Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 07:12 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,103,127 times

Advertisements

Lock up your daughters, the burkhas are coming, the burkhas are coming.

I'm all askeered.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2011, 08:14 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,103,127 times

Old 04-20-2011, 11:11 AM

149 posts, read 261,121 times
sharia law is coming not because of muslim but because of feminism. how can any man defend these anti-male laws - reproductive right, divorce, custody, alimony, false rape, false domestic violence which persecute men at crazy rates. im against sharia but im also against most of this western laws which are not in line with christianity. it seems that christian churches would rather fight gay marriage rather than laws that make marriage a huge risk for males. also sharia seem to counter in an extreme way but nonetheless counter all the feminist evil or america. i hear people talk about how a how bad muslim women have but look at western men we got it bad too. im not fighting against sharia 2 maintain this feminist bs. i mean in england where they have sharia court- british r smartley converting to islam to avoid being raped by regular court system. unless the feminist laws change, i consider the republican traders. as a christian, if christian churches dont fight against feminism effectively, it will lose members deservedly to islam which seems to fight more to have laws support its doctrine. i mean as a christian, i hear men r to be providers & women submissive but the laws actually benefit an angry, vengefuul women, i mean christianity state man is head or leader of fam bu laws allow wife to get abortion without husband permission. i mean we have church and outside world and they r conflicting. i find it funny that christians wory more about sharia than the current feminist secular laws which is leading more to our decline.

Old 04-20-2011, 11:22 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,002,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike84 View Post
sharia law is coming not because of muslim but because of feminism. how can any man defend these anti-male laws - reproductive right, divorce, custody, alimony, false rape, false domestic violence which persecute men at crazy rates. im against sharia but im also against most of this western laws which are not in line with christianity. it seems that christian churches would rather fight gay marriage rather than laws that make marriage a huge risk for males. also sharia seem to counter in an extreme way but nonetheless counter all the feminist evil or america. i hear people talk about how a how bad muslim women have but look at western men we got it bad too. im not fighting against sharia 2 maintain this feminist bs. i mean in england where they have sharia court- british r smartley converting to islam to avoid being raped by regular court system. unless the feminist laws change, i consider the republican traders. as a christian, if christian churches dont fight against feminism effectively, it will lose members deservedly to islam which seems to fight more to have laws support its doctrine. i mean as a christian, i hear men r to be providers & women submissive but the laws actually benefit an angry, vengefuul women, i mean christianity state man is head or leader of fam bu laws allow wife to get abortion without husband permission. i mean we have church and outside world and they r conflicting. i find it funny that christians wory more about sharia than the current feminist secular laws which is leading more to our decline.
Hmmm. Well, I will gently point out that for most of the centuries since Christ walked the earth, women in most Western countries had no rights at all. Here in the USA we still have women living who can well recall when women could not vote, hold a job, divorce, own real property, etc. It used to be (in the UK also) that if a man filed for divorce, he got automatic custody of the children. True, that is no longer the case, but society has been moving steadily forward in granting women more 'rights' which, many would argue, they should have had for years anyway.

I also consider Republicans 'traders'.

Old 04-20-2011, 11:53 AM

23,416 posts, read 36,980,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike84 View Post
What a load of utter BS.

Old 04-20-2011, 11:55 AM

5,528 posts, read 7,489,921 times
and we're supposed to be scared?

Old 04-20-2011, 11:56 AM

17,531 posts, read 24,685,656 times
After seeing Women of WALMART, can Burkas be all that bad?

Old 04-20-2011, 12:00 PM

68,326 posts, read 54,344,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Lock up your daughters, the burkhas are coming, the burkhas are coming.

I'm all askeered.
Just don't try hiding in the bushes, those spots are reserved for the Commies!

Old 04-20-2011, 12:19 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,126,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Just don't try hiding in the bushes, those spots are reserved for the Commies!
Well the jews are under the bed, the Mexicans are hiding behind the curtains, and the homos are hiding in the closet.

We need a bigger room to accomodate the paranoia. Running out of space.

Old 04-20-2011, 12:29 PM

68,326 posts, read 54,344,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
Well the jews are under the bed, the Mexicans are hiding behind the curtains, and the homos are hiding in the closet.

We need a bigger room to accomodate the paranoia. Running out of space.
The next cause for inane fears.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies