Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 11:29 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,481,378 times

Advertisements

“I hope it’s someone with a vasectomy… you have enough kids, don’t you think?”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2011, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post

Oh my God, that's crude, but you must admit "Only Joy could make that crack".

Old 04-14-2011, 11:35 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,524,892 times
Quote:
Typical of an ultra-left wing liberal. Glad I don't watch either of her shows anymore. Use to watch the view when it had Lisa Ling but stopped when they threw in Rosie O and then Joy became even more annoying. Take the blonde out the show and you might as well call it the Air America View.

Old 04-14-2011, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Oh my God, that's crude, but you must admit "Only Joy could make that crack".
No, there are some people in the northwest part of the country who say and feel the same way about people with two or more children.

Old 04-14-2011, 11:52 PM

Did you see how Joy was cockin' off about how smart Barack is because he went to Harvard?

And then Elisabeth Hasselbeck reminded Joy that Bush also went to Harvard, saying that Bush must be smart too.

Joy Behar almost ate her pantyhose. Obama=Christ. Bush=AntiChrist.

Whoopi, in robot rescue mode, and also in denial that she just heard that Bush went to Harvard, Joy's argument that if you attended you HAD to be SMART, soothing Joy, Whoopi pulled Joy's panties back into daylight. Thus rescuing the queen of liberal dyed redheads. Rosie is old news.

This is important.

Old 04-14-2011, 11:55 PM

3,045 posts, read 3,192,643 times
Quote:
Typical of an ultra-left wing liberal. Glad I don't watch either of her shows anymore. Use to watch the view when it had Lisa Ling but stopped when they threw in Rosie O and then Joy became even more annoying. Take the blonde out the show and you might as well call it the Air America View.
Yes, I've never heard of an ultra-right wing conservative have a problem with a single mother having a ton of kids. Did you even think before you wrote that?

To the OP, how about some context on what she said? Was it a joke? Did Kate laugh? What was said before and after it. I have no idea of whether or not there was appropriate context there, but I think I'd look it up before I wrote a post about it.

Old 04-15-2011, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noexcuseforignorance View Post
Yes, I've never heard of an ultra-right wing conservative have a problem with a single mother having a ton of kids. Did you even think before you wrote that?

To the OP, how about some context on what she said? Was it a joke? Did Kate laugh? What was said before and after it. I have no idea of whether or not there was appropriate context there, but I think I'd look it up before I wrote a post about it.
No, conservatives have a problem with people having kids they can't afford and ending up on the government payroll. Ultra-liberals have a problem with bringing more humans into the world cause they see humans as a threat to the environment. Some generally hate infants and children. Notice I said ultra-liberals. Your average liberal doesn't share such views.

Old 04-15-2011, 12:03 AM

7,974 posts, read 7,349,728 times
Quote:
Did you see how Joy was cockin' off about how smart Barack is because he went to Harvard?

And then Elisabeth Hasselbeck reminded Joy that Bush also went to Harvard, saying that Bush must be smart too.

Joy Behar almost ate her pantyhose. Obama=Christ. Bush=AntiChrist.

Whoopi, in robot rescue mode, and also in denial that she just heard that Bush went to Harvard, Joy's argument that if you attended you HAD to be SMART, soothing Joy, Whoopi pulled Joy's panties back into daylight. Thus rescuing the queen of liberal dyed redheads. Rosie is old news.

This is important.
And her girdle. That "Joyless" expression on her face, the pursed lips, was priceless!

Old 04-15-2011, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noexcuseforignorance View Post

I wrote this one with the hopes that you would look it up yourself.

Anyway, here's something for ya.

Joy is so sure that Obama is brilliant because he went to Harvard ... So did Bush.

YouTube - Elisabeth Hasselbeck Silences Joy Behar By Pointing Out Bush Just as Well Educated as Obama

Old 04-15-2011, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
And her girdle. That "Joyless" expression on her face, the pursed lips, was priceless!
Almost as good as the look on her face when she must sit next to a conservative guest on the View.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies