Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2011, 07:18 PM

4,085 posts, read 4,333,888 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
So Tony shouldn't do it but the POTUS should, can you imagine how many "crazies" out there
want to harm him....hell how many on this very forum would want to harm him?
Obama has the Secret Service and all kinds of law enforcement and military protecting him.

I don't.

Old 03-30-2011, 07:19 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,471,646 times

YouTube - Tim Pawlenty on Obama's Birth Certificate

Former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty said; "I for one do not believe that we should be raising that issue in the sense that I think President Obama was born in the United States. CNN reported that they saw the birth certificate. At one point, I saw a newscast where they reported that." What a cop-out little weasel!!!

This is a perfect example of a politician that is protecting is political life instead of saying what he really thinks because he's afraid of upsetting a segment of people. Personally, I do not care for someone without the courage to speak his/her mind.

6,734 posts, read 9,338,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Don't hold your breath. The 2012 election may require proof of eligibility where in the 2008 election there was no proof required at any level.
I can't believe that proof of citizenship isn't a prerequisite.

12,373 posts, read 13,191,121 times
Calling ALL Freepers, prepare to be beamed home!

Old 03-30-2011, 07:20 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,402,586 times
Quote:
Don't hold your breath. The 2012 election may require proof of eligibility where in the 2008 election there was no proof required at any level.
And guess what, any state that requires anything more than Hawaii's birth certificate will be held to be unconstitutional as a violation of the Full Faith and Credit Clause in any court in the country.

Quote:
The COLB is a worthless piece of laser paper when it comes to proving eligibility for POTUS.
Despite your disrespect for the Constitution, anybody born in the United States except for the children of foreign diplomats or foreign armies is a natural born citizen. Obama's COLB is a public record from the state of Hawaii which is prima facie evidence that Obama was born in Honolulu. Despite your "smoking gun" which was actually nothing more than a prank on birthers, there has to date been absolutely no evidence to suggest that Obama was born anywhere other than Honolulu. The COLB on its own is sufficient proof of eligibility for POTUS, despite your anti-American disrespect for states' rights.

Obama is the only President in history who has disclosed his birth certificate. Where were you during Bush's campaigns? How come you were never making the arguments that he could've been born in the UK or Canada or anywhere else? How come you weren't making daily demands that Bush release any birth certificate?

Old 03-30-2011, 07:20 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,452,038 times
Quote:
The COLB is a worthless piece of laser paper when it comes to proving eligibility for POTUS.
Legal birth certificates are not worthless pieces of paper when it comes to proving eligibility for POTUS.....

Old 03-30-2011, 07:21 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,191,121 times
Quote:

YouTube - Tim Pawlenty on Obama's Birth Certificate

This is a perfect example of a politician that is protecting is political life instead of saying what he really thinks because he's afraid of upsetting a segment of people. Personally, I do not care for someone without the courage to speak his/her mind.
So you can read Pawlenty's mind now kin ya?!!

Old 03-30-2011, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
I can't believe that proof of citizenship isn't a prerequisite.
Amazing isn't it? Mickey Mouse could have been added to any state's ballot for POTUS in 2008. I believe over half the states now have laws pending that will require eligibility for POTUS in the 2012 election. Even if just a handful of states have such laws it will require that Obozo either produce his long-form birth certificate showing he qualifies...or he will decide not to seek a 2nd term.

Old 03-30-2011, 07:29 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,573,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amcjap View Post
As opposed to the huckster you voted for
LOL, I voted for Liberals so Stephan Dion would be Prime Minister????

Old 03-30-2011, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
And guess what, any state that requires anything more than Hawaii's birth certificate will be held to be unconstitutional as a violation of the Full Faith and Credit Clause in any court in the country.

Despite your disrespect for the Constitution, anybody born in the United States except for the children of foreign diplomats or foreign armies is a natural born citizen. Obama's COLB is a public record from the state of Hawaii which is prima facie evidence that Obama was born in Honolulu. Despite your "smoking gun" which was actually nothing more than a prank on birthers, there has to date been absolutely no evidence to suggest that Obama was born anywhere other than Honolulu. The COLB on its own is sufficient proof of eligibility for POTUS, despite your anti-American disrespect for states' rights.

Obama is the only President in history who has disclosed his birth certificate. Where were you during Bush's campaigns? How come you were never making the arguments that he could've been born in the UK or Canada or anywhere else? How come you weren't making daily demands that Bush release any birth certificate?
Bush had a huge family and paper trail from his birth where his eligibilty was of no question to anyone. However, I believe he did provide his long-form birth certificate. We know McCain provided his.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies