Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 04:01 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,213,816 times

Advertisements

'Let me finish my answer...' Pfffft. The guy's spin douche and never shuts up. Make yer answer in ten words or less before the public catches on.

Call it the Rad Brad, I'ts Wats'on the News Tonite Bravery in Media Award
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2011, 04:04 PM

13,384 posts, read 25,744,433 times
The interviewer should be slapped. That was an extremely disrespectful and unprofessional interview. I would feel the same if it was Bill Maher interviewing president Bush. Ask the question and let him speak.

And then he twists it around Fox News style to say because Obama wants to finish what he has to say, Obama doesnt like the reporter.

Old 04-19-2011, 04:50 PM

4,131 posts, read 7,443,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasVines View Post
yea because no one should dare question a guy that has lied about nearly everything he has spoken about with clear evidence to support it......and even when caught red handed and questioned about it his new spokeschild has to lie some more and basically states that it is ok for the leftist to do something they were against (before they did it themselves) because when the other guy did it he was doing it to be "evil"

obama is a child surrounded and supported by ignorant children

he could have called out bill white for the same claims with the Houston budget......except that bill white was scared to be seen anywhere near the man-child obama
LOL. Let me guess, you're a Fox News viewer.

Old 04-19-2011, 04:56 PM

13,384 posts, read 25,744,433 times
People who watch Fox News may as well just make up whatever you would like the truth to be and just believe it.

I expected better out of non-Fox news outlets, but even then you cant get actual news, just political adgendas.

Old 04-19-2011, 05:22 PM

687 posts, read 1,578,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justme02 View Post
People who watch Fox News may as well just make up whatever you would like the truth to be and just believe it.
In my own experience, they already do that. Facts are lost on them.

Old 04-19-2011, 06:01 PM

1,816 posts, read 2,513,367 times
On the "reporter was a douche" boat here. I would love to see a fully unedited version of that interview, as it was pretty obviously cut up to make Obama look the least favorable.

Old 04-19-2011, 06:03 PM

758 posts, read 2,371,674 times
My President is Charlton Heston.

I remember them bumper stickers.

Old 04-19-2011, 06:23 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,862,293 times
the reporter who was rude was not from Fox-but he let his own personal animosity come through (at least that is what I thought when I saw it)
Obama was giving him answers but he thought he would be smart and dig deeper----
asking why TX did NOT vote for Obama is just rubbing his nose in the fact that TX is strong conservative state which Obama acknowledged--then the reporter said that he lost by 10%--vs "few points" as Obama said
that is petty and overkill--and not the point--
Obama nailed Perry good with how he balanced his state budget with Federal money than lied about it and trashed the Federal govt--
and we did not see what Brad's response was to that piece of truth

Old 04-19-2011, 06:38 PM

12,498 posts, read 26,991,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truglesmith View Post
Racists have no class and no dignity. They are a curse to the human race.
WTF!?!

Who is racist?

Question Obama & you're a racist now?

This is becoming a communist country. *shakes head*

Old 04-19-2011, 06:40 PM

12,498 posts, read 26,991,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justme02 View Post

I expected better out of non-Fox news outlets, but even then you cant get actual news, just political adgendas.
OMG this was a reporter from WFAA in DALLAS doing this interview not a reporter for Fox.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies