Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 09:47 AM

2,794 posts, read 4,155,693 times

Advertisements

Hmmm... looking like America will be no more soon, at this rate of illegal invasion we are allowing. "We are millions, we just have to survive. We have an aging white America, they are not making babies, they are dying, it's a matter of time. The explosion is in our population."

YouTube - Aztlan Movement vs True Americans
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2011, 10:15 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Thumbs down pull-EEZ!

Old 04-14-2011, 10:18 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,813,426 times
Strange how they love Mexico so much but they go through hell to get here, and stay here... Not to mention their kids almost always end up bilingual English/Spanish and adopt a way of life that is neither totally American nor Mexican. Instead, they create something entirely new.

Yes, the future will have far more brown faces in it, but that's OK. Nothing ever stays the same. WASP America lasted less than 200 years; humans have been walking the planet for 450,000.

Aztlan won't happen. Fear-Mongering and racism will only cause pain and heartache. The best way to deal with change is to adapt to the new circumstances. If you fail to adapt, natural selection will select you for extinction. That's how this world works.

Old 04-14-2011, 10:19 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post

I really don't want to get TOSed again.

How do people find this kind of stuff? Racistcrap.com?

Old 04-14-2011, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Strange how they love Mexico so much but they go through hell to get here, and stay here... Not to mention their kids almost always end up bilingual English/Spanish and adopt a way of life that is neither totally American nor Mexican. Instead, they create something entirely new.

Yes, the future will have far more brown faces in it, but that's OK. Nothing ever stays the same. WASP America lasted less than 200 years; humans have been walking the planet for 450,000.

Aztlan won't happen. Fear-Mongering and racism will only cause pain and heartache. The best way to deal with change is to adapt to the new circumstances. If you fail to adapt, natural selection will select you for extinction. That's how this world works.
Nothing "racist" about being against an illegal invasion, that is sucking down our tax dollars, destroying the nation. Sorry, but I don't care to see my country turn into a 3rd world cesspool like the countries these people are abandoning.

Old 04-14-2011, 10:28 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KsStorm View Post
Nothing "racist" about being against an illegal invasion, that is sucking down our tax dollars, destroying the nation. Sorry, but I don't care to see my country turn into a 3rd world cesspool like the countries these people are abandoning.

Your entire perspective is horribly slanted in the wrong direction. You're blinded by your prejudice. The illegal immigration problem is another facet of corporate welfare. These people come here for jobs. Jobs given them by "American" corporations that love having millions of sub-minimum wage illegals here to dilute the American workforce and hold our wages down.

Old 04-14-2011, 10:29 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,778,277 times
The old saying is "demographics is destiny" meaning the group with the most survivors eventually dominates. I expect the southwest will become a predominantly Hispanic demographic in another generation or so. I also expect they will be Americans with the same rights and responsibilities as any other citizens. They may speak both Spanish and English or some combination thereof. So what?

I expect to retire to New Mexico and spend the next thirty years (if I am incredibly lucky) watching the change. I’ll even learn Spanish so I can talk with my neighbors. That won’t harm me, so why not?

Old 04-14-2011, 10:32 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,813,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KsStorm View Post

I've lived down there and we are a LONG way from becoming a 3rd world cesspool.

Illegal immigration is a problem, but it's bigger than you and me. We can't stop it anymore than the passengers on the Titanic could have stopped the ship from sinking.

It's better to adapt than to bust your head open by banging it on a brick wall. Unfortuantely the ship has already hit the iceberg and is down by the bow on this one.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure we've had this argument before and it will probably fall on deaf ears... again.

Old 04-14-2011, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Your entire perspective is horribly slanted in the wrong direction. You're blinded by your prejudice. The illegal immigration problem is another facet of corporate welfare. These people come here for jobs. Jobs given them by "American" corporations that love having millions of sub-minimum wage illegals here to dilute the American workforce and hold our wages down.
My eyes are wide open, too bad there are so many others who are totally ignorant of what's really going on. If the American people stood up and demanded an end to the way American companies hire illegals instead of Americans, wages would go up, & illegals would have to go home & tend to their OWN countries instead of invading America & getting free handouts.

Why is it that it's "prejudice" to expect the laws of this country to be followed? Why is it "prejudice" to NOT want my tax dollars used to pay for food,medical, etc., for ILLEGALS???
"These people come here for jobs" , well, if they are so hard working, why are they too lazy to FIX THEIR OWN COUNTRY?? Why do they come here & demand free medical care,welfare,etc? Such BS.

Old 04-14-2011, 10:47 AM

6,895 posts, read 5,861,550 times
Whatever. Immigrants (legal or not) will adapt to the US over generations and the people already in the US will adapt to them. This has been going on for as long as there's been a US.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies