Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 01:22 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,848,170 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Ask him he is the one so mad about it.
You're really not making any sense now, sorry if I can't keep up with your rambling but try to speak in a more clear manor please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2011, 01:33 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,528,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
You're really not making any sense now, sorry if I can't keep up with your rambling but try to speak in a more clear manor please.
The tea party is a result of Obama being elected. This is contrary to the world this guy was accustomed to. He wants it back. "I want my country back"is the tea party theme slogan meaning they want it back from the black POTUS. All the problems that the tea party uses as cover have always been around. The only thing that changed was the race of the POTUS. This sent the tea party represented by old republican right wingers like this guy into a rage. Blind hate that has made a very hostile environment for anyone not of the tea party mind set. But people have really woke up since November. The winds have changed. You will see.

Old 03-22-2011, 01:34 PM

9,888 posts, read 10,817,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
You do realize that in a week of the Wisconsin rallies there were more people arrested than in 2 years of Tea Partiers, right?
What? could you repeat that please .....? I have never heard that!

Old 03-22-2011, 01:37 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,680,354 times
You know the reoccurring theme is 2 parties of people angry at government.
One is upset cause they are taking stuff away and the other is upset they want them to do less and restore their individual liberty and less taxes from a centralize power.

Which is worse?
1. A government strong enough to control you, educate you, provide medical care for you, watch your every step on traffic cameras, go to war in 3 different countries, build bridges in other countries, watch our infrastructure close down, bail out corporations, banks, mortgages, Prop up failed programs like Freddie Mac and Mae, and when you don't have enough money to do it all devalue the dollar with the federal reserve printing press.
2. A government who believes in self government and self rule, that a few elite in Washington don't know what is best for you the individual. It lets you make the choices of your life and suffer the consequences and benefits from it. You will fail and you will succeed of which limited constitutional authority only defends a nation doesn't defend the or shape the rest of the world via force.

Those in government who complain they have less within government need to look at option 1 and understand why the rest of us not in government are tired of that form of government. Since government holds the power over tax, social and economic issues we are starting to get violent as our last resort watching the economy and prices increase we can't stand by want watch you destroy us all at our expense.

Old 03-22-2011, 01:38 PM

3,153 posts, read 3,592,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Anyone have the unedited video of this?
probably not...except for the film on the cutting room floor at SEIU headquarters...

Old 03-22-2011, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
The tea party is a result of Obama being elected.
I'll just ignore all the other BS you posted after that statement, I supported and was a member of the Tea Party way back when Obama was still "Mr. Present" in Chicago and hadn't announced that he was running for POTUS. People who claim that the Tea Party is based on racism against Obama are mentally ill and refuse to face reality.

Old 03-22-2011, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdavid002 View Post
probably not...except for the film on the cutting room floor at SEIU headquarters...
Why do you think they were trying so hard to break that old man's camera. Gotta hide any evidence that they're worthless union trash... sorry guys, the gig is up and we know what you really are.

Old 03-22-2011, 01:49 PM

45,542 posts, read 27,146,343 times
From the OP...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
This time in Houston the tea party thugs were harassing and assaulting peaceful protesters. The one thug that rushed the stage and went on a rampage luckily was arrested for assault.

"It was a peaceful rally until a real unruly faction of the Tea Party showed up."

"The other Tea Party group was loud, vociferous, and violent. They attempted to break through the line with force towards the speakers. One man with a camera got close to the speaker and assaulted a few people on the side of the speaker pushing and hitting them with his camera."

Tea Party Activist Assault Speaker At Texans' Day Of Outrage Rally In Houston, TX // Current

Video here : Man with "Tea Party" flag charges Democratic rally - CBS News Video
Are you posting this again? You couldn't find another Tea Party Thug? C'mon man ?!

Here are union members beating up their own so they wouldn't be ratted out for receiving wages without doing work.

Seeing Red: When a Union Beats Up Its Own Members

Union Members Say They Were Beaten For Reporting Bogus Pay Scheme

Two members of the Staten Island local of the Communications Workers of America say they were beaten and harassed - and one had a dead rat put in his locker - after they reported that union brothers were being paid for work they did not perform. The men say the union supported the retaliation: that a local vice president told members that "we have to deal with these spies on a personal level, like take them outside of the yard, off the company property and off company time and take care of them, because we can't be ratting each other out," according to the federal complaint.

Old 03-22-2011, 01:52 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,805,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
From the OP...

Are you posting this again? You couldn't find another Tea Party Thug? C'mon man ?!

Here are union members beating up their own so they wouldn't be ratted out for receiving wages without doing work.

Seeing Red: When a Union Beats Up Its Own Members

Union Members Say They Were Beaten For Reporting Bogus Pay Scheme

Two members of the Staten Island local of the Communications Workers of America say they were beaten and harassed - and one had a dead rat put in his locker - after they reported that union brothers were being paid for work they did not perform. The men say the union supported the retaliation: that a local vice president told members that "we have to deal with these spies on a personal level, like take them outside of the yard, off the company property and off company time and take care of them, because we can't be ratting each other out," according to the federal complaint.
DODGE! TWIST! BLAME!

I've got numerous videos/links for tea party violence and other thug tactics though that is not the topic at hand. We are discussing the most recent incidence.

Old 03-22-2011, 02:03 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,528,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
I'll just ignore all the other BS you posted after that statement, I supported and was a member of the Tea Party way back when Obama was still "Mr. Present" in Chicago and hadn't announced that he was running for POTUS. People who claim that the Tea Party is based on racism against Obama are mentally ill and refuse to face reality.
I Will never believe it. The sarah palin tea party is the tea party of today and I know they formed one month after the inauguration. I don't know if were with the Ron Paul group or not but this is not that group. This group thought all was good under bush and want that again. If McCain is elected and all the mess that would have brought. They would still have remained silent. Their energy is their hate for Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies