases those records. Those that have been seen were leaked, not legitimately released.

What makes Obama different?

Old 03-29-2011, 09:29 PM

Quote:

Obama has not sealed his records, you need to stop lying about this.

How does a legal birth certificate mean nothing?? So you put more stock into birth certificates that have little actual legal value over the state certified legal birth certificate?? Interesting.....

Old 03-29-2011, 09:31 PM

Quote:
When you go to your state's vital records department and ask for a copy of your birth certificate they do not issue the long form birth certificate.
Exactly. Which is why I asked him to go and get one. He can see for himself that what you get is the computerized laser printed certificate much like Mr. Obama's. And mine.

Old 03-29-2011, 09:33 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,257,364 times
Quote:
Obama didn't seal any records. Obama's birth certificate is the legal verified copy straight from the Hawaii's Vital Records Department.
See "Executive Order 13489".

No one wants to see the laser printed BC.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies