Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2011, 08:40 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilVA View Post
Because:

Also President Bush signed a bill in 2008 that its to paid for the next 10 years without limitations to Israel.
The bill also included restrictions on the PA, prohibiting U.S. funds to be used to pay the salaries of Palestinians in Gaza. It also prohibits U.S. funds to be used in any Hamas/Fatah reconciliation, if Hamas does not first recognize Israel’s right to exist, as well as PA reports on specific steps taken to dismantle the Palestinian terrorist infrastructure.
The bill also included, for the first time, a provision stipulating Egypt must take steps to detect and destroy the smuggling network from Sinai to Gaza as a condition for its $100 million aid package from the U.S.
Isn't that just dandy! The US cuts funding to education of our children, medical care for the poor, and greatly needed repairs to our infrastructure. We have a deficit that bring our country down!

And Bush gives away the candy store to a nation that commits crimes against humanity and incites unrest!

Old 04-11-2011, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterpetron View Post
I can see why there is not a subject you and I agree, nor does there seem to be one you have any factual command of.

Showing a map without the context of the perpetual arab wars of annihilation against the israelis is a sign of a propagandist/liar, but nice try.

How come you failed to mention the multiple wars started by the arabs?
Or are you drowning in "facts" from important websites funded by the Saudis?
How come you failed to mention them.

Now is your chance. When you list them, give dates and specific countries. Also list who was the nation on the offense and why. Thanks.

Old 04-11-2011, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterpetron View Post
I can see why NYC is such a disaster, we're loaded down with clueless individuals like this.

When a terrorist intentionally surrounds himself with civilians, fires from mosques and hospitals, the Geneva Conventions do not provide protection for that terrorist. Further, when a terrorist is standing by a woman shooting at the IDF, that person again does not enjoy protections - or do you just want alot of jews killed? I'll bet you work for a "fine" organization like international answer or some other rathole spewing anti-israeli/anti-semitic propaganda nonsense all day...

If you were seeking a shred of credibility after this BS - you've utterly failed.
Can you debate an issue without resorting to personal insults?

The civilian shield excuse is totally fabricated by Israel to justify their war crimes. If you want specific examples, I can provide many.

Old 04-11-2011, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamky View Post
What does the Tea Party say on that topic?
This:

Quote:
Sen. Rand Paul has doubled down on his call to cut foreign aid to Israel, despite the complete lack of political support for the proposal on the Hill:
Rand Paul Repeats Calls to End Aid to Israel « Commentary Magazine

Old 04-11-2011, 09:25 AM

2,735 posts, read 2,463,464 times
From the article: “I do not believe that the Senator’s comments are representative of the Tea Party or the wider American public. [Christians United for Israel's] members and leaders have met on several occasions with Tea Party leaders and elected officials; throughout our meetings, Tea Party leaders consistently expressed their commitment to supporting Israel’s qualitative military edge in the Middle East,” said Christians United for Israel’s Rev. John Hagee in a press statement.

So the whole "cut down on spendings" is all BS?

Old 04-11-2011, 09:44 AM

6,484 posts, read 6,616,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadell View Post
I think we can agree both sides are at fault. But I find it ridiculous that we pay Israel billions and give them billions in military equipment so they will do what is in their best interest for a few weeks. Were paying them to stop fighting the neighbor as they keep extending their fence into the neighbors yard.

I mean the world agrees the settlements are illegal but we do nothing to stop it but pay them. And the moment those couple weeks were done they were waiting to start building within hours.

Now Israel Is always gonna have people who hate them like Iran but that is new excuse for them stealing land.
No. It's Israel's land. They were there first.

Old 04-11-2011, 09:46 AM

11,135 posts, read 14,191,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
According the Jewish book of fairy tales. Genetics and DNA testing shows otherwise, unless of course God is yet again working in mysterious ways...

Old 04-11-2011, 09:49 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadell View Post
I think we can agree both sides are at fault. But I find it ridiculous that we pay Israel billions and give them billions in military equipment so they will do what is in their best interest for a few weeks. Were paying them to stop fighting the neighbor as they keep extending their fence into the neighbors yard.

I mean the world agrees the settlements are illegal but we do nothing to stop it but pay them. And the moment those couple weeks were done they were waiting to start building within hours.

Now Israel Is always gonna have people who hate them like Iran but that is new excuse for them stealing land.

Absolutely.

1,167 posts, read 2,170,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Condemning practioners of a religion has nothing to do with condemning the actions of a nation, it's time people learn the difference.
Exactly, I'm not criticizing the Jewish religion, I'm criticizing the nation of Israel. That is it a Jewish nation is irrelevant.

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
Says who?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies