Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 09:09 PM

2,023 posts, read 5,313,628 times

Advertisements

Good list exposing those criminals. I see this guy Mark Potok of this bizzare hate group called Southern Poverty Law Center appearing on MSNBC calling anyone critical of the privately owned Federal Reserve a extremist terrorist about to start staging terrorist attacks. What a ignorant scumbag that guy is.

Old 04-14-2011, 09:49 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,517,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 73-79 ford fan View Post
Good list exposing those criminals. I see this guy Mark Potok of this bizzare hate group called Southern Poverty Law Center appearing on MSNBC calling anyone critical of the privately owned Federal Reserve a extremist terrorist about to start staging terrorist attacks. What a ignorant scumbag that guy is.
Unbelievable!!!!!!!!! Might you have a link to that, I would love to watch it.

Old 04-14-2011, 10:47 PM

2,023 posts, read 5,313,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
Unbelievable!!!!!!!!! Might you have a link to that, I would love to watch it.
Zerohedge brought him and them to my attention again link below so I looked into them farther and I do remember this Mark Potok guy in the past going on MSNBC attacking people critical of the Federal Reserve. Please read this great article about him and more.

Guest Post: A Day In The Life Of A ?Homegrown Terrorist? | zero hedge

Old 04-15-2011, 08:30 AM

8,104 posts, read 3,961,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
Like who? I hope you're not thinking of the UN.
It was meant tongue in cheek, since our government and those in bed with them are "liberating" every other country for the last 30 years

Old 04-15-2011, 12:01 PM

2,541 posts, read 2,739,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
So are all federal reserves on Earth. The Federal Reserve is a Central Bank, one of more than 200 on Planet Earth (yes, indeed, some States have more than one Central Bank).

Those are patently false statements. You control the Federal Reserve through Congress.

That the Federal Reserve does not make profits is not relevant. It has no concomitant responsibility to make profits.

Perhaps you'll provide a list of federal reserves in other countries that produce profits.

That would be another patently false statement. You control the debt through Congress. Whenever you so desire to man-up and muster up the moral courage, you can act on that.

And which countries on Earth do not experience inflation?

Perhaps would care to impress everyone with your knowledge and explain the rampant inflation in the US that existed at certain periods prior to the creation of the Federal Reserve.

Then that is because you allow them to do so. Any action taken by the Federal Reserve can be negated by Congress.

For example, if the Federal Reserve increases the money supply, Congress can raise taxes, or cut government spending or take other actions.

Likewise, if the Federal Reserve decreases the money supply, Congress can reduce taxes, or increase government spending, or take other actions.

If Congress is not doing its job, that is your fault, not the fault of the Federal Reserve. Do not blame the Federal Reserve for your antipathy, your failure to be vigilant, and your failure to discharge your duties as a citizen of the US.

Again, the Federal Reserve is controlled through Congress, and any action taken by the Federal Reserve can be negated by Congress.

That is what they are supposed to do. I notice when you were benefiting you weren't whinging and crying.

Then why did you create big banks?

The Federal Reserve is attempting to fix problems created by you, through your Congress. You can do something about that any time you feel like it.

Financial bubbles existed in all countries and worldwide prior to the existence of the Federal Reserve. If the Federal Reserve never existed, financial bubbles would still exist, so who would you be blaming then?

That is irrelevant, since the Market Economic System is self-correcting.

That is the primary purpose of all federal reserves in all countries on Earth: to coordinate economic policy. Prior to that, you didn't do very well with multiple central banks in the US, and it certainly didn't prevent the [1st] Great Depression [of the 19th Century] and certainly didn't prevent the [2nd] Great Depression [of the 19th Century].

Perhaps you would care to pretend the US didn't exist before 1913.

Then that is the fault of the president who has appointed the director. You can express your dismay on Election Day.

Congress can examine their books anytime they want, they just have to want to do so, and if they don't, that's your fault. Not that it matters, as I seriously doubt anyone in Congress would have a clue as to what they are looking at.

Again, that is all your fault for being apathetic, non-vigilant, and refusing to discharge your duties and obligations as a US citizen. If you don't like big banks, then why did you create them?
You're pretty funny.

Old 04-15-2011, 12:15 PM

5,513 posts, read 5,241,838 times
If Ron Paul is elected we may be able to save what is left of America, since he's one of the few who speak out against The Fed.

It is sad that many citizens are afraid to vote for someone who is not a typical status-quo Repblicrat, when continuing to elect these traitors ensures that we continue off the cliff to face the painful crash and burn at the bottom.

Old 04-15-2011, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHartphotog View Post
If Ron Paul is elected we may be able to save what is left of America, since he's one of the few who speak out against The Fed.

It is sad that many citizens are afraid to vote for someone who is not a typical status-quo Repblicrat, when continuing to elect these traitors ensures that we continue off the cliff to face the painful crash and burn at the bottom.
Now that the glow of the false prophet Obama has worn off, maybe Americans are ready to real change. Probably not. They dovetail right into the mindless tea party drivel.

Old 05-03-2011, 12:42 PM

7 posts, read 10,324 times
Federal reserve system is a privately owned institution not owned by many American interests, seems the chairmans are confirmed till they want to retire to a life of luxury, think about it Greenspan was chairman til he decidooed he no longer wanted to be there. We have given these central bankers total control of our nation, gotta give them credit thou they were smart enough to decline any name other than FEDERAL reserve, I get sick every time I here the name FEDS for nothing more than a money machine for a few ELITE old world families, who laugh all the way to the bank so to speak, they do not deserve the fine name of federal, which is intended to instill the USA is who owns them, interesting schools don't teach economics much they want people who don't even have a idea what the money supply is, till we challenge the powers of this foreign takeover of our great USA we are doomed Washington, Lincoln, Jefferson, Kennedy all stated they feared bankers more than the armies of the world, Lincoln and Kennedy tried to stand up to them, look what happened to them, sad.

Old 05-03-2011, 01:07 PM

7 posts, read 10,324 times
I forgot to mention prior the the federal reserve in 1913 we had no income tax , seems we needed to have taxes which are banned by the constitution to support our new banking system. Food for thought, we also don't seem to teach history much anymore???

Old 05-06-2011, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhead Dave View Post
Federal reserve system is a privately owned institution not owned by many American interests, seems the chairmans are confirmed till they want to retire to a life of luxury, think about it Greenspan was chairman til he decidooed he no longer wanted to be there. We have given these central bankers total control of our nation, gotta give them credit thou they were smart enough to decline any name other than FEDERAL reserve, I get sick every time I here the name FEDS for nothing more than a money machine for a few ELITE old world families, who laugh all the way to the bank so to speak, they do not deserve the fine name of federal, which is intended to instill the USA is who owns them, interesting schools don't teach economics much they want people who don't even have a idea what the money supply is, till we challenge the powers of this foreign takeover of our great USA we are doomed Washington, Lincoln, Jefferson, Kennedy all stated they feared bankers more than the armies of the world, Lincoln and Kennedy tried to stand up to them, look what happened to them, sad.
It seems like most of what the 'Fed' doesn't control is owned by the Oil companies. Wonder who wins the 'most corrupt' award?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies