Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2013, 06:57 PM

349 posts, read 260,961 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashed Potatoes View Post
Well, I did like you suggested and went to goggle.com. It invited me to take a survey.

Perhaps you should try google.com since it seems your search engine suggestions suck, much like the rest of your comment.

There is no data showing a racially diverse nation results in a net benefit. None. In fact, if you want to look at factors that contribute to the overall standard of living, you will see the very existence of a racially diverse society is cancerous, not benevolent.
If you are unable to navigate "Google", what does that really say about your level of intellect???

Being that you did go to "Google" and still failed to ascertain any data, maybe, no quite probably, you are the one who sucks.

To anyone stupid enough to claim that no minority has ever contributed to the betterment of the United States or Europe, no wonder they are unable to use "Google" to their benefit.

Old 05-22-2013, 07:29 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
What's interesting is like the IRS targetting anyone who dissents, the liberals really have no intention of having diversity of opinion -- there can be only lock-step marching and complete following of the one-party line.

Liberals intend to destroy all diversity of thought and opinion and impose their oligarchy.

Old 05-22-2013, 07:55 PM

62,945 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
How is engaging a group of minorities to improve the economic well-being of your entire staff "unprincipled"?
It certainly is if they are illegal aliens.

Old 05-22-2013, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOS0311 View Post
Pretty strange that your rant left out this portion of the poster's message.

Kind of blew that one, didn't you?
I addressed the entirety of the post. Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Rant? I am ranting but you are......what?

Old 05-22-2013, 09:09 PM

1,137 posts, read 972,037 times
Quote:
If you are unable to navigate "Google", what does that really say about your level of intellect???

Being that you did go to "Google" and still failed to ascertain any data, maybe, no quite probably, you are the one who sucks.

To anyone stupid enough to claim that no minority has ever contributed to the betterment of the United States or Europe, no wonder they are unable to use "Google" to their benefit.
You typed goggle, so I was just doing as you suggested.

I never stated no minority ever contributed anything meaningful, I stated there is no statistical data showing that racial diversity is beneficial.

If you are mentally incapable of differentiating between the two, it is a 100% certainty that you are in fact the one who sucks. Not just a normal level of suck either, we are talking $2 ***** amounts of sucking.

If you are unable to type "Google" correctly, what does that really say about your level of intellect???

Old 05-22-2013, 09:17 PM

128 posts, read 93,667 times
Quote:
Although it's hard for me to speak down at such a level, I'll try to help you.

Before making such ignorant statements or asking purposely stupid questions people should use a widely known search engine called "Goggle."

It will present mounds of data, facts, statistics and inventions/improvements that Black People, Asians, Hispanics and other people have made to the world of science, medicine, law, the arts, etc.
Answer the question. What benefits are there for me if a black man moves in next door to me.

You have only one chance to answer the question. And if you fail at that then you cannot give me one good reason why diversity is beneficial.

Old 05-23-2013, 07:15 AM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyvern212 View Post
Answer the question. What benefits are there for me if a black man moves in next door to me.
It depends on the behavior of that Black person. What if that Black man is not causing any problems, keeps up his property, and is respectful to his neighbors? If all of that happens, why should it matter if he's Black or White? How is he harming you if he is being respectful, decent, hardworking, and over all, a good neighbor? I'd rather have respectful, decent neighbors over trashy, disturbing neighbors any day of the week, no matter what race the neighbors are.

Another question is this. Ceteris paribus, why should it matter if your neighbor is obeying the law and not causing problems? If you have a Black neighbor, and a White neighbor, and both are behaving the exact same way, why should it matter?

An important question is this. If we were ever to see one another in person, on happenstance, and I was presenting myself as clean-cut, respectable, and non-threatening, are you going to judge me, the individual, based on my over all individual behavior, or by my race?

Old 05-23-2013, 07:18 AM

I have no problem with racial diversity but problems do arrive when there are cultural clashes. I think that culture is more of a divider than race any day of the week.

Old 05-23-2013, 07:25 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Do a Barrel Roll View Post
Many of you who hate such things tend to be those who fear anything that resembles "change," those who long for "the good ol' days," or those who "want their country back." Well think about this. From my observations of the results of multiculturalism and diversity (at least in the ways it is today), all it has done is give fuel to your argument of how "certain events of the 60s" ruined everything. Between the rise of the ghetto, cholo, and other negative subcultures that have risen in recent decades, wouldn't all of these things prove your point.

The reason why I speak in third person perspective is because I neither can't stand diversity and multiculturalism, and when a young black male says "he hates diversity and multiculturalism," you know it's serious business. But it's not for the same reasons. What I ultimately want is to live in a country where the culture is stable and monogamous, however, I want that culture to supersede race, religion, and sexual orientation. In other words, a multiracial, multireligious, integrated, monocultural society where everyone shares the same language, ideals, and aspirations regardless of race, religion, or sexual orientation. And diversity, IMO has done the most damage to that integrated society I long for and has limited where I can reside within this country and go with the peace of racial indifference among the masses, social stability without any structural barriers, and just being one of a million instead of "different."

I live in a neighborhood that is "multicultural" and "diverse," but there is one thing that you will NOT find among the masses: integration among the groups. For the metropolitan area I live in, the more diverse a place is, the more segregated it is. The more multicultural it is, the more likely you'll see minorities who reflect the negative stereotypes. And as a result, the more diverse/multicultural a place is, the more likely the whites will feel a sense of racial superiority (despite putting on the "liberal facade"). The ironic thing is when you arrive in the "red state" portion of the metropolitan area that isn't as diverse and multicultural, you start seeing racial integration and united stable communities where the predominant culture overrules all other social barriers of race, national origin, and religion.

However, back to the point of many people who argue against multiculturalism and diversity. Essentially, the thing all of you argue against is the exact thing that's giving your "reasons" fuel. Scary, violent, poor minorities are partially a product of the multicultural divide, emphasizing unscientific ethnic differences instead of going the Civic Nationalism route like *cough* Canada *cough.* Minorities who are educated, successful, and content are the result of minimal social/Government barriers for their to integrate and assimilate. Don't believe me, just do a cross analysis between Asians Americans vs Asians Australians, and Blacks Brits vs Black Americans.

My theory against multiculturalism and diversity is that an integrated and assimilated society would create more law-abiding, industrious, and non-threatening blacks and Latinos, making void your arguments. I get the assimilation part, and wholeheartedly agree that those who permanently immigrate to a new country should make it their mission to assimilate. If their "Old Country" was so great, why leave it for good? But if there were minorities who were willing to assimilate (blacks) but were blocked from every opportunity for them to do so, who go through all that trouble just to later on complain about other minorities (Latinos) refusing to assimilate; so don't use that excuse.

But why against something that is helping your "cause" in the first place?
This is a very intelligent post if you leave out the "hate" word. Hate is such a strong word to use in this way. I long for the same thing you do. I want a nation that does not keep records on races of people. Wonder why they divide us that way?

Old 05-23-2013, 07:32 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyvern212 View Post

You have only one chance to answer the question. And if you fail at that then you cannot give me one good reason why diversity is beneficial.
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
It depends on the behavior of that Black person. What if that Black man is not causing any problems, keeps up his property, and is respectful to his neighbors? If all of that happens, why should it matter if he's Black or White? How is he harming you if he is being respectful, decent, hardworking, and over all, a good neighbor? I'd rather have respectful, decent neighbors over trashy, disturbing neighbors any day of the week, no matter what race the neighbors are.

Another question is this. Ceteris paribus, why should it matter if your neighbor is obeying the law and not causing problems? If you have a Black neighbor, and a White neighbor, and both are behaving the exact same way, why should it matter?

An important question is this. If we were ever to see one another in person, on happenstance, and I was presenting myself as clean-cut, respectable, and non-threatening, are you going to judge me, the individual, based on my over all individual behavior, or by my race?
Agree with green mariner here. It ain't the color of the dude that'd worry me; it's IF he's an asshat or that I'd watch out for. I live here in Bullhead City and we've got lots of asshats the SAME color as me and I DON'T want then in my 'hood.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies