Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2011, 01:00 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,035,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Oh? "The answer is out there--look for it"???? That's all you have to say? No offense but that's a non-answer. My DIL is an American Airlines employee. She was on the phones all day on 9/11 answering questions to hundreds of people calling in wanting to know the flight numbers and if their family member was on any of those planes. One of the reasons it was so easy to narrow the culprits down that day is because NO ONE was calling in and asking about the terrorists.
There is so much to look at that a simple synopsis is not really possible- a person has to start from his/her own questions and proceed from there. Different aspects do not "sit right" for different people. It appears that you buy the official story as most do and, while you might enjoy challenging those with a different point of view, any real questions and subsequent investigation would come to a person who, in their heart, knows the official story does not make sense.

No matter what I might post, it will not answer questions to those who really have no questions at all and are content with the official story. Perhaps, though, it will send someone WITH questions off on a search. As I said, I spent years looking into this and it has been one of the most fascinating-and devastating- endeavors in my life.

I can refer you to SeptemberClues.com- but it truly is not a place to start for the vast majority of people- but a place to end after exhausting all avenues. Be aware that there is a lot of dis and misinformation in the 9/11 "truth movement" as there is the same in everything in the media.

Your underlining above does not really mean anything. There were probably a lot of "passengers" that nobody called about. Look into the flights-

Quote:
A recent check of FAA records proves the flight researcher's statements correct as Flight 93 identified as N591UA and Flight 175 as N612UA, both were taken off the active FAA list in September with a reason given as 'cancelled' not 'destroyed.'

Two 9/11 Airliners, Flight 93 and 175, Were Only Just Recently Taken Off The FAA 'Active' List Are Both Jetliners Still Flying in United's 'Friendly Skies'?
But do not believe me or any one source- look for yourself. I admit it takes time that most people just don't have in a busy life.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2011, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I tend to go with the loose change theory, that bombs exploded inside the towers and that unmarked jets hit the buildings and not the conventional passenger airlines that the official story says happened.
The point is that you realize that things were not as reported- and that is all that is needed if enough people realize it was a hoax- to take our government back, restore our rights and stop unnecessary imperialistic wars that rob us of our young people, trillions of dollars, and cause hundreds of thousands of "collateral damage" lives lost of innocent civilians.

Good for you for questioning the official story and looking into it! The only hope is that enough people will do so and will speak out in a way that changes our course for the better.

Old 04-17-2011, 01:07 PM

24,869 posts, read 24,297,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
The point is that you realize that things were not as reported- and that is all that is needed if enough people realize it was a hoax- to take our government back, restore our rights and stop unnecessary imperialistic wars that rob us of our young people, trillions of dollars, and cause hundreds of thousands of "collateral damage" lives lost of innocent civilians.

Good for you for questioning the official story and looking into it! The only hope is that enough people will do so and will speak out in a way that changes our course for the better.
Dude, we still get "unreleased" reports from the Kennedy assassination, but that doesn't mean Oswald didn't do it.

Old 04-17-2011, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman57 View Post
Those willing to look at ALL the documented evidence have learned. And those who just watch the TV and listen to the Mother Gov't have not. Its up to each individual to decide and take interest and to do what they feel is a proper amount of study about the events of 9-11-01. If you don't believe the Gov't line great, if you don't think it was anything other than what the Gov't says happened -for you great. And you can always change your mind. I do not call those who believe the Gov't names and do not think they are crazy, besides IF you do not actually look at ALL the evidence you truly do not know thus cannot be judged as completely wrong. Its like in the movie the Matrix he had a choice between the blue pill to stay knowledge free or the red pill and learn the whole truth - and it is a choice. Me I am a stubborn one and have looked at all evidence and took the red pill.
Good post. Thanks. I cannot rep you again right now.

Old 04-17-2011, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Dude, we still get "unreleased" reports from the Kennedy assassination, but that doesn't mean Oswald didn't do it.
It doesn't mean he did either- a thorough examination of what's out there looked at with an open mind will provide an answer. My take is that Oswald certainly was not the only shooter- IF a shooter at all.

And how about that preposterous event of Ruby shooting him on TV?!

(This is off topic, though, and I apologize to the OP and will try to stay on topic.)

Old 04-17-2011, 01:26 PM

46,805 posts, read 25,709,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
I've heard some pretty far out theories about 9/11 but this is the first time I've heard the "no planer" idea.
It's pretty impressive that a few thousand eye witnesses can be hand-waved out of existence.

Old 04-17-2011, 01:32 PM

9,128 posts, read 5,761,692 times
I thought I'd heard all the insane conspiracy theories,
but now there were no planes flown into the buildings?!?
Wow! I guess all the eyewitnesses were actors along
with the cast of thousands that pulled this thing off.
And still no one has said a word. They all kept the secret.
The Gubmint can't keep anything secret. I give up.

Old 04-17-2011, 01:35 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,262,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
You're the best example of why I don't trust the jury system in this country.

Course, then again, I trust the judge system even less.

Old 04-17-2011, 01:37 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,154,550 times
There is much that we will never know that goes on behind the scenes but the idea that there were no planes that hit the Twin Towers, the Pentagon and that crashed into a field in PA is, without question, the most preposterous one I have yet seen thrown out.

Old 04-17-2011, 01:48 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,397,957 times
I agree with most of you that:

A) Our Federal Government is more of a terrorist threat than the Muslim Terrorists
B) The government was involved and the event was preplanned and the media knew it with the early report by the BBC of Building 7 falling before it actually did being the best proof of that. Look at the clip and note that arrow pointing out Building 7 shows it still standing after it was reported having gone down.
YouTube - BBC Reports Collapse of WTC Building 7 Early-- TWICE
C) We shouldn't trust the government or the mainstream media without verification.

Last edited by emilybh; 04-17-2011 at 02:16 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies