Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2011, 09:23 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,848,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Spoken like a true tea partier. I wonder what Black tea partiers think about this statement. Thoughts?
You mean all the black folks that you racially degraded a few posts up? Those black Tea Party people?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2011, 09:23 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,440,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
LOL!!!!...you took a poll??...the majority???..LOL...what a riot!!!!

As for the rest of this "statement" you made, may we see something to back it up.

Once I stop laughing at you, I promise to read your "proof".
Yeah go ahead be a leader not a sheeple and do a google search its there on the internet!

Old 04-11-2011, 09:28 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,447,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Spoken like a true tea partier. I wonder what Black tea partiers think about this statement. Thoughts?
Yes, many do all of a sudden think they have high level protection from Obama and company and run around with the mentality of "it's OUR turn". I don't care if you don't like the truth. Many have gotten out in public and have said as much.

Old 04-11-2011, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
You mean all the black folks that you racially degraded a few posts up? Those black Tea Party people?
I'm the racist for speaking honest truth and they are the biggest friend of blacks by calling them Uncle Toms.

Old 04-11-2011, 09:31 AM

4,050 posts, read 3,958,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Yeah go ahead be a leader not a sheeple and do a google search its there on the internet!
What a riot!!!..LOL!!!

HELP,HELP!!!...DEESE BLACKS BE BOSSIN" ME AND MAKIN THREATS!!!...

Sorry but you are sooooooo funny this morning.

Old 04-11-2011, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
I'm the racist for speaking honest truth and they are the biggest friend of blacks by calling them Uncle Toms.
It's ok though, those are conservative black people so it's cool to degrade them with racist terms. When Americas fought to give equal rights to black people they were only doing it for the liberal Democrat black people, conservative black people still belong in the fields according to some of these idiots.

Old 04-11-2011, 09:34 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
leftists are desperate to derail this topic. let's get back to it.

Quote:
According to CBS affiliate KMOV, the indictment claims Kidd sent the threats knowing them to be false.

The charges carry a maximum sentence of ten years in prison and $250,000 fine.
i'll bet he doesn't see a single striped sunrise.

Old 04-11-2011, 09:37 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,201,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post

"Striped sunrise". Love it. Gotta remember that one.

How serious a crime would this be if committed by a white person? Under those circumstances, would a white person likely end up in jail?

ETA: Ah, just noticed the threat was to a police dept. That makes it a more serious crime.

Old 04-11-2011, 09:37 AM

Quote:

There's very little chance that he'll see jail time given the current political "climate" but I would love to know or understand his motive. I can't find anything about his background, I want to know if he had any involvement in politics or anything like that or was he just trying to stir up some crap.

Old 04-11-2011, 09:38 AM

Quote:

Holder will make excuses for him and say something along the lines that if he was to prosecute this man, it would be an embarassment to HIS people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies