Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 07:45 AM
C.C

2,235 posts, read 2,363,015 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
I think the leader of the gang is the head idiot, Barack Hussein Obama himself.
Well it's a tossup with Biden, although he at least has two brain surgeries to excuse his plagiarism and general wackiness. Fortunately they only affected the left side of his brain, which he never used anyway...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2011, 07:50 AM

23,559 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Default the biggest.....

The people who elected Obama would be my first choice but a close second would be the former mainstream media that has become the administrations propaganda machine.

Of course Eric 'the lap dog' Holder has been outstanding in his ineptness. He states before congress that he will guarantee a conviction of the 9.11 terrorists!!! This makes a mockery of the justice system he pretends to showcase to 'the world' with his advocacy of stateside trials.

The media seemed to miss that not so subtle flub. That is huge!!! The USAG predicting the outcome of a trial. This was not the bravado of a local prosecutor but the USAG!!! Iran hears Holder and says, 'see, the US justice system works just like ours!" Holder has done more damage to the US than the guy who quiety burned the Quoran. All those Obama bows and his apology tour are now for naught thanks to the 'lap dog'.

Old 04-05-2011, 09:11 AM

31,290 posts, read 20,740,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
If you think anyone in this superior administration is an idiot, more likely than not, they are the OPPOSITE.

You have a point. They are not idiots. Many of them are smart enough to avoid getting prosecuted for income tax evasion. Idiots would not be able to accomplish that.

And many of them are smart enough to employ crony capitalism and feather the beds of their favorite groups and their rich buddies.

And the top guy is smart enough to exempt all his buddies from ObamaCare sot the rest of us will have to pay even more.

So yes, they are not idiots. Crooks, yes, but smart crooks.

Old 04-05-2011, 09:33 AM

13,650 posts, read 20,777,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I'll admit, it's hard to tell. Napalitono, Morton and Holder are pretty much neck and neck. I'd have to say after seeing this, that the smart money is on Holder:

Holder Blames Congress for Forcing Hand on Military Commissions for 9/11 Detainees - FoxNews.com
Holder. He is not an idiot. He just is not right for that job.

Old 04-05-2011, 09:37 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,130,599 times
I don't think any of them are idiots, nor do I think they are particularly geniuses either.

But if I had to pick, I'd say Holder.

Old 04-05-2011, 12:17 PM

3,071 posts, read 9,140,046 times
The mexican racist woman he appointed to the supreme court. We will never see illegal aliens punished for their crimes with her around if she has any say in the matter,,NEVER

Old 04-05-2011, 02:04 PM

1,811 posts, read 1,210,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I'll admit, it's hard to tell. Napalitono, Morton and Holder are pretty much neck and neck. I'd have to say after seeing this, that the smart money is on Holder:

Holder Blames Congress for Forcing Hand on Military Commissions for 9/11 Detainees - FoxNews.com
Obama, by a mile or more.

Old 04-05-2011, 02:06 PM

6,391 posts, read 5,167,680 times
You know, I just saw an advertisement in the paper, there is a village looking for Barack Obama to return, their cannons need to be polished.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies