Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 10:31 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
No need to hurry. Obama will be president until January, 2017.

Wake up, the dream, or nightmare is about over come 2012.

He has ZERO chance of loafing in our WH after 2012.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2011, 10:39 AM

21,353 posts, read 8,450,894 times
1/20/13 The End Of An Error!!!

Old 03-20-2011, 10:56 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,368,535 times
Who said a loaf of bread wouldn't feed the masses?

Old 03-20-2011, 12:25 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastalMaine View Post
1/20/13 The End Of An Error!!!

You got that right.

The largest error in American political history will be over.

On the bright side, the election of Obama has caused the majority of American to realize that liberalism is NOT A GOOD thing and they wont allow another loon to be in the WH for a long, long time.

Obama is actually the gift that keeps on giving. Go bama go!

The end of liberalism in America is near!

Old 03-20-2011, 12:30 PM

3,807 posts, read 4,275,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post

Personally, I think you are delusional. I am a staunch conservative and have no love for Obummer. I didn't vote for him and won't again. However, the rest of the country will. They will fall, lock step, into the whole racist agenda, put forth by people.

Old 03-20-2011, 01:36 PM

1,811 posts, read 1,210,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Obama's deficit to shore up the economy and keep us out of depression, two trillion dollars.

Bush's two unnecessary wars, actual cost plus long-term care for the troops, estimated six to eight trillion dollars. Oh, and five thousand lives lost for nothing. But soldiers have no real value anyway, now do they?

It's not what you spend, folks, it's what you get for it. I'd say we got a helluva good deal for Obama's two trillion.
Yah, and I have a bridge in Brooklyn for ya. Great opportunity for a brilliant post such as the above. Yah, you got a good deal for your 2 trillion. With posts like the above, WE ARE DOOMED.

Old 03-20-2011, 01:38 PM

1,811 posts, read 1,210,202 times
Quote:
You got that right.

The largest error in American political history will be over.

On the bright side, the election of Obama has caused the majority of American to realize that liberalism is NOT A GOOD thing and they wont allow another loon to be in the WH for a long, long time.

Obama is actually the gift that keeps on giving. Go bama go!

The end of liberalism in America is near!
One thing is for sure, there will never be another black president, after this disaster fades into the pasture with his pack of smokes and fotty of Old English Malt Liquor in hand.

An opportunity for unifcation has turned into the most divisive thing since slavery!!!

Old 03-20-2011, 02:49 PM

37,181 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:

Unless you intend to bring Eisenhower back from the dead, there is no republican candidate currently who can put a dent in Obama's armor.

I personally would vote republican if you could find and field another Teddy Roosevelt. Otherwise, rots'a'ruck.

Old 03-20-2011, 05:13 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,859,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
They cannot bash the messenger with that piece of candy.

Who was lying, again?
Who was fear mongering?
Who the F... was telling the damn truth?

Actually, I had heard this some time ago and also that bush and others have been way under reporting the deficit. and not by just 2 trillion. While one wants to blame Obama, I bet the reality is that Bush in fact did the same thing.

Not sure why everyone wants to over look reagan taking us to 3T and Bush to 10T they were the big spenders in the bunch. unfortunately the house of cards Obama was dealt has a substantial price tag. I am all in favor of dropping the deficit. but I'd slash 1.2T from the defense budget of the 1.5T spent...
I would eliminate Homeland insecurity and TSA
I would end the war on drugs and legalize them
I would end the Federal Reserves reign of terror too.

As far as telling the truth, don't even go there with Bush. He was a proven liar and was so stupid he got caught. Clinton should have pleaded the 5'th and not lied, but a cornered cheater will do just what he did.

Of all our presidents I'd say we had one that was honorable... Carter... while many didn't like him, I suspect few would say he was dishonest.
the liars come from both sides of the tracks. Kennedy, johnson, Nixon, reagan, bush(s) clinton, and prob Obama...seems to be consistent with what we choose. Do we really want an honest president? seems our actions say otherwise.

Old 03-20-2011, 05:16 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Isn't this the very same CBO that said obamacare could pay for itself and actually earn us money ??
That report got Obamacare passed.

And now the CBO has changed their minds ?
Sounds to me like the CBO couldn't count their way out of a paper bag.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies