Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 11:12 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,589,536 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by leon_foonman View Post
Yes, please keep reminding us that Caribou Barbie is a fruitcake of the first order. What would we do if she finally shut the hell up?
Maybe the same thing as if all lib/lefties shut up????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2011, 11:15 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,130,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
I do not need to look anything up as I am well aware of what is going on in Florida. My brother lives there and we have lengthy discussions on a regular basis. You may want to check yourself before spewing your hot air.
If you knew where I was sitting right now, you'd think twice about saying that. I'm willing to bet I'm a lot closer to the action than your brother is.

Much closer, unless he happens to be a Legislator or works in Voldemort's office.

Quote:
The retirees from up north are mostly lib/lefties. Period. Everyone there knows that. They are ruining what should be a great, southern state. The new Governor will hopefully get things back on track.
Um, you should probably do some demographic research before you dig this hole any deeper. Did you miss my point about how Republicans have controlled Florida for many years now?

So who voted for them?

As for Southern, you really don't want to go there either. I live in the MOST culturally Southern part of Florida - and it's run by Democrats - an blue dot in a sea of red.

Florida, south of Gainesville, left the South long ago.

Old 03-25-2011, 01:29 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,381,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
From her Facebook page:

Nice write up and response. I think she would've done this long ago. The bias and lies and childish, hateful crap dished upon her by the left will never stop, but just get worse. It's time to ignore them and dont play in to their hands.

Speaking of childish and hateful, I expect to see a full dose of it from the usual bunch of clowns in this thread soon. In a matter of moments I'm sure ill be proven right

Right, and SP has NEVER been known to be hateful or childish.

?

LMAO>

You need to read up on your subject buddy. SP is a classic narcissicist. Vindictive, vengeful (for petty things), and a few screws loose when it comes to "getting revenge" thru media. The woman does not know the meaning of just keepin it classy and letting the paparazzi do their stupid thing. She becomes the paparazzi.

And funny, what is she usually defending or portraying? Herself and her costly family that poses as one with middle class values.

I guess that's why a good swath of Americana likes her. Because she stands for defending her family against all odds. And we are, of course, in an era where many Americans want a lot but don't want to put out for it. Sarah is their beacon. She calls for them to put their feet down, without always being clear how to do so. So then you have lots of lower-middle income class families riding around with SP stickers and a common theme between them all seems to be this subdued rhetoric of hate and entitlement.

Good job Sarah. And for the rest of you, how Christian. How very Christian of you.

Preach judgement and gossip hatefully 6 days of the week and pray on the 7th. Right?

Old 03-25-2011, 01:56 PM

166 posts, read 612,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Well it is proven Barry certainly wasn't qualified and it shows tremendously.
Sarah is way more qualified than Barry ever was, or will be.
Yes, quitting your job as governor for reason very fully explained really shows her true ability to lead a country.

Old 03-25-2011, 03:33 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spikeboy25 View Post
Yes, quitting your job as governor for reason very fully explained really shows her true ability to lead a country.

Why did she step down, again?

Hehehehe!

Spin it baby, spin it!

Old 03-25-2011, 03:36 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
I saw Palin's resignation speech. At first I thought it was a joke or some such. Then I sent someone to the fireworks stand and went to the liquor store myself before they were all sold out because of people buying hooch to make toasts, and we had a party on the beach like...like many others across the great state of Alaska, we celebrated our camera chasing lying sorry excuse for a gov. stepping down. Now if we can only get her to move to the -48 for good...

How many bogus lawsuits costing your tax dollars(Alaskans)?

She save your state millions and left it in good order to boot.

Old 03-25-2011, 04:31 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Why she stepped down, of course it was to make millions touring the country promoting her book. She could not have done that as Governor.

She needs to reread her post, she is very hypocrital.

Old 03-25-2011, 04:57 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
No, what is scary is the POS POTUS we have sitting in the office right now. And even more scary are the people who voted for him and will vote for him again!
Well we have our POS and you have your POS, at least ours is smarter than a rock.
Casper

Old 03-25-2011, 05:00 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post

How many bogus lawsuits costing your tax dollars(Alaskans)?

She save your state millions and left it in good order to boot.
She quit her job because she couldn't stand the heat, do you actually think she could handle the heat in the Whitehouse, she would quit in a week.
Casper

Old 03-25-2011, 05:05 PM

5,944 posts, read 5,583,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
From her Facebook page:

mewling and whining...

Nice write up and response. I think she would've done this long ago. The bias and lies and childish, hateful crap dished upon her by the left will never stop, but just get worse. It's time to ignore them and dont play in to their hands.

Speaking of childish and hateful, I expect to see a full dose of it from the usual bunch of clowns in this thread soon. In a matter of moments I'm sure ill be proven right

Palin, forever the whiny malcontent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies