Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 11:00 AM

15,086 posts, read 8,631,560 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Okay... you tell that to my friends wife, who is a widow now, after the 1st plane rammed right into the floor he was on ( 95th ) and killed him instantly...
And therefore, that automatically makes a clearly faked video of fake planes real? Think !!! Don't just react ... use your head!

I'm certainly not suggesting that buildings weren't destroyed, or that no one died on 911. Obviously, the Manhattan Skyline was altered, and the Pentagon had a hole punched through it ... so buildings were destroyed by something. That doesn't mean it had to be American and United Airline jets ... does it?

This entire story was prefabricated, and delivered, and implanted in the minds of the public like a script. It's easy to miss this as it is happening in real time, but in retrospect, analyzing ALL of the events in detail, shows a well coordinated event, involving a lot of people. And that's where many simply become disconnected. And the most popular excuses are:

1) the government is too incompetent to manage such a conspiracy

2) with so many involved, some one would spill the beans

3) all of the media was in on the conspiracy too ?

Somehow, these excuses are viewed as some kind of proof that the official story must be true. The reality is, they are ridiculous arguments that have no value whatsoever ... far from incompetent, the government has repeatedly lied, deceived, and manipulated the public for decades. 1) There are countless events in history that presented one story, with the underlying agenda concealed. 2) Accomplices in a criminal conspiracy never come forward and "spill the beans" ... why would they? The idea is childishly absurd. 3) the media have been manipulating public opinion with government propaganda, and outright lies for as long as I've been alive. Anyone who automatically trusts the network news is a moron. So these arguments are not arguments at all ... just irrational attempts to explain the inexplicable.

Looking back ... what we see is one building allegedly struck by a Jet Airliner ... this allowed all of the network cameras and media to converge on the scene so that the 2nd plane impact could be broadcast to the world. In the meantime, the "experts" all started talking about the same exact thing ... and each network apparently had their own "terrorism" experts on the phone or in studio within minutes .... and that's where the Osama Bin Laden mantra began .... speculating about the possibility that an Osama Bin Laden type could be behind this, if it is actually a terrorist attack. After the 2nd plane hit, terrorism was the foregone conclusion, and Osama Bin Laden had already been implanted in the minds of the public.

Secondly, all of the initial "eyewitness" reports were either provided by members of the media, or their hand selected "guy" on the street. Though there were plenty of off-script testimony provided, those were never repeated, and ultimately disappeared from the airwaves ... or stories adjusted after the fact ... such as Jammie McIntyre of CNN who stated live on-air ... "from my close up inspection, there is no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon. There are no large tail sections, wing sections, or fuselage indicating that a plane had crashed into the Pentagon". Later, his story completely changed, and he claimed to have seen all of those things. But there are many many conflicting reports from NYC as the events unfolded ... some claiming that there were bombs and no planes ... others claiming to have seen a small plane ... others claiming a missile, etc. So this very premise that there are "Thousands" of eyewitnesses who saw the very same thing ... is patently false.

YouTube - On-Site News Reporter Gives Eye Witness Testimony During 2nd Impact on 9/11 | NBC News LIVE

It was a bomb ... no second plane ... who said second plane (reporter: that's what we were told, that a second plane hit the Tower)

YouTube - eye witness says it was a bomb, no second plane on 911

Small plane ... never saw a plane like that before:

YouTube - 9/11 ABC Eyewitness Account "I Never Saw a Plane Like That Before" 9:09 am

and another "small plane" witness:

YouTube - 9/11 CBS News First Eyewitness 8:52am Seemed Like a Smaller Plane Not Anything Commercial

and another:

YouTube - 9/11 CBS Second Witness 9:03am It Didn't Look Like a Commercial Jet, It Was a Smaller Plane

This guy claims a small corporate size plane hit the pentagon ... he saw it ... are we to believe this guy could confuse a small corporate size plane with a larger commercial jet?

YouTube - PENTAGON MISSILE STRIKE ON 911: EYE WITNESS ACCOUNT

Now here is some of the phony video trickery:

YouTube - September Clues A

Now, please ... someone explain these anomalies? And while you're at it, explain the bystanders with missing portions of the heads and faces at time mark 3:42?

YouTube - SEPTEMBER CLUES C

Now, I don't know about anyone else, but guys with missing heads aren't good witnesses if you ask me.

So WHY is this rather innocuous video of bystanders faked? Explain!

Don't just hurl insults ... or avoid the question ... look at these images of people that are clearly fake!!! Explain this .... this isn't just bad video ... the areas missing are filled by the background ... in other words, these are see through people. Bad video would have drop outs ... and you'd not see the background through someone's transparent head.

So I ask again ... someone EXPLAIN!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2011, 11:16 AM

88,567 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Have Americans learned anything from 9-11?

1) Yes, when people in charge tell you to go back to your desk after the alarm goes off and/or you smell smoke, ignore them and pay attention to your gut feelings.
Well, that's common sense, (and common sense is not common), but that didn't exactly happen at the WTC on 9/11/01.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
2) Yes, the fire department is never going to get to you if you are on the upper floors of a skyscraper so anybody that goes to work on one of those floors is nuts.
I would add "always know where the exits are, and wear shoes you can run in".

Old 04-18-2011, 11:20 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,480,794 times
oh please...not the guy from texas, saying t was a fake plane...again

I saw the plane LIVE from the street, in the city..not on the tele, not on tape

the plane was real

talk about the fed if you want, but you are way off about 9/11

Old 04-18-2011, 11:50 AM

3,360 posts, read 12,268,313 times
Generally I agree with GuyNTexas, and I do about the JFK thing btw as in the book Regicide, but I will have to disagree on this one. My son worked two blocks from the towers on Wall St and used the train station under the buildings daily for a quick commute across the river from Jersey City when he didn't drive in. Thank God he had no strictly set schedule as he would have been directly under the towers when they went down on any other normal day. He was able to watch with a clear view what was happening and didn't get on the train that day. I also have a friend who lived across the street from the towers who has subsequently died from the massive air pollution that came into her apt. There are literally tens of thousands of people at that location at that time of day.

Old 04-18-2011, 12:18 PM

88,567 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgoldie View Post
Generally I agree with GuyNTexas, and I do about the JFK thing btw as in the book Regicide, but I will have to disagree on this one. My son worked two blocks from the towers on Wall St and used the train station under the buildings daily for a quick commute across the river from Jersey City when he didn't drive in. Thank God he had no strictly set schedule as he would have been directly under the towers when they went down on any other normal day. He was able to watch with a clear view what was happening and didn't get on the train that day. I also have a friend who lived across the street from the towers who has subsequently died from the massive air pollution that came into her apt. There are literally tens of thousands of people at that location at that time of day.
I'm sorry about your friend.

Your son would have been fine, because there's no way he would have been on a train by the time the buildings went down. They shut PATH down after the first plane, letting people on the system still in Jersey off at the nearest stations. Last train in the WTC station was told to close its doors and get to Jersey. As a matter of fact, cops picked up a homeless guy passed out on one the benches in the WTC station and put him on that train.

Old 04-18-2011, 12:59 PM

15,086 posts, read 8,631,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgoldie View Post

That's all good (not good that your friend died) ... but that doesn't explain the fake videos .... it doesn't explain the eye witnesses right at ground zero that said there was either no plane ... a missile ... or a small plane.

Clearly something exploded ... those from distant vantage points that might be able to see an explosion and fireball, aren't necessarily going to distinguish what may have caused that explosion.

In my estimation, a global hawk or cruise missile might explain the claims of those who saw a small plane ... or heard the sound of a missile. That of course is pure speculation on my part, and just a possible alternative.

Did you look at the videos? I mean .. it's all good that people claim to have seen something .... but contrary to the general claim ... not all of them are in agreement as to what they saw, which is common. Eyewitness testimony is very often unreliable.

There are multiple problems with the official account ... first, those Jets are incapable of flying at the speeds claimed while at low altitude. Secondly, experienced pilots attempted these same maneuvers with a more agile 737 in their training simulator, and everyone of them failed to strike the buildings, yet we are asked to believe these Arab hijackers could fly planes exceeding their mechanical design, and do it better than seasoned career pilots?

Then, you have the close, slow motion video of a plane literally being "absorbed" into a steel structure, with no deformation of the plane, slicing through like thin air, with it's intact nose exiting the other side of the building 20 feet? Also, video analysis shows that the distance traveled by the plane, per each frame measured, were the same between the plane traveling through the air, and the plane traveling through the building structure. Again, impossible. Then we have a video composite artist that literally recreates the exact effect on his computer, SHOWING YOU how it was done. But, still ... someone saw something from New Jersey, and all of that evidence becomes null and void?

Finally, we see fake people in crowd shots .... transparent heads ... cut of faces ... and even a guy walking who literally passes through a gesturing man's arm like a bloody ghost.

You have different shots, allegedly of the Towers which have different column numbers. You have foreground buildings moving from one side of the landscape to the opposite side. And I could go on .....

So, with hard, visual evidence ... all coming from broadcast TV coverage showing unquestionable proof of video manipulation ... I really couldn't care less about unsubstantiated claims. They are either mistaken, which eyewitness accounts so often are, or they are purposeful deceptions. These claims to not make evidence go away.

And I'm still waiting for ONE person to explain the video anomalies ... particularly the transparent people. It's OK that you don't understand how an aluminum plane cannot slice through steel and concrete as if it were made of gelatin, and exiting the other side with it's fully formed nose intact ... (even lead bullets deform upon impact with a human body), and I don't care how much velocity you generate ... you aren't going to propel an aluminum can of coke through one steel wall, and have it exit another steel wall with it's leading edges fully intact. You have to be a stark raving imbecile to believe that ... at least, after you've had sufficient time to think carefully about it. But what we should ALL be capable of agreeing on is that real live people aren't transparent. You don't see people on the street with portions of their heads missing, or their body passing through another solid object. Now, if you can't agree with that .. then there is no hope for you.

See, the problem is, the general public are used to watching TV and Movies ... and this is their perception of reality ... therefore, a video special effect will appear real to most people, and they won't think twice about stuff like this. Nevertheless, movies and TV aren't real .... automobile tires don't squeal on a dirt road like they do on TV ... pistols don't sound like cannons in real life .... public perceptions are way off on a lot of things.

If you do realize this fundamental construct of reality ... that real live people are not transparent .... then you are forced to admit that at least some of this video evidence is FAKE. If some of it is fake, the entire story offered loses all credibility, and all of the video must be then scrutinized.

This is just plain common sense.

Old 04-18-2011, 01:01 PM

That's good to know. I did know that they stopped the trains at one point and reversed them but you know how kids are, they don't always give the frightening details to moms and he refused to let me come down. I was able to speak to someone in his office when it was going on and they hadn't seen him yet which was a heart stopping time. I couldn't get through for hours. He had to wear a gas mask to work for weeks (something he took with him from home when he moved out) because of the airborne debris in order to get his office squared away, also temporarily moved all business functions to his apt as backup.

Old 04-18-2011, 01:37 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,039,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
That's all good (not good that your friend died) ... but that doesn't explain the fake videos .... it doesn't explain the eye witnesses right at ground zero that said there was either no plane ... a missile ... or a small plane.

Clearly something exploded ... those from distant vantage points that might be able to see an explosion and fireball, aren't necessarily going to distinguish what may have caused that explosion.

In my estimation, a global hawk or cruise missile might explain the claims of those who saw a small plane ... or heard the sound of a missile. That of course is pure speculation on my part, and just a possible alternative.

Did you look at the videos? I mean .. it's all good that people claim to have seen something .... but contrary to the general claim ... not all of them are in agreement as to what they saw, which is common. Eyewitness testimony is very often unreliable.

There are multiple problems with the official account ... first, those Jets are incapable of flying at the speeds claimed while at low altitude. Secondly, experienced pilots attempted these same maneuvers with a more agile 737 in their training simulator, and everyone of them failed to strike the buildings, yet we are asked to believe these Arab hijackers could fly planes exceeding their mechanical design, and do it better than seasoned career pilots?

Then, you have the close, slow motion video of a plane literally being "absorbed" into a steel structure, with no deformation of the plane, slicing through like thin air, with it's intact nose exiting the other side of the building 20 feet? Also, video analysis shows that the distance traveled by the plane, per each frame measured, were the same between the plane traveling through the air, and the plane traveling through the building structure. Again, impossible. Then we have a video composite artist that literally recreates the exact effect on his computer, SHOWING YOU how it was done. But, still ... someone saw something from New Jersey, and all of that evidence becomes null and void?

Finally, we see fake people in crowd shots .... transparent heads ... cut of faces ... and even a guy walking who literally passes through a gesturing man's arm like a bloody ghost.

You have different shots, allegedly of the Towers which have different column numbers. You have foreground buildings moving from one side of the landscape to the opposite side. And I could go on .....

So, with hard, visual evidence ... all coming from broadcast TV coverage showing unquestionable proof of video manipulation ... I really couldn't care less about unsubstantiated claims. They are either mistaken, which eyewitness accounts so often are, or they are purposeful deceptions. These claims to not make evidence go away.

And I'm still waiting for ONE person to explain the video anomalies ... particularly the transparent people. It's OK that you don't understand how an aluminum plane cannot slice through steel and concrete as if it were made of gelatin, and exiting the other side with it's fully formed nose intact ... (even lead bullets deform upon impact with a human body), and I don't care how much velocity you generate ... you aren't going to propel an aluminum can of coke through one steel wall, and have it exit another steel wall with it's leading edges fully intact. You have to be a stark raving imbecile to believe that ... at least, after you've had sufficient time to think carefully about it. But what we should ALL be capable of agreeing on is that real live people aren't transparent. You don't see people on the street with portions of their heads missing, or their body passing through another solid object. Now, if you can't agree with that .. then there is no hope for you.

See, the problem is, the general public are used to watching TV and Movies ... and this is their perception of reality ... therefore, a video special effect will appear real to most people, and they won't think twice about stuff like this. Nevertheless, movies and TV aren't real .... automobile tires don't squeal on a dirt road like they do on TV ... pistols don't sound like cannons in real life .... public perceptions are way off on a lot of things.

If you do realize this fundamental construct of reality ... that real live people are not transparent .... then you are forced to admit that at least some of this video evidence is FAKE. If some of it is fake, the entire story offered loses all credibility, and all of the video must be then scrutinized.

This is just plain common sense.
I, too, would like to have a discussion about the videos and hope that some people will watch them and then comment on specific points that are made in the vids.

I have to admit, I am not able to pick up on everything that is pointed to (such as "glass man"- I'm just not seeing it somehow). However, I see clearly so many of the points made that there is no doubt the MSM presentation was a total fake. The only thing that would deter me from that fact is if someone could prove without doubt that the analyzed videos are NOT the original ones we saw in the media over and over again.

Old 04-18-2011, 01:41 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Yea, i learned about how you should spend a few trillion to chase a few clowns back to their caves.

I also learned that Americans scare too damn easily.

Old 04-18-2011, 01:41 PM

Tell you what, I've got a friend with a PhD in aviation flight training who's senior head of his unit, I'll ask him his opinion when I can get in touch. I also have friends in tv who I worked with and might be able to get to someone in NY just out of curiosity. My company contacts are dead.

Btw, the New Jersey view is close and unimpeded.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies