Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 03:40 PM

1,324 posts, read 1,195,241 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. MacReady View Post
80% of the posts in this thread shows just why gay folks need to stand up and promote positive change. Of course most of the anti gay crowd would rather we be nice little quiet gays who don't say anything. We are second rate citizens in their eyes and that needs to change. It's an embarrassment to read the replies in this thread.
You are nagging and whining to the point you are annoying , every day you try to publicly bully people into celebrating your gayness . Give people some time off . Your cause is just not important to most people . Your not living in poverty or jailed for your beliefs .
People get extra jail time for committing a crime against you , committing the same crime against me and you get a lighter sentence . Nag nag nag your hurting your own cause .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2011, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
ROFL....most gay threads are started by homophobes(mostly straight well maybe not), with an anti-gay agenda.......full of lies and hate.....surely you know that.

But when a gay poster starts a POSITIVE gay thread, all the little crybabies come out of the closet and the woodwork!!!!!!! .

Did you whine at all the negative gay threads started recently.........NO!!!!!.......Of course not.......case closed!!!!......you're "busted"......
You lie .

Old 04-20-2011, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
So, if you called one of your co-workers a "****ing f*gg*t", your boss wouldn't have a problem with it?

Also, while $100K is a ton of money, it's about one-third of one percent of what Kobe will make this year. Hell, it's only 2.5% of the ring he bought for his wife after the rape accusations in '03! I don't think he'll have any trouble keeping the lights on in his mansion....
He didn't call anyone a name , he was cussing for the sake of cussing. The ref is not gay.

Old 04-20-2011, 03:48 PM

1,364 posts, read 2,909,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westwaswon View Post
You are nagging and whining to the point you are annoying , every day you try to publicly bully people into celebrating your gayness . Give people some time off . Your cause is just not important to most people . Your not living in poverty or jailed for your beliefs .
People get extra jail time for committing a crime against you , committing the same crime against me and you get a lighter sentence . Nag nag nag your hurting your own cause .
I'll give you all time off when the anti-gay crowd simmers down with their lies, distortions, hate, and power trips. I don't go around every day "promoting" my gayness and other than this message board hardly ever talk about the subject. I can not stand by, however, when there is such stupidity and hatred posted that is ridiculous. "The cause" may not be important to most people but it is very important to the lives that it directly hurts and hinders. I guess it's just not that important unless it's happening to somebody directly......such a selfish attitude to go about having in life. But I should remain quiet and not make any issue over discrimination I guess.........

Old 04-20-2011, 03:49 PM

1,364 posts, read 2,909,519 times
Quote:
You lie .
You don't pay attention then. There are a ton of gay threads started by anti-gay posters. I'd say more anti-gay threads are started compared to the pro-gay threads. Check out the thread history with gay related threads and I think you'd be surprised.

Old 04-20-2011, 04:19 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,457,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. MacReady View Post
You don't pay attention then. There are a ton of gay threads started by anti-gay posters. I'd say more anti-gay threads are started compared to the pro-gay threads. Check out the thread history with gay related threads and I think you'd be surprised.
THANKYOU.....every regular poster here knows more gay threads are started by "hererosexual" posters than are started by gay posters.

And the majority of gay threads started by some "heterosexual" posters are usually full of lies and outright hatred replete with insults and slurs and agendas against gay people and gay posters.

I start one positive gay thread without rhetoric and you can read the resulting insults and slurs.....pretty ironic considering the thread is about hatred and prejudice.

I will not back down from my fight for ALL LGBT people to live their lives with dignity and equality and respect......Also without harassment and violence and bigotry directed at us. It's that simple.

It amazes me how so many anti gay folks get emotional and whiny/hostile about an issue that does NOT directly affect them.....and expect me to be quiet when it does directly hurt me and my LGBT brothers and sisters.

I want the next generation of LGBT folks to grow up in a better world than you and I did and thanx for helping me to attempt to educate some of the open minded people here.

The link I posted earlier from the American Psychological Association shows that up to 54% of severe homophobes in fact have homosexual tendencies themselves; as evidenced by their penile response to gay orientated visual stimulation.....it was the main difference between heterosexual men who were not homophobes and those who identified themselves as prejudiced.

http://www.philosophy-religion.org/h...homophobia.htm

Old 04-20-2011, 06:20 PM

5,528 posts, read 7,469,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
These overpayed thugs are no "role models". Charles Barkley said so years ago. Most of these clowns are from the 'hood and can't even read their contracts.

This isn't your father's NBA. These clowns impregnate women all over the country.
Exactly, half of the NBA players can't speak proper english and act like they're still in ''the hood''.

Old 04-20-2011, 06:49 PM

45,317 posts, read 26,866,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
THANKYOU.....every regular poster here knows more gay threads are started by "hererosexual" posters than are started by gay posters.

And the majority of gay threads started by some "heterosexual" posters are usually full of lies and outright hatred replete with insults and slurs and agendas against gay people and gay posters.

I start one positive gay thread without rhetoric and you can read the resulting insults and slurs.....pretty ironic considering the thread is about hatred and prejudice.

I will not back down from my fight for ALL LGBT people to live their lives with dignity and equality and respect......Also without harassment and violence and bigotry directed at us. It's that simple.

It amazes me how so many anti gay folks get emotional and whiny/hostile about an issue that does NOT directly affect them.....and expect me to be quiet when it does directly hurt me and my LGBT brothers and sisters.

I want the next generation of LGBT folks to grow up in a better world than you and I did and thanx for helping me to attempt to educate some of the open minded people here.

The link I posted earlier from the American Psychological Association shows that up to 54% of severe homophobes in fact have homosexual tendencies themselves; as evidenced by their penile response to gay orientated visual stimulation.....it was the main difference between heterosexual men who were not homophobes and those who identified themselves as prejudiced.

http://www.philosophy-religion.org/h...homophobia.htm
Next generation? Doing what you do, how do you procreate?

Old 04-20-2011, 07:14 PM

28,395 posts, read 16,269,322 times
Quote:
He didn't call anyone a name , he was cussing for the sake of cussing. The ref is not gay.
He didn't call anyone a name? Look at the tape. He shouts the ref's name immediately followed by "****ing f*gg*t". If that's not calling someone a name, I don't know what is. Also, I assume the ref is not gay, yes. Does that make the slur any more acceptable? Not in my book it doesn't. If someone called your mom a wh*re, is it OK, because she isn't actually a prostitute?

Nice try, though.

Old 04-20-2011, 07:17 PM

28,395 posts, read 16,269,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Next generation? Doing what you do, how do you procreate?

Yeah! 'Cause obviously straight parents don't produce gay offspring! Oh, wait....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies