Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 07:19 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,483 times

Advertisements

Wow. And I didn't think some of the threads could be any dumber and then this gem comes along. Liberalism is a severe mental disorder around sums it up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2011, 08:19 AM

3,860 posts, read 8,452,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth View Post
Good comeback, Potsie.
It's not any more tired then your leftist comment and "Potsie" insult.

I'm not the gullible one here.

Old 04-15-2011, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
I'm racist as hell, but I'm starting to think importing me a conservative lady from Latin-American or Asia might be a better idea than dealing with these crazy American women. They are nothing but insecure attention-whores, who only care about themselves. They need constant reaffirming that they are desirable. Bunch of hoes with daddy complexes who think their only asset is their vagina, which they spread around to make themselves feel important, regardless of if they are in a relationship or not.

I have an uncle who imported his wife from Guatemala. He is very racist, and sexist. He treats her like she is a total idiot, and that her only role in life is to mother his kids. His wife is actually incredibly sweet. And I think she is really smart too, and she is a great cook. She always has bananas at their house from the company that owns like all the banana farms in her native country of Guatemala(I think its Chiquita?).
For anyone who thinks that racists do not marry minorities how do you explain the above post? If we have racists who contemplate doing this then what makes you think that some don't actually follow through?

Old 04-15-2011, 08:57 AM

1,646 posts, read 2,373,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yayoi View Post
For anyone who thinks that racists do not marry minorities how do you explain the above post? If we have racists who contemplate doing this then what makes you think that some don't actually follow through?
I was wondering the same thing. If you are racist how can you marry outside your race?

Old 04-15-2011, 08:59 AM

13,648 posts, read 20,777,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yayoi View Post
It's not any more tired then your leftist comment and "Potsie" insult.

I'm not the gullible one here.
Of course not. You are clearly a giant of intellectual thought. A visionary who graciously elucidates murky subjects for all of us. A virtual inspiration to the right wing Troglodites, most of whom cannot rememeber how to breathe. Well done I say! Pick up your check on the way out, Potsie.

Old 04-15-2011, 09:00 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
I notice I've come across quite a few people who make openly racist statements only to later respond with the statement that their wife, girlfriend, etc.. is so and so race or ethnic group so how in the world could they be racist.

Is this the new version of the age old " some of my best friends are so and so " The license to make racist remarks.
Maybe some folks aught to stop obsessing over race.

Old 04-15-2011, 09:04 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Lou Dobbs is married to a woman of Mexican descent, and he hates Mexicans.
He hates them? Sort of like the guy that is a vegetarian, and only eats red meat. I suppose your proof of his hatred for Mexicans is that he wants to see our immigration laws enforced.

Old 04-15-2011, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolVa1977 View Post
I was wondering the same thing. If you are racist how can you marry outside your race?
It's very easy if the minority also happens to be a racist.

Old 04-15-2011, 09:11 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Who knows. That's an interesting question. It's one that often comes up since anyone who disagrees with Obama or doesn't like illegal immigration is labelled a racist. You don't like Obama Care? Well, then you're a racist. You don't like millions of illegal aliens coming into the country at will? You don't think that we have the infrastructure to support anyone on the planet who wants a better life? You don't think that we have an obligation to allow anyone who's unhappy in their country to come here?
Well, yes in deed- you guessed it....you're a racist.
Savoir Faire accused me of being a racist because I don't plan voting for Obama in 2012, and accused my sister of being a racist for voting for McCain! Hilarious I tell ya

Old 04-15-2011, 09:56 AM

10,449 posts, read 12,462,379 times
YES. That and "I voted for Obama." Ooh, and don't forget: "I'm colorblind. I don't see color." I've heard that from so many people who make some racist comment five minutes later. No one is colorblind. Not even blind people. Not even blind people who marry outside their race. A white blind man I know once said that because his wife was black, she could keep her hair short, but because I was white, I couldn't keep mine short. I was thinking WTF? This guy is totally blind and married to a black woman. Apparently even that isn't enough to wash away all the racism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies