Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 11:00 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativechief View Post
Dont leave out BUSH .The economy failed after he and his cartel got finished helping out their cronies.Trump is no more than a circus clown..He needs the big red floppy shoes and a red rubber nose. He already has the face and clown hair..lol Besides if it was on FOX it cant be real news anyway. FOX is just an entertainment news story make believe show anyway.

Been debunked.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...se-our-42.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2011, 11:01 PM

37,794 posts, read 40,990,020 times
Trump Claims Obama Worst President Ever... on Fox.

Did you ever hear the expression The Teflon Don as it was applied to mob boss John Gotti (Sr.)? Well, that's what Obama is...The Teflon President. Nothing he ever says or does sticks to him because he never says or does anything of substance. He leaves it up to everyone else and then they wind up taking the fall for him. Who fell on their swords over Obamacare? Not him. He didn't have a plan. He just had a lot of speeches. Who fell on his sword over the terrorist trial or Guantanamo Bay, in general? Not him, he threw Holder out there. Who yakked it up over the Bush wars and then decide to enter a third one? Then all of a sudden Hillary comes out of hibernation. We saw her more in the last month than we've seen her in 2.25 years. Its her and Gates that will take the fall for Libya, fortunately for Gates, he's already said he's leaving so it looks like Hillary will be holding the bag. The other day we're all waiting for The Obama Plan and what does he do, he makes yet another political speech, loosey-goosey on detail but full of criticism for people actually brave enough to attempt one. Paul Ryan is a big boy. He can take criticism but that's all Obama ever does, he makes speeches, dithers and forms committees. Then he's wildly criticized on this or that issue so he makes a big announcement about how he'll address some issue but delivers yet another political speech that is detail-lite. He doesn't even do what his own committees recommend. He just uses them to stall for more time on him taking any action. How many "jobs meetings" has he had? When people get testy about unemployment he invites everybody to the White House for yet another meeting, another stall tactic that makes him look like he's doing something when he isn't. What's he waiting for? A second term when he can do his radical agenda out in the open without re-election worry? Because the only other thing I can come up with is that he's incable of action.

While I don't think Donald Trump is as annoyed as I am over gas prices, and their impact on food prices, I at least don't think he'd sit on his butt over issuing drilling permits or form a committee to study them or make a televised speech about them that says absolutely nothing except the words "dependence on foreign oil" which is lib code for inaction until the next speech when he can say it again to avoid doing anything meaningful. That middle class that uses their cars and shops at the supermarket Obama doesn't seem so worried about. Trump sees energy as the key to the economy prospering. People who cut down on their car use aren't spending as much money in their state. Like The Donald I find Jimmy Carter and Obama in a tight race for The Worst but Obama is only about 2.25 years into his presidency, so Jimmy Carter is still in first place on my worst list.

P.S. Thank you for contributing to Fox News ratings.

Old 04-14-2011, 11:09 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,295,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KsStorm View Post
I can't believe anyone takes "The Donald" seriously!! How funny!!!
I can't believe anyone takes Obama seriously.

Old 04-14-2011, 11:12 PM

3,681 posts, read 6,272,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythetuna View Post
That is because Obama is the worst.
Simple fact.

Old 04-14-2011, 11:17 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,113,952 times
Since I have been alive, Obama is indeed the worst President ever. I can't get over how spineless he is. His policies greatly bother me, for sure, but the fact that we have Steve Urkel for President makes it that much more bothersome.

At least GWB had balls.

Old 04-14-2011, 11:20 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimer2 View Post
Trump talks like a crazy person.

He is so used to his yes men that he thinks that people actually agree with him when he talks.

I only hope he keeps doing it.

You make the money that Trump does? you have the businesses and the sucess that Trump does, that is no crazy person to me, on the contrary anyone who feels this man is crazy, is crazy themselves!!!!!!!!

Old 04-14-2011, 11:29 PM

23,209 posts, read 29,018,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
You make the money that Trump does? you have the businesses and the sucess that Trump does, that is no crazy person to me, on the contrary anyone who feels this man is crazy, is crazy themselves!!!!!!!!
Gemini's make some of the best salesman you can find.

We'll see if this two-faced Gemini can sell himself to the American voters!

Old 04-14-2011, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Jimmy Carter was the worst that I ever knew of.

Obama has passed him in a very short time.

Carter drove this country into the ground and weakened our country with poor decisions and mistakes.

Obama has driven this country farther then even Jimmy did into the ground.
The worst economy since the great depression on Obamas watch, half of our country without a job, our weakened strength around the world and the list goes on and on.

Obama by far is the worst I know of and that includes several early Presidents like Coolidge and a few others.

Trump is totally correct, Obama is by far the worst ever.

Thank you so much for seeing things as they are. This is by far the worse economy and not getting better besides what this administration is telling us. You know last month i knew 2 middleaged men that both lost their jobs. One a bus driver for 25 years. Do you know how depressing this is for a middle aged man to lose his job, no health insurance, stressing about his house payment, the daily essentials, food, gas, etc etc, he may lose his home. Funny thing you see because since this administration has taken office, i know of 13 people now who have lost jobs or a home too. Not under Bush, but under Obama.

Think it is easy to find another job as a middle age man, making that salary you did for 25 years, Not. Things have got to change people, this economy still sucks, and this administration can pull the wool over their own eyes, but most of us know the score. We need someone who can get this Country back on track, with a proven track record of success, and good business sense!

Old 04-14-2011, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Gemini's make some of the best salesman you can find.

We'll see if this two-faced Gemini can sell himself to the American voters!

Hey you gave this two-faced Obama a shot, and he has screwed things up, i rather someone with a proven businness success record then what we now have.

Someone who does not kiss --- and is blunt to the point, with not selling hot-air. Obama is the biggest saleman of them all, but at a discounted price!

Old 04-14-2011, 11:53 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
The more "The Donald" talks the more likely that he will not be running. Because he alienates another segment of the population each time he flaps his gap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies