Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 09:15 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,926,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
He has yet another speech this coming Wednesday?
Speeches are all he has Left. Campaigning will take priority over the economy, jobs, wars.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2011, 01:10 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,435,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
He is losing support across the board - blacks, hispanics, whites, young, old, rich, poor.

You are not lying. Most of my friends who have supported him and are democrats, no longer will, it does not take a rocket scientist, to see what is happening and who is too blame. You can choose to sweep it under the rug, but what happens when you can no longer sweep. Too many in a pipe dream but this pipe dream is reality.

Old 04-16-2011, 01:21 PM

146 posts, read 250,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
I hope EVERYONE has learned their lesson.

Just as the video indicated Republicans and Democrats are the SAME. Don't vote for either one regardless of the fact that the Media tells you no one else is "electable". That is hogwash. They are liars and nothing more than tools bought and paid for by the New World Order that runs BOTH the Republican and Democratic parties.

Before the the last election's debates even began, it was RON PAUL that was getting the most hits on the internet ....far and AWAY more than either Obama or McCain. Too bad we weren't smart enough in the last election to IGNORE the media and vote our conscience and vote for Congressman Ron Paul or Ralph Nader or Cynthia McKinney or Bob Barr or Chuck Baldwin and of whom would have far outperformed what Obama has done.

A) they would have cut military spending and brought troops home
B) they would not have allowed all the additional bank bailouts as Obama permitted
C) they wouldnt' have reappointed the premier BANKSTER Ben Bernanke to the Federal Reserve
D) they wouldn't have allowed the naked body scanners in airports and the groping and fondling by the TSA
E) they wouldn't have violated the Constitution and railroaded Obamacare through Congress paying off certain congressmen just to get their votes
F) Since the government wouldn't have over spent the way they have the past three years, prices at the grocery store would have maintained what they were three years ago or gone down.
G) There would be more JOBS as small businesses would have been able to TRUST the government not to HIKE taxes and increase regulations they way the current administration has done.
H) Our standard of living would be getting BETTER not WORSE
I) Our freedoms taken away by the Patriot Act would be restored
J) The illegal search and seizures and spying that started under Bush and were expanded under Obama would have STOPPED.
K) the BP Oil spill would have been handled much more efficiently and honestly unlike the way Obama handled it. BP was of course, one of Obama's biggest campaign contributors as we all now should know.

How many more reasons do we need? These should be quite enough to show how DUMB Americans were to vote for one of the Media backed Republicans or Democrats INSTEAD of voting for the other candidates who WERE NOT bought and paid for by the special interests/New World order corporations. Please for your sakes and mine, please do NOT vote for another mainstream Republican or Democrat again. Let's LEARN from our mistakes ONCE and for ALL!
Awesome post I SOOOO hear you. Choosing between Democrat and Republican is like choosing between which mugger you want to rob you. Democrats pretend to be on the common man's side. Republicans don't even pretend...

Old 04-16-2011, 02:08 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,954,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Speeches are all he has Left. Campaigning will take priority over the economy, jobs, wars.
Well I head one speech of his so far. All he said was err, ahh, umm, and looked up. Ever since I think it's just a continuation of that same speech.

The local village idiot says the same things.

Old 04-16-2011, 03:25 PM

1,933 posts, read 1,824,313 times
Broken promises while making the US better is ok with me!

Old 04-16-2011, 03:56 PM

401 posts, read 473,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemore View Post
Broken promises while making the US better is ok with me!
Would you like to calrify how the US is better?

Old 04-16-2011, 06:33 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,954,062 times
Jaydog, well fer one thing Obama is a great gun saleman, and for another...... err I can't think of another.

Old 04-16-2011, 06:59 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,435,269 times
Hey wonder if we are going to here the same campaign slogans

HOPE AND CHANGE YES WE CAN! the hope we now hope for is finding some lose change in our pockets. Truly do not believe that he is supported and respected as he once was, take a good long hard look around!

Old 04-16-2011, 10:16 PM

5,800 posts, read 6,564,313 times
Initiating a $200,000,000 multi-year propoganda campaign being led by HHS to convince Americans that they are wrong in their ever-mounting disapproval of ObamaCare because we know that the numbers have been thoroughly cooked is merely the latest reprehensible waste of taxpayer money which this bumbling idiot is trying to inundate us with Hitler-style brainwashing.

Tom Fitton of http://www.JudicialWatch.org, as well as the folks at FactCheck.org are monitoring this campaign, so keep your eyes & ears open, folks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies