U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2011, 12:07 AM

6,941 posts, read 8,870,644 times

Advertisements

These were forced tears. It was a good dialogue though.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_846953.html
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2011, 12:43 AM

11,501 posts, read 14,304,635 times
The man is a psycho radical left wing nutcase.

How about telling Larry that people do not need planned parenthood on my dime.

He is a fraud and a fake and hates America and those of us who are the majority.

Tonight to psycho said that John Boehner wont like what he got in this budget fight. Tells me he is a total fool or stupid.

John got exactly what he wanted. He forced Obama into the corner and got Obama to come to our side of things and John got the dems to show us all why we VOTED THEM OUT in November.

Larry and his brother in the liberal pyshco world Ed Schultz are going nuts with this win for the majority of Americans.

Wonder if both of them got a tingle down their legs knowing that their boy dumbo just sold them all out?

Old 04-09-2011, 01:47 AM

164 posts, read 94,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post

Wow I thought I've seen it all. I can't believe that man has a job. He's completely insane.

Old 04-09-2011, 02:29 AM

25,926 posts, read 17,280,334 times
A genuine treasure to those of us with a heart and a brain.

Keep up the great journalism Lawrence, it's nice to see real emotion from people who are not programmed robots, trained like seals at feeding time to regurgitate rightwing talking points and corporatist propaganda.

Old 04-09-2011, 02:31 AM

575 posts, read 899,163 times
You know, I'd love to know why so many people on this board love to tell other people they don't know how to run their lives. Sounds like fascism to me

Old 04-09-2011, 02:34 AM

52 posts, read 41,082 times
Lawrence is one commentor who actually knows how government works. Great job Lawrence.

Old 04-09-2011, 02:39 AM

23,837 posts, read 21,496,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
A genuine treasure to those of us with a heart and a brain.

Keep up the great journalism Lawrence, it's nice to see real emotion from people who are not programmed robots, trained like seals at feeding time to regurgitate rightwing talking points and corporatist propaganda.
Why do you need the government to make sure you act responsibly? Because that's what Planned Parenthood is - A place for the irresponsible to go figure out how to use a condom/birth control (its not hard to do), figure out how many kids you can afford (with your welfare check), and figure out how to abort that child when they screw up.

Do you honestly believe that the smartest and financially fit of our society actually use PP? Of course not. It's those who have zero personal responsibility and rely on the government to provide.

Why do you support this? More importantly, why do you think the government has a role in this segment?

Lawrence O'Donnel makes me gag by the way. Regardless of his view of PP, I hold him in almost higher contempt than I did Olberman. Gag-A-Maggot

Old 04-09-2011, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Why do you need the government to make sure you act responsibly? Because that's what Planned Parenthood is - A place for the irresponsible to go figure out how to use a condom/birth control (its not hard to do), figure out how many kids you can afford (with your welfare check), and figure out how to abort that child when they screw up.

Why do you support this? More importantly, why do you think the government has a role in this segment?

Lawrence O'Donnel makes me gag by the way. Regardless of his view of PP, I hold him in almost higher contempt than I did Olberman. Gag-A-Maggot
As I've already stated, O'Donnell is a good man and a great journalist, provided one has a heart and a brain to understand and appreciate the man.

Your ill conceived notions of Planned Parenthood are your problem. Education is important and your first step towards the reality based community

Old 04-09-2011, 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittzStar View Post
Lawrence is one commentor who actually knows how government works. Great job Lawrence.
He actually worked for someone in the Senate years ago. I've seen him rip apart both conservative and liberal guests on his show who didnt have their facts straight.

Old 04-09-2011, 02:55 AM

23,837 posts, read 21,496,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
As I've already stated, O'Donnell is a good man and a great journalist, provided one has a heart and a brain to understand and appreciate the man.

Your ill conceived notions of Planned Parenthood are your problem. Education is important and your first step towards the reality based community
My facts are directly from the Family Planning Title X arm that funds PP.

As I said before, do you expect that those who use PP are actually the smart and financially fit folks in our society? Of course not. It's those who rely on the government to provide.

So the larger question remains....why does someone need the government to provide family planning services? Are people incapable of understanding what it means to start a family and all thats involved? Is American society at such a low-point that Big Government has to tell you when you should procreate...and even worse provide options for abortion?

My questions are rhetorical. I've yet to find a Liberal who accurately understands the concept of personal responsibility. Where I come from, I am personally responsible for my actions. Using the government to tell me how to be responsible is simply mind-boggling, but that's the Liberal Standard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies