Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 03:34 PM
JJG JJG started this thread

13,612 posts, read 22,904,705 times

Advertisements

.... it's f**king politics!

Seriously, you people fight each other over what's supposed to be important decisions, which end up turning into childlike fighting and crying over nonsense.

There will never be a perfect president. There will never be a united America. And there will never be a peace because of this. It almost gets to the point where I'd rather just flip a coin to vote on who's gonna take an office. Might as well with the people in charge, or trying to be in charge.

Now I know there are those in political parties that just want whats best for the country (and the world, in some cases) and they just feel that their candiates are the best chance for America in any level of office. BUT, all we really see now are a bunch of a**holes who thinks their side knows everything and could care less if the other side may actaully have better ideas. This goes for ANY political party or any person who thinks they're God's gift to humanity just because of certain beliefs that may be pointless or even selfish to begin with.

I wish for a better world, where we didn't have to go through this every 4 years, but it's impossible. Some of what I just see on this forum alone disgusts me and just listening to sides go back and forward with words they hear on FOX News or CNN, or MSNBC leads me to have even more sympathy for suicide victims. I'd hate to share a planet with alot of the idiots who run governments and the "chearleaders" of those leaders myself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2011, 04:01 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,812,531 times
Nobody is forcing you to participate.

Old 04-08-2011, 04:09 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,802,841 times
Perhaps the Political forum isn't for you.

Old 04-08-2011, 04:14 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,044,020 times
I honestly completely agree.

Our country is going down the drain, and all our politicians can do is argue over idiotic rhetoric instead of actually doing what's necessary to fix it.

Democrats are idiots, republicans are idiots, tea party members are idiots, pretty much anyone involved in our political process right now is nothing but idiots.

Why?

Because they care about themselves and their idiotic rhetoric, and not the people they're supposedly representing.

Old 04-08-2011, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasy Tokoro View Post
Democrats are idiots, republicans are idiots, tea party members are idiots, pretty much anyone involved in our political process right now is nothing but idiots.

Is Obama an idiot?

Old 04-08-2011, 04:36 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,044,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
Is Obama an idiot?
Is Obama a democrat?

Old 04-08-2011, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasy Tokoro View Post
Is Obama a democrat?
Okay, I see your point.

Old 04-08-2011, 06:28 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,398,603 times
Don't make the mistake of considering this forum to be serious, it's merely a circus........step right up and see the bearded lady.

Old 04-08-2011, 09:53 PM
JJG JJG started this thread

13,612 posts, read 22,904,705 times
You don't have to ask me to participate to keep me from seeing what's going on... constantly.

I'm not just talking about this forum, I mean in the media or even just everyday convo. And just looking at the FEW comments here, it just goes back to what I'm saying. It shouldn't be taken seriously, but sadly it is and it effects the landscape here and other countries.

Ignore the main message and stick to "your side".... That's what i see.

Old 04-08-2011, 09:57 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,855,247 times
Hehehe... does it suck?? Yes, but you do realize that your point of view about government is also "politics"... that is, your politics... you hate all other politics but love your own... and hence why politics is always one of conflict... accept it and live with it... don't hate the natural order of things....now if you came in and said I hate all the political corruption... then you have more sympathy from me...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies