Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 09:04 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times

Advertisements

I believe that if the Obama's were invited and went to the wedding, they would be criticized for not staying in the US during the tornado crisis, budget problems, ....................you name it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2011, 09:11 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Nope, Reagan was invited to Prince Charles wedding. He didn't go but his wife did. Michelle would have gone if Obama had been invited.

Quote:
London Daily Telegraph editor -- Alex Singleton

It was written by the editor. Not sure where liar came from. Nancy Reagan went to Charles wedding. Michelle could have gone but I don't think she would have gone even if invited.

I didn't vote for him the first time so what the Brits think of him won't influence my vote anymore than anything else.
Red above, mine.

Seems to be very troll-like ramblings....say one thing turn around , say another....

"""""""""I didn't vote for him the first time so what the Brits think of him won't influence my vote anymore than anything else""""
(:rolleyes :) (OMG)

Nor will it influence anyone else ...so the purpose of the thread was ...????

Old 04-29-2011, 09:19 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,508,893 times
I can change my mine after I thought about Michelle's reaction. Free will. I am not running for office after all.

Purpose of the thread? Does it need a purpose? Just heard something and posted it on here. It has 12 pages so guess it hit a nerve on both sides. LOL

Old 04-29-2011, 09:20 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
London Daily Telegraph editor -- Alex Singleton

It was written by the editor. Not sure where liar came from. Nancy Reagan went to Charles wedding. Michelle could have gone but I don't think she would have gone even if invited.

I didn't vote for him the first time so what the Brits think of him won't influence my vote anymore than anything else.

FYI, Alex Singleton is a contributing writer not the editor of The Telegraph in the UK.

Alex Singleton is part of the Daily Telegraph's leader-writing team and is a contributing editor and blogger at the Sunday Telegraph. Bloggers write their opinion....its called op-ed for a reason.

Alex Singleton – Telegraph Blogs

Tony Gallagher is the current Editor-in-Chief...but hey, why let facts get in the way, right?

Old 04-29-2011, 09:22 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
I can change my mine after I thought about Michelle's reaction. Free will. I am not running for office after all.

Purpose of the thread? Does it need a purpose? Just heard something and posted it on here. It has 12 pages so guess it hit a nerve on both sides. LOL
HIt a nerve? Isn't that a bit presumptuous? You don't know why everyone posts on here. Some people just have a fascination for facts.

Old 04-29-2011, 09:25 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:

So when posters post the truth, addressing an erroneous Op, you think you've hit a nerve???

No, and if you had bothered to read the truth (obviously you avoided THAT) you would know that no nerve had been struck, the facts were presented.....but I'm sure you won't understand.

Last edited by Who?Me?!; 04-29-2011 at 09:49 PM..

Old 04-29-2011, 09:47 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,677 times
http://www.insidesocal.com/friendlyfire/spectortrial.JPG (broken link)

"Why you keep lying Janelle"!!!!!

Old 04-29-2011, 09:50 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,508,893 times
What lie? Is that your pic?

Old 04-29-2011, 09:59 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,677 times
Quote:
What lie? Is that your pic?
Quote:
Obama is not invited to the Royal wedding---duh I wonder why, LOL
Snubbing the queen and lecturing her with the gift of his tapes does not win friends. Good for them. HAHAHAHA
Your lie is that you presume to inform us that the President was not invited to this wedding because he snubbed the Queen and was attempting to lecture her.

You have been proven wrong over and over yet still attempt to offer up irrelevant drivel to prop up your original lie!!

http://www.insidesocal.com/friendlyfire/spectortrial.JPG (broken link)
"Again...stop lying Janelle"!!!

Old 04-29-2011, 10:01 PM

278 posts, read 621,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
why would he be invited, the u.s. Isn't part of the british commonwealth.
e x a c t l y
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies