Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2011, 05:07 AM

148 posts, read 550,373 times

Advertisements

People ask question or makes a comment about the Mexican they have a fit.
They come here they don`t have to learn english.They don`t respect our country. They are rude. They get help when our children or elderly people need food shelter medical jobs. But its okay if they sneak in this country. Have green cards to work in this country then hurry up and have baby(anchor) so that we would feel sorry for the family.
They feel we owe them everything to be blunt about it.
They go in groups they will not learn english they want us to learn theirs. ( nothing wrong with learning a different lang.) But, being forced too.
So, question This may get locked or blocked.
So, how long will it be before our country is the (NEW )Mexico???
So, before anyone thinks that this is a racist remark. I am not nor ever been a racist. Come here the right way just like my grandparents did. Become a American Don`t come here wanting to make our country an addition to your country.
Silent invasion of taking over a country without going to war.
Come here green card or illegally and having babies. (anchor)
Silent take over without us realizing it till it to late.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2011, 05:17 AM

7,975 posts, read 7,353,461 times
I saw Donald Trump interviewed on O'Reilly last night. His answer would be troops on the border, and a case by case review of the 15 million illegals presently in the country based on merit. He stated that many are good and productive, while others "belong in jail." I agree with this. If we close the borders and do not allow additional illegals to enter, it will give us time and resources to review those who are here and deport the criminals/those who do not contribute.

Old 03-31-2011, 06:36 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Follow the money. That's usually where the answer lies and it comes down to that the big corporations want unlimited supplies of cheap labor, the elites want their servant class.

Some people profit very nicely by having cheap illegal labor. The elites who cannot mow their own lawns, can't clean their own homes, or take care of their own kids and don't want to pay legal wages or overtime to Americans want to be able to import their servants who will accept very low pay.

And also the elites of some of these countries face social unrest and want to export their lower classes.

Cesar Chavez was against illegal immigration and against bringing in foreign labor to bring down and keep down wages and benefits to the people of this country.

Old 03-31-2011, 08:14 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,132,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyofnorth View Post
They come here they don`t have to learn english.They don`t respect our country. They are rude. They get help when our children or elderly people need food shelter medical jobs. But its okay if they sneak in this country. Have green cards to work in this country then hurry up and have baby(anchor) so that we would feel sorry for the family.
They go in groups they will not learn english they want us to learn theirs. ( nothing wrong with learning a different lang.) But, being forced too.
So, before anyone thinks that this is a racist remark. I am not nor ever been a racist. Come here the right way just like my grandparents did. Become a American Don`t come here wanting to make our country an addition to your country.

I think you answered your own question.

Old 03-31-2011, 01:56 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
I saw Donald Trump interviewed on O'Reilly last night. His answer would be troops on the border, and a case by case review of the 15 million illegals presently in the country based on merit. He stated that many are good and productive, while others "belong in jail." I agree with this. If we close the borders and do not allow additional illegals to enter, it will give us time and resources to review those who are here and deport the criminals/those who do not contribute.

I too agree with this theory, hek this is better then sitting back, having a siesta, and doing nothing about it.

Old 03-31-2011, 02:02 PM

950 posts, read 1,515,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Follow the money. That's usually where the answer lies and it comes down to that the big corporations want unlimited supplies of cheap labor, the elites want their servant class.

Some people profit very nicely by having cheap illegal labor. The elites who cannot mow their own lawns, can't clean their own homes, or take care of their own kids and don't want to pay legal wages or overtime to Americans want to be able to import their servants who will accept very low pay.

And also the elites of some of these countries face social unrest and want to export their lower classes.

Cesar Chavez was against illegal immigration and against bringing in foreign labor to bring down and keep down wages and benefits to the people of this country.
A lot of these azzhole elites can easily afford to pay legal wages to Americans, because many of them make more money in 1 year than most people make in a lifetime. Yet they choose to only hire illegal immgrants in order to only pay slave wages because they are extremely cheap. They take being cheap to the extreme.

Old 03-31-2011, 06:05 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,605,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyofnorth View Post

Blame our corrupt politicians more than anyone else, they think it is funny that your quality of life is being lowered by illegals, laughing all the way to reelection.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies