Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 10:20 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,484,817 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Your right!! I forgot about the Koch Brothers, you just wonder why they can do this so behind the scene. That they want all this chaos. I just don't get it. What will this bring them personally.
Untold amount of wealth for them and the folks they work for. I have long thought Soros and the Koch's are just foot soldiers in the grand scheme of things. With chaos comes change, especially unpopular change. Having a collapsing economy brings chaos. People will be desperate for a solution, even if it's something that is evil and they're unaware of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2011, 02:11 AM

15,582 posts, read 7,466,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Is there any text/transcript i can read? I am on dial up and a 10 minute video will take hours to DL.
Hello Mac,

You know me. (well sort of ) I know your dilemma well. Go to the direct link on youtube for the video. Start it, then press the stop video button so as the light pink begins to show in the slider bar and load. Then, go outside and work on your motorcycle or your latest project, car or truck while it caches in. Come back an hour later and see if all the pink is in the slider bar if it is, then start the video, taking a break from your project. (it is worth the trouble) Yes, I know you know to do this, obviously, I'm just saying, it is worth the trouble.

I have seen other variations of the video (because I have been researching the contents) but this one is the best presentation of the same information by the presenter the others had. I have yet to see a transcript though.

I'll be honest with you. It is a tin foil hat video. But, it's good! Trust me, you will want to take notes yet he is not telling us anything we don't already know about. Shoot we've talked about it, since the '70's and Kissinger. ("The NWO is different for many people". say that in a Kissinger voice )

Now, the videos I linked to, there is no way on dial up, grrr...you can see those. To summarize, one is of England and the Lawful Rebellion (in conjunction with the NWO) and the corruption they see in their government. If he hadn't had an accent, well let's just say he could very well give the same presentation here, in America,...and we do have something here that goes with what I saw, yet they reference themselves to 'common law vigilantes'. The state of Montana comes to mind. (I hope you know what I'm saying, it's early morning and I should be asleep)

At one point in the video the speaker asked the audience, how many people believe we are talking about the One World Government, and only a few hands were raised. (like I said, he could give the same presentation here---) He said, well I believe in it and that is some of what I am here about. [edit] or something to that effect.

The other video I link to is one based out of Canada and in that one, the North America Union (not NAFTA) is discussed. The North American Union is non-existent--or is it?

"What the men behind the curtain, don't want you to know about." That is what the video of the OP is summarizing (the elitist in our government).

What I wanted to find out is if other countries see this too, or is this just an American thing. Come to find out, it is not just an American thing. That is the level I took it to, because, I can.

imho, the only way to obtain a moral and ethical government, it must come from a society who has developed those morals and ethics. Our children are, our future.

Last edited by Ellis Bell; 04-14-2011 at 02:31 AM.. Reason: edit

Old 04-14-2011, 08:44 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,870,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by actonbell View Post
Hello Mac,

You know me. (well sort of ) I know your dilemma well. Go to the direct link on youtube for the video. Start it, then press the stop video button so as the light pink begins to show in the slider bar and load. Then, go outside and work on your motorcycle or your latest project, car or truck while it caches in. Come back an hour later and see if all the pink is in the slider bar if it is, then start the video, taking a break from your project. (it is worth the trouble) Yes, I know you know to do this, obviously, I'm just saying, it is worth the trouble.

I have seen other variations of the video (because I have been researching the contents) but this one is the best presentation of the same information by the presenter the others had. I have yet to see a transcript though.

I'll be honest with you. It is a tin foil hat video. But, it's good! Trust me, you will want to take notes yet he is not telling us anything we don't already know about. Shoot we've talked about it, since the '70's and Kissinger. ("The NWO is different for many people". say that in a Kissinger voice )

Now, the videos I linked to, there is no way on dial up, grrr...you can see those. To summarize, one is of England and the Lawful Rebellion (in conjunction with the NWO) and the corruption they see in their government. If he hadn't had an accent, well let's just say he could very well give the same presentation here, in America,...and we do have something here that goes with what I saw, yet they reference themselves to 'common law vigilantes'. The state of Montana comes to mind. (I hope you know what I'm saying, it's early morning and I should be asleep)

At one point in the video the speaker asked the audience, how many people believe we are talking about the One World Government, and only a few hands were raised. (like I said, he could give the same presentation here---) He said, well I believe in it and that is some of what I am here about. [edit] or something to that effect.

The other video I link to is one based out of Canada and in that one, the North America Union (not NAFTA) is discussed. The North American Union is non-existent--or is it?

"What the men behind the curtain, don't want you to know about." That is what the video of the OP is summarizing (the elitist in our government).

What I wanted to find out is if other countries see this too, or is this just an American thing. Come to find out, it is not just an American thing. That is the level I took it to, because, I can.

imho, the only way to obtain a moral and ethical government, it must come from a society who has developed those morals and ethics. Our children are, our future.
Thanks for the help. Yeah I got chores a plenty too. Today it's gather my maple sugar buckets, clean them the tanks, the stove and pan, and get them put up for next year.

Maybe I can get the DL then.

If then it still isn't enough time, I suppose I can oil some of my guns LOL

Old 04-14-2011, 09:03 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,871,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
Untold amount of wealth for them and the folks they work for. I have long thought Soros and the Koch's are just foot soldiers in the grand scheme of things. With chaos comes change, especially unpopular change. Having a collapsing economy brings chaos. People will be desperate for a solution, even if it's something that is evil and they're unaware of it.
Wouldn't you think Americans would recognize this and stir far from it. I guess we are seeing more poor and the education system is falling. Guess, this will lead to begging the government for help. I

The biggest problem is most of us can't stop what is not in Congress. The Koch Brothers and Soros are pretty much untouchable. I believe this is why we must get the youth seeing both sides for their evil ways and not just looking at one side. I just hear so many young kids that don't want to vote or be involved in politics. Little do they know, this is what happened in the late 60's and 70's, not a good road to follow. I believe this is what our government wants the people high and un aware.

Old 04-14-2011, 09:11 AM

4,127 posts, read 5,050,685 times
Before you believe a you-tube video, try actually checking the facts before embarrassing yourself.

Admittedly I didn't watch the entire video. I stopped when they started talking about "The Amero".
That was debunked years ago along with the BS stories. The Currency that was supposedly secretly given to some tin-foil hat guy by a mysterious and predictably anonymous government drone/deep throat wannabe was actually a collector coin that was and still is sold by some guy on the internet. Look up The Amero on snopes. You'll not only get the scoop but you can find links to the guy who sells the Amero so in case your paranoia still overrides your reason, you too can buy Ameros. Good luck with that folks.

But if you still don't believe me, ask yourself a question:

If we have a ruling elite who has enslaved us with a fiat currency based on absolutely nothing, then WHY IN THE FLOCK would they want to switch us to a valuable currency made of actual gold and silver?

Old 04-14-2011, 09:16 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,871,698 times
Quote:
.......actonbell

Here in 2009 some nations calling for New World Order, kind of strange these little nations want it. I just can't imagine open borders. They were doing an interview with youth, can't remember what I saw it on. The collage students saw no problem with open borders. There whole idea was we would just come and go "FREELY". All would be COOL and we would just share resources and live as happy people.

Wonder what they are being taught, other nations might find this new freedom with open borders good, not sure this would benefit Americans.

Emerging nations call for new world order at summits - International Business Times -

Old 04-14-2011, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Here in 2009 some nations calling for New World Order, kind of strange these little nations want it. I just can't imagine open borders. They were doing an interview with youth, can't remember what I saw it on. The collage students saw no problem with open borders. There whole idea was we would just come and go "FREELY". All would be COOL and we would just share resources and live as happy people.

Wonder what they are being taught, other nations might find this new freedom with open borders good, not sure this would benefit Americans.

Emerging nations call for new world order at summits - International Business Times -
Yes, but the gathering I reported on, where the ones against the NWO. They would like to see the corruption in their government removed. The people do not want open boarders. Only those of our governments want to have our boarders open. If they are talking with college students, then I believe it will be important more now than ever to teach our young people at home what it means (the value of) to be a sovereign country. So that when our government is replaced in the allotted intervals, we can be seeing less of an emphasis placed on the open boarders.

The future generations are the future of our governments. (around the world)

What it means to be of England...
What it means to be an American...
What it means to be Canadian....
What it means to be a Middle Easterner....an Asian.

etc.

In our own countries. Let me put it this way. Do we love our neighbors? Well of course we love our neighbors. Do we want to move in with our neighbors? No. We can love them without having to live inside their four walls with them.

Can we help our neighbor and share our resources?, yes we can. Do we have to move in with them within their four walls in order to do that efficiently? I don't think so.

There are those who will not love their neighbor no matter what any way...so what is the point?

If the neighbor is having a difficult time with an electric bill and I become aware of that difficulty, I can give to them a $10.00 bill and tell them, I hope this helps. Let me know if I can do more for you. I don't need to move in with him and tell him, turn your lights off!

We can share our fruits and vegetable we grow (many changes here as government squelches on home grown foods) with our neighbors and our families as I remember many of my family doing 30 years ago...my uncle shows up on our door step with the fresh catch of catfish for the day. We certainly didn't need to move into his home or his ours, in order to share our resources.

Now take this small scale of operations, global. We do not need open boarders in order to trade with other countries. And this we need to stress to our children, we need to over ride governmental teachings and be the parents we know we should be. Our children have questions, we should be prepared to give intelligent answers to those questions. My parents did that, for me. I can only hope I was just as good in passing on that information to my children, as well.

I'm proud to be an American as we are the ones who will aid our neighbors. When we stop doing that is when you will see me, for one, move! Or, try to change us back to being that what we need to be for all other countries. "The shinning city on a hill". If we can not be the ones other inspire to be like, then what is there left for us to be. Depressed?

Old 04-14-2011, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Thanks for the help. Yeah I got chores a plenty too. Today it's gather my maple sugar buckets, clean them the tanks, the stove and pan, and get them put up for next year.

Maybe I can get the DL then.

If then it still isn't enough time, I suppose I can oil some of my guns LOL
I have a friend who lives in Germany and she loves to share music she finds on youtube. I want to know what it is she is sharing. I've spent from 1999 - just a few months ago a dial up access Interneter (that's not a word, but it could become one ) so as to know, and she would always send music that was beautiful...I wanted so much to hear it...so I learned....let the video cache in while I go, vacuum the floors...load the dish washer...take a shower...etc., because I knew what she had sent me was well worth the additional time spent, to get it.

Guns, now you remind me of my second born son. The two of you could probably talk for hours just on that one subject.

It is a good thing the OP's video, is not that kind of video so as to entice an emotional response.

Canada has provided additional reading material:
NAULeaks- Documents|Papers|Publications (http://nauresistance.org/nau-leaks/ - broken link)

Old 04-14-2011, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Ryder View Post
Before you believe a you-tube video, try actually checking the facts before embarrassing yourself.

Admittedly I didn't watch the entire video. I stopped when they started talking about "The Amero".
That was debunked years ago along with the BS stories. The Currency that was supposedly secretly given to some tin-foil hat guy by a mysterious and predictably anonymous government drone/deep throat wannabe was actually a collector coin that was and still is sold by some guy on the internet. Look up The Amero on snopes. You'll not only get the scoop but you can find links to the guy who sells the Amero so in case your paranoia still overrides your reason, you too can buy Ameros. Good luck with that folks.

But if you still don't believe me, ask yourself a question:

If we have a ruling elite who has enslaved us with a fiat currency based on absolutely nothing, then WHY IN THE FLOCK would they want to switch us to a valuable currency made of actual gold and silver?
EFT, electronic funds transfer...and no cash needed [edit] in paper form. True, no Amerio...why do we need one again?

When I was in 9th grade (70's) and now we go back to Henry Kissinger...(do your research) we talked about many things that school year. That is part of why my mind today will snap back to those days more so than any other. We talked about a phone that the receiver of a phone call would be able to see their caller. We laughed, we thought it quite funny. Is it, really? funny now.

Be careful what we dismiss, because it doesn't seem real.

Last edited by Ellis Bell; 04-14-2011 at 02:13 PM.. Reason: edit

Old 04-14-2011, 02:42 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,796,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by actonbell View Post
We talked about a phone that the receiver of a phone call would be able to see their caller. We laughed, we thought it quite funny. Is it, really? funny now.
Just make sure you're well dressed when you make and receive phone calls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies