Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who's worse......the KKK or the Black Panthers
KKK 126 45.32%
Black Panthers 49 17.63%
Neither 5 1.80%
Both are equally bad. 98 35.25%
Voters: 278. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2011, 09:31 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by westwaswon View Post
Yes Muslims sold Christians .
Not too sure about that. West Africans had quite a few Muslims, but no Christians that i know of. Which is why i've never taken Christianity seriously....my ancestors weren't Christians.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2011, 09:31 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,439,375 times
Question Who's worse....the KKK or the Black Panthers

Have the Panthers killed more whites than the KKK has killed blacks?

Old 04-24-2011, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
Have the Panthers killed more whites than the KKK has killed blacks?
No.

Look...both are equally toothless. I don't even know why anyone even thinks about these groups. The KKK could march down my street and i wouldn't even look up from my newspaper.

Old 04-24-2011, 09:37 AM

9,394 posts, read 15,687,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
No.

Look...both are equally toothless. I don't even know why anyone even thinks about these groups. The KKK could march down my street and i wouldn't even look up from my newspaper.
Pretty much. Nobody of any race should give any of these hate groups so much as the time of day. They seek to divide us, not unify us.

e: That said, the old Black Panther Party was rather civil compared to the KKK. The New Black Panther Party, which is not an official offshoot of the old BPP, is an extremist hate group.

Old 04-24-2011, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
No.

Look...both are equally toothless.
I don't think so. The KKK's record is a century and a half of violent racism and murder. The Black Panthers' violence seemed to be directed amongst themselves with internal power struggles. I don't recall any incidents of Panther violence against whites. They're political radicals and they get a lot of bad press, but they're not a threat of any significance to white bread like me.

Quote:
I don't even know why anyone even thinks about these groups. The KKK could march down my street and i wouldn't even look up from my newspaper.
Neither would I. But how many parades do the BPs pull off in a year's time? The KKK?

Old 04-24-2011, 09:40 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,776,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiuppy View Post
I don't see the Panthers out here institutionalizing racism, hanging white people from trees and light poles, and burning their homes and churches to the ground with people in them. As a matter of fact, I haven't seen much violence from the Panthers toward whites at all. Some, but hardly at the historical levels done by the KKK against Blacks.
Wow! You don't see it? Granted, they're far more circuitous about it. They put poison in the minds of black children, arm them figuratively and literally, rob them of their childhood, rob them of love and light, then attend the funerals and blame whites for the suicide run they sent them on. It's a full time profession ruining black lives. It's uncanny- it's like the klan put them on a payroll to destroy their own people.

This is the byproduct of the best and brightest minds on crack, and 5 tsps of authority vested in a black man servicing his pitiful pride:

YouTube - A Demonstration of How Racism and White Supremacy Works
LOVE to be a fly on the wall in that squad room. I can already hear the south park cartoon voice mocking him- you must respect my authoraTAH!

It used to be in NYC summertimes to have a low income neighborhoods open up a fire hydrant to cool the kids off. Cops looked the other way. Guns drawn over something so trivial is insane. The only issues that were genuine came from the water authority over huge waste but especially the FD losing water pressure. There weren't public pools for many years. The pools got built, the FD vocalized an education about the subject, and city policy was formally changed to dispense with this city tradition. But still, it was a fun local flavor tradition.

YouTube - Brian Letiecq - Lovely Day: Kids playing in open fire hydrant in Washington Heights, NYC
so...
Below, instructions from THE FIRE DEPARTMENT how to do it legally. See, not humorless anal retentive creeps.
Observations: Fire hydrant hydration: How to cool off responsibly

YouTube - Summer In The City

YouTube - Firehydrant Play

Old 04-24-2011, 09:44 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,776,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
I don't think so. The KKK's record is a century and a half of violent racism and murder. The Black Panthers' violence seemed to be directed amongst themselves with internal power struggles. I don't recall any incidents of Panther violence against whites. They're political radicals and they get a lot of bad press, but they're not a threat of any significance to white bread like me.
Pardon, they're a threat to MY Aunt Marie, they're a threat to ME and MY country.

Old 04-24-2011, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Pardon, they're a threat to MY Aunt Marie, they're a threat to ME and MY country.

If you say so.

Old 04-24-2011, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
Pretty much. Nobody of any race should give any of these hate groups so much as the time of day. They seek to divide us, not unify us.

e: That said, the old Black Panther Party was rather civil compared to the KKK. The New Black Panther Party, which is not an official offshoot of the old BPP, is an extremist hate group.
If one asks a NBPP member how many members do they have, their answer will be almost to a man "those who know won't tell, and those who tell don't know."

Which basically means they have about 5 and a half members. Why that group has even entered the American discussion goes over my head.

Old 04-24-2011, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Fear. Bad emotion. Ditch it....as soon as possible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies