Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2011, 08:22 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,062 times

Advertisements

Those who consider themselves Christian and Jewish are insulted quite often here in the states. All you have to do is watch some TV. But do you see Christians/Jews killing innocent people or any people over this?

We have an Islam problem in our world today. As we all know, not all Muslims are this extreme, but there is a large number who are. These people are despicable and evil. It makes me wish we could just grab all the women/children from that region, bring them to safety and then bomb the hell out of those countries. There will never be peace in this world as long as Islamic extremism is alive and well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2011, 08:27 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,062 times
If I had the money, I would start a website with a name along the lines of "InTheNameOfMuhammedBurnTheQuran" and it would feature 24/7 video of Qurans burning, constantly updated cartoons depicting Muhammed and the Islamic Extremists as they truly are...violent, hypocritical evil.

Enough of being Politically Correct about all this. Enough of being fearful of this evil. We need not bow or cower but stand up and show them we will not go into submission out of fear.

Im just sick and tired of these stories. These savages are nothing but pure evil and if there are so many Muslims who dont believe as the extremists do, why dont they stand up and fight and defeat them? Afterall, it is the extremists who are supposedly ruining their religion and how people view them.

Old 04-02-2011, 08:37 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,206,409 times
I say go ahead and burn all the Korans you want. Just do it in secret and don't make it public. Win-win.

Old 04-02-2011, 08:38 AM

33,536 posts, read 37,136,097 times
Well I am ready to give up on these people...As far as I'm concerned I think we should pull the troops out of all Islamic nations and let them solve their own problems. It is becoming apparent to me that we cannot drag these people into the 21st century. Isolate them and let them kill each other off, because it seems to me that is what they do best.

Old 04-02-2011, 08:46 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,772,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowolves View Post
AWESOME IDEA! YOU'RE BRILLIANT. SO TRUE.
I'M SICK AND TIRED OF US AMERICANS PLACATING THEM HERE.
OUR OWN CHRISTIAN VALUES ARE BEING ATTACKED BY THE SECOND, OUR RIGHTS TO EXPRESS OUR CHRISTIAN BELIEFS, BEING WHITTLED AWAY AT BY ATHEISTS AND THE MUSLIMS, I'M SICK SICK SICK OF IT.
WE NEED TO START FIGHTING BACK AND HARD.
Oh please, grow up. You right wing Christians do plenty of damage yourselves. And your Christian beliefs are perfectly safe in this country.

Old 04-02-2011, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Those who consider themselves Christian and Jewish are insulted quite often here in the states. All you have to do is watch some TV. But do you see Christians/Jews killing innocent people or any people over this?
And Christians dish out plenty of insults, so it's probably fairly even. There are cases of Christians doing just as bad things in this country - abortion clinic bombings, doctor assassinations, and gay bashing come to mind.

The main difference is western civilized society has put a stop to most of the brutality in Christianity, and Christians can't get away with that kind of crap in the 1st world. There a plenty who would like to though. Whereas, Islam still dominates in barbaric, uncivilized parts of the world where stupidity and brutality can reign free.

But let's not kid ourselves that Christianity has any better track record throughout history than Islam.

This issue isn't just Islam, it's all extremist points of view predicated on ignorance, intolerance, and crappy education.

Old 04-02-2011, 08:54 AM

19,567 posts, read 21,868,498 times
HISTORY....the current outrages of Islam are happening NOW...

See any difference?

Old 04-02-2011, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
HISTORY....the current outrages of Islam are happening NOW...

See any difference?
And if history has taught us anything, holding mass Quran burnings in protest will solve nothing.

Old 04-02-2011, 09:09 AM

1,472 posts, read 2,630,314 times
Here you go:

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/199591_144191825647335_102673803132471_255287_8102 948_n.jpg (broken link)

Old 04-02-2011, 09:19 AM

9,408 posts, read 11,931,036 times
Using the logic of some who are placing th responsibility of the deaths on the pastor, rape victims would be responsible for their own rape. If they dressed slutty, they are to blame for a man seeing her, and not being able to control himself nor be responsible for his own actions, then raping her. She should have known dressing slutty would invite trouble, right?

Of course not. Even if the woman were naked, the potential rapist is solely to blame for his reaction. What if a man told a woman he would rape her if she dressed scantily. Even if she still proceeded to dress scantily and then get raped by him, he alone would be found guilty of the rape.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies