Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2011, 07:35 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,449,121 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Yep, democrats up to their normal tricks;

Pundit Press: Over 10,000 More Votes in Dane County (Madison) for Supreme Ct. Election than County Executive.....

The ends justify the means for the democrats/left. Stealing elections, ripping up ballots and voter fraud is the MO.

Pundit Press: Wisconsin City Caught Destroying Ballots

I guess some "students" were recruited to help "count" the ballots. Anyone have ANY doubts what would happen to the Prosser ballots?

Most people were expecting a landslide for the liberal activist candidate, due to the hysteria, the money that poured in from the unions/Left and the bodies on the ground. To have basically a TIE is a humiliating defeat for the unions and the Left and demonstrates their "narrative" on the WI CB issue was and is hogwash. Meanwhile, other states are gung ho in their union busting activities...like OH.
Ahh yes, conspiracy theories with no proof whatsoever....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2011, 07:37 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,135,543 times
Quote:

Pundit Press: Over 10,000 More Votes in Dane County (Madison) for Supreme Ct. Election than County Executive.....

The ends justify the means for the democrats/left. Stealing elections, ripping up ballots and voter fraud is the MO.

I guess some "students" were recruited to help "count" the ballots. Anyone have ANY doubts what would happen to the Prosser ballots?
While I have no doubts these type of people would cheat, I still need to see a source for the allegations. Particularly, the destroying of ballots one. All we have is a blog and their source is a radio host who doesn't source anything.

Old 04-06-2011, 07:40 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times
Quote:

Most people were expecting a landslide for the liberal activist candidate, due to the hysteria, the money that poured in from the unions/Left and the bodies on the ground. To have basically a TIE is a humiliating defeat for the unions and the Left and demonstrates their "narrative" on the WI CB issue was and is hogwash. Meanwhile, other states are gung ho in their union busting activities...like OH.

What makes any of the Left assume even if she does win the CB bill would be overturned or even touched by the WI supreme court? The only question today of why the stay was enacted was because of the state's open meeting law. The GOP could put the bill up again, vote on it and see it become law.

If she wins, she doesn't take the seat until August.
Pundit Press
All Conservatism - No Apologies

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA........

Old 04-06-2011, 07:44 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,388,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Ahh yes, conspiracy theories with no proof whatsoever....
Well according to some on CD a Democrat wining an election creates an irrebuttable presumption of fraud...There is no need for proof.

Old 04-06-2011, 07:55 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,449,121 times
Oh, and btw if you look across the state it looks like less votes were made in the County exec races than the Supreme Court Races pretty much across the board

Sarene brought up Dane County, which had about 10,000 more votes cast for Supreme Court than County Executive, the difference in Republican Racine County was about 4,000 votes, but Dane is quite a bit larger than Racine. Votes in the CE race in Madison was 94.15% of the votes cast for Supreme Court, in Racine the votes cast in the CE race was 92.13% of the votes cast for Supreme Court.

Old 04-06-2011, 08:46 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,319,675 times
This is close enough it could drag on for a while.

"Please consult your lawyer if you have an election lasting more than 4 weeks".

Ken

Old 04-06-2011, 09:52 PM

25,576 posts, read 56,455,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
And sorry but I dont see this win as impressive. They Unions have had the narrative and the media on their side from day one.
Oh, PUHLEEEZE!!! Still in denial, I see. Many people who voted for Walker NEVER expected his roughshod behavior when he took office. About 270,000, it appears - seeing as how Prosser got almost all of the over 500,000 votes cast last time, but this time couldn't manage more than 50% of the 550,000 cast.

I'm not union, never have been, no one in my family is. Unions have NOTHING to do with this vote for Kloppenberg or Abele. It has to do with listening to BOTH sides. A Governor with his own personal axe to grind who refuses to listen to anyone who disagrees with him is postively frightening and needs to be removed. Until we can do that in January, sending a message via the Supreme Court race and County Exec in Milwaukee County is the best we can do - along with the recall petitions which are doing nicely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
There are allegations coming out that ballots were being destroyed in Ozaukee County. Could be nothing and probably is but we'll see.
http://punditpress.blogspot.com/2011...estroying.html

Ozaukee is primarily rural and Republican and, for those not familiar with the City, Mequon is FILTHY RICH. Mequon is primarily inhabited by lawyers, CEOs, investment managers, and others earning multi-millions a year. For that reason, I do NOT believe this. Not for a minute.

If any ballots were maliciously and intentionally destroyed, they were ballots for Kloppenberg.

Mark Belling, for those who don't know, our very own home-grown Rush Limbaugh - without the brains and $31,000,000 contract.
Quote:

What makes any of the Left assume even if she does win the CB bill would be overturned or even touched by the WI supreme court? The only question today of why the stay was enacted was because of the state's open meeting law. The GOP could put the bill up again, vote on it and see it become law.

If she wins, she doesn't take the seat until August.
Denial again, I see.

Doesn't anyone get, yet, that people from all walks in Wisconsin are FURIOUS with Walker.

It is Walker's stubborn, obdurate behavior that frightens people - not to mention the vacant eyes that go along with the vacant brain.

Last edited by Ariadne22; 04-06-2011 at 10:18 PM..

Old 04-07-2011, 05:49 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,806,109 times
In other news, another strong message has been sent to Walker. His former position was up for a vote as well, where democrat Chris Abele annihilated the GOP contender taking 61% of the vote

Abele defeats Stone for Milwaukee County executive - JSOnline

Old 04-07-2011, 05:51 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Oh, PUHLEEEZE!!! Still in denial, I see. Many people who voted for Walker NEVER expected his roughshod behavior when he took office. About 270,000, it appears - seeing as how Prosser got almost all of the over 500,000 votes cast last time, but this time couldn't manage more than 50% of the 550,000 cast.

1.4+ million votes were cast.

I'm not union, never have been, no one in my family is. Unions have NOTHING to do with this vote for Kloppenberg or Abele. It has to do with listening to BOTH sides. A Governor with his own personal axe to grind who refuses to listen to anyone who disagrees with him is postively frightening and needs to be removed. Until we can do that in January, sending a message via the Supreme Court race and County Exec in Milwaukee County is the best we can do - along with the recall petitions which are doing nicely.

Unions and the Left poured MILLIONS into the supreme court race - making it a poster child for the rage and anger from the CB bill - that was their strategy. They sent bodies from across the country into WI for this race.

Ozaukee is primarily rural and Republican and, for those not familiar with the City, Mequon is FILTHY RICH. Mequon is primarily inhabited by lawyers, CEOs, investment managers, and others earning multi-millions a year. For that reason, I do NOT believe this. Not for a minute.

If any ballots were maliciously and intentionally destroyed, they were ballots for Kloppenberg.

Mark Belling, for those who don't know, our very own home-grown Rush Limbaugh - without the brains and $31,000,000 contract.

Denial again, I see.

Doesn't anyone get, yet, that people from all walks in Wisconsin are FURIOUS with Walker.

It is Walker's stubborn, obdurate behavior that frightens people - not to mention the vacant eyes that go along with the vacant brain.
Obvious WIs are NOT furious with Walker. Leftists and unions are though. Outside of the liberal bastion of Dane county (UofWI) and Milwaukee county, the leftist candidate got CLOBBERED state wide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
In other news, another strong message has been sent to Walker. His former position was up for a vote as well, where democrat Chris Abele annihilated the GOP contender taking 61% of the vote

Abele defeats Stone for Milwaukee County executive - JSOnline
This is a surprise to you? Hint - Mil-wau-kee, second to Dane in liberalism.

Last edited by sanrene; 04-07-2011 at 05:59 AM..

Old 04-07-2011, 05:55 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,756,720 times
After reading this thread I understand where the nickname "Cheesehead" originated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies