Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 08:55 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,348,515 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie Metal View Post
Last I checked, "gangbanger"..hmm let me google that for you...

Do you see any white people??

gangbanger - Google Search

Do you know how expensive it is? Not everybody gets rich people tax cuts!
Yet...they manged to get the tats.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie Metal View Post
You ask really silly questions that are off topic, mmkthx. You lost any credibility that deems really answering.
mmm, you made it the topic by instantly shrieking racism for no apparent reason. but i can understand why you're too uncomfortable to answer after having worked yourself into such an embarassing morass..

442 posts, read 553,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
just as i thought. not a penny from your personal funds are you willing to spend.

and why are you under the impression that i have the power to redirect how your taxes are spent?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
How much have you donated to the banks or corporations from your personal funds? How much have you donated to the pentagon from your personal funds???? I see, when money goes to your causes its ok if it comes from the taxpayers, but when it comes to my causes it has to come from me.

^^This

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Maher is a smart man, with big cahones.

Old 04-13-2011, 08:56 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,324,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
If they have "changed", they will make the investment themselves to have tattoos removed.
That's right!

They would need the same personal commitment that got them into the first gang.

Except that their peers got them in. It was never really a personal commitment.

Maher wants the Government to be their new peers.

Maher is too much of a brownshirt.

Those kinda people are hopeless.

Old 04-13-2011, 08:57 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,292,202 times
Right wing credo, pull yourself up for your bootstraps, unless you are a billionaire banker, then you need corporate welfare from the taxpayers.

Old 04-13-2011, 08:59 AM

Quote:
How much have you donated to the banks or corporations from your personal funds?
when did i defend giving tax money to banks or corporations as you did with funding gangbanger tattoo removal? link please.

Quote:
How much have you donated to the pentagon from your personal funds???? I see, when money goes to your causes its ok if it comes from the taxpayers, but when it comes to my causes it has to come from me.

when did i defend how the pentagon spends money, as you did with funding gangbanger tattoo removal?

Old 04-13-2011, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Yet...they manged to get the tats.
You clearly care nothing for street culture, or know about home tattoos, so why should anyone have to explain it to you?
Quote:
mmm, you made it the topic by instantly shrieking racism for no apparent reason. but i can understand why you're too uncomfortable to answer after having worked yourself into such an embarassing morass..
Wow, you don't know me at all then if you think I AM EMBARRASED. LOL. Check it out..either way, it is discrimination, and STEREOTYPING...RACIAL OR NOT, BUT LET'S BE REAL...MOST STEREOTYPING IS RACE RELATED.

Old 04-13-2011, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Right wing credo, pull yourself up for your bootstraps, unless you are a billionaire banker, then you need corporate welfare from the taxpayers.
i am completely against welfare to billionaire bankers. so there goes your sad attempt at thread derailment.

next?

Old 04-13-2011, 09:04 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,292,202 times
Quote:
when did i defend giving tax money to banks or corporations as you did with funding gangbanger tattoo removal? link please.

when did i defend how the pentagon spends money, as you did with funding gangbanger tattoo removal?
I'm not going to go through your posting history. I will ask this.

Did you support the war in Iraq, Afghanistan? Did you support George Bush and the bailouts of the banks? Do you support banks getting trillions in tax payers money? Do you support subsidies to farmers and corporations?

Funny, because I've never seen you make a thread about any of those things. In fact there is a thread on this forum about 2 banker wives who received $200 million from the bailout and yet you manage to ignore that thread but get riled up about removing gangbangers tattoos.

Old 04-13-2011, 09:05 AM

Quote:
i am completely against welfare to billionaire bankers. so there goes your sad attempt at thread derailment.

next?
if you support the right, you support the people who make them billionaires.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies