Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 07:29 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,937,590 times

Advertisements

The ME is burning, Japan is a mess, our economy is sputtering, bite-me refuses to engage regarding the debt and deficit spending, we started a war with Libya.....but time for partying, dancing and visiting out favorite mega-wealthy ball players is a-ok.

Can you just imagine the response if an R were running things?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2011, 07:39 PM

561 posts, read 505,629 times
Default Y u p

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
The ME is burning, Japan is a mess, our economy is sputtering, bite-me refuses to engage regarding the debt and deficit spending, we started a war with Libya.....but time for partying, dancing and visiting out favorite mega-wealthy ball players is a-ok. Can you just imagine the response if an R were running things?
As I recall, in 2006 hundreds of American soldiers were dying in Iraq; dozens were dying in Afghanistan; subprime mortgage defaults we climbing, and Dick Cheney was bird hunting with his buddies. (The one he shot in the face still consideres him a buddy )

Old 03-23-2011, 07:53 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,175 times
Default That Thar Is Ole Dr. Joe ... Workin Real Hard Fer Them Thar Tax Payers !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
It's okay everyone. We seem to have found the VP. A "short" new combat campaign was going on, and now and for quite a while we all wondered where's Biden.

Here he is:
VP Joe Biden visits Yankees camp - Baseball- NBC Sports (http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/42237450/ns/sports-baseball/ - broken link)

I realize he's being kept on a very, very short leash now but what exactly does this guy do anymore?
BucsLose !!! ... Good One !

Oh Yeah ... Well There he is "The Man" himself, Dr. Joe !

Indeed ...The Legendary Veep hard at work as usual !!!

Blimey ... HO and Ole Dr. Joe will without doubt drain the U.S. Treasury Dept. dry before they are voted out of office in 2012 !!!

These two blighters are quite the piece of work ! ... What ?

The good folks in the States deserve so much better !

Ta / Old Sgt. Lamar

Old 03-23-2011, 08:39 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,729,004 times
now only if obama would disappear, things might get back to somewhat nomal..

Old 03-23-2011, 10:20 PM

57 posts, read 39,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Who???? Rivera? Never heard about that. Hope not. Not because I like the Yanks, just because thats horrible.
Nooooooo, Biden, you know like the thread title!

Old 03-23-2011, 10:36 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,304,477 times
Come on Barry said Joe was selected as VP because he has the most foreign policy knowledge of any living democrat.

Guess Barry lied again.

So who is running the WH if Joe is playing ball and Barry is on vaca in South America?

Old 03-23-2011, 10:46 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,194,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
So who is running the WH if Joe is playing ball and Barry is on vaca in South America?
Holder apparently.

Old 03-23-2011, 11:07 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,304,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Holder apparently.

You beat me to it.

I posted a thread about Holder doing all the speaking on the Libya issue and I was dead on right as usual.

With Barry on vaca and Joe playing baseball Holder thinks he is next in line to run the show.

Holder needs to be removed from this office as he has now put Americans in harms way with making statements that should not come from a lowly AG.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies