Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2011, 09:44 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,209,259 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahnyc View Post
I guess you could just look at South Africa. It was ran well under White leadership and now it is extremely corrupt and crime is incredible.

The same goes for Rhodesia.

They simply aren't capable of proper leadership or civilization.

I think the real question here is: Why are Black people so violent?

It doesn't matter if they are put in a first world White civilization like the United States or the U.K or with their own kind living in mud huts in the Congo, they are an incredibly violent people.

Just imagine if they had the technology of White people and the capacity to wage war on a global scale. Good thing they were still living in the stone age when Whites explored Africa in the 1800s.
Your post reeks of someone who is inwardly in awe of Black people. Or maybe it just plain reeks..............

Those millions of Jews killed during the Holocaust.....what were those....compassionate killings? Whites have a LONG history of violence....you don't want to play that game.

Old 04-26-2011, 10:03 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,290,404 times
Quote:
I guess you could just look at South Africa. It was ran well under White leadership and now it is extremely corrupt and crime is incredible.

It doesn't matter if they are put in a first world White civilization like the United States or the U.K or with their own kind living in mud huts in the Congo, they are an incredibly violent people.
Heed this Black conservatives. This is what your fellow right wingers think of you. What is more interesting is that very few conservatives will condemn this statement, yet they will come on here and attack my post. Some might even call me a race baiter.

Old 04-26-2011, 10:06 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,302,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Heed this Black conservatives. This is what your fellow right wingers think of you. Read it and weep.

Amen.

Old 04-27-2011, 12:39 AM

2,732 posts, read 3,585,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Shocking, Disturbing Restaurant Assault Vid: Woman Allegedly Beaten Into a Seizure As Employees Laugh | The Blaze

Video at link. Warning: disturbing and graphic.

Sharpton and Jackson are always sprinting to the forefront when a black person is on or suspected to be on the receiving end of anything negative. If they really wanted to "help" the black community, they would also run out to condemn innocents like this. They will sit silent instead of getting involved.

I saw this video and what made me mad was the fact that the camera person did nothing, and the grown male in the video did nothing.

Point blank that guy is a B*&&&, he should have thrown them girls out as soon as he could, OR, dragged that white girl to safety in a office or something.

Anyhow, I'm terrified to walk the streets in the USA because I know if I were attacked, people would just pull out camera phones and start recording rather then try and help me.

GOD, I soooo want to get out of this country! Young people here in the states are walking zombies.

Old 04-27-2011, 12:47 AM

639 posts, read 1,289,873 times
Quote:

Just imagine if they had the technology of White people and the capacity to wage war on a global scale. Good thing they were still living in the stone age when Whites explored Africa in the 1800s.
The Holocaust, The slave trade, etc. Whites have been violent and waged war on a global scale many times.

Old 04-27-2011, 12:49 AM

The problem is nowhere near the level of black violence in America. Your comparing the slave trade to indentured servitude.

Old 04-27-2011, 01:06 AM

2,732 posts, read 3,585,243 times
Quote:

I always see this same argument brought up by White Nationalist. 88? Yes? no?

Yes, some Africans are violent, but from my research, it comes back to two main reasons: 1. They are violent because they picked up the traits from the violent European man who constantly invaded their land. 2. The negro was born into poverty, and a hostile environment, therefore, they had to use violence to survive and escape poverty.

Prior to 3000 BCE however, and all the series of foreign evasions into Africa, Africans (West Nile Civilization) were an advanced, civilized culture. In other words, research the African culture BEFORE their point of contact with the European before you assume they were always this way. Or do you purposely leave out Ancient African history to justify treating Africans with contempt?

As far as the White race, they are hands down the most aggressive fighters the planet has ever seen. How else can such a small group of people come to dominate the earth at every end. For a long time Europeans were on the landmass between the Mongols and the Africans and yet with a small population they fought everybody off!

Last edited by calicali01; 04-27-2011 at 01:16 AM..

Old 04-27-2011, 01:13 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Observation View Post
The problem is nowhere near the level of black violence in America. Your comparing the slave trade to indentured servitude.
It is a valid concern. The sexual abuse of students at the hands of White teachers is an epidemic.

Why are so many White teachers having sexual relations with their students? And why isn't the issue being addressed by the White leadership? Our children are targets of these sexual predators and White leaders are ignoring the issue.

Dirty Secrets: Why sexually abusive teachers aren't stopped

Teacher's sexual abuse crushes family, community - USATODAY.com

Law & Disorder: Jacksonville teacher/coach charged with sex offenses against child | jacksonville.com

Philip Barbour Teacher Charged with Sexual Abuse of a Student - WBOY-TV - WBOY.com (http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=95914 - broken link)

Lake Zurich teacher accused of sexually abusing student - DailyHerald.com

Naperville teacher

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...f-student.html

http://www.adn.com/2011/01/03/162970...rged-with.html

Old 04-27-2011, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calicali01 View Post
I always see this same argument brought up by White Nationalist. 88? Yes? no?

Yes, some Africans are violent, but from my research, it comes back to two main reasons: 1. They are violent because they picked up the traits from the violent European man who constantly invaded their land. 2. The negro was born into poverty, and a hostile environment where his culture was erased therefore they had to use violence to get out of poverty and keep oneself safe.

Prior to 3000 BCE however, and all the series of foreign evasions into Africa, Africans (West Nile Civilization) were an advanced, civilized culture. In other words research the African culture BEFORE their point of contact with the European before you assume they were always this way.

As far as the White race, they are hands down the most aggressive fighters the planet has ever seen. How else can one such a small group of people who developed Western Asia come to dominate the earth at every end. And within the White race it is the people from the russian steppes (jew) who is the most aggressive of them all due not mixing with other racial groups and superior intelligence.
As long as morons keep thinking that's the reason why. Black on black crime will continue to be a problem. You have given murderers excuses and a free pass.

African culture was NEVER advanced before Europeans arrived unless your including parts of North Africa and Egypt which were always occupied by Arabs and Mulattos. Africa was also never united. That's why EVERY race took there diamonds and gold that they were sitting on and doing nothing with. From Asians, to Arabs, to Europeans everyone stepped on Africans because they were pretty much asking for it. Being on the most fertile land in the world and not establishing trade routes or strong governments.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies