Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2011, 11:45 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,525,635 times

Advertisements

It seems Tennessee also has banned brain cells from functioning correctly.......and it's spreading across the country as evidenced by some of our Forum posters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2011, 11:48 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,271,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post

Moronic. Oh yeah, your best friend may be the child of two gay parents or two lesbian parents, but hey, your school forbids you to say gay.

Old 04-24-2011, 11:48 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
"Acceptance indoctrination."

Do you mean, teaching other kids not to treat another group of people like second rate citizens?

Also please provide data to back your "leftist propagandists" claim.
Kids are not taught to treat others as "second rate citizens."

Tripe like this doesn't qualify for a dignified response.

Old 04-24-2011, 11:52 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,466,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Kids are not taught to treat others as "second rate citizens."

Tripe like this doesn't qualify for a dignified response.
I didn't say they were. I said you are redefining "acceptance" into some dirty word to scare people (mostly yourself.)

Also where is the data? Show me proof of the lefty propaganda in our schools as you so claim. My kids have never came home talking about anything being forced upon them. I bet you can't throw together anything more than a couple of homo-fanatic blogs as "proof"...

Old 04-24-2011, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseyt719 View Post
I think that's more for the left..... They are the ones that advocate social brainwashing. My daughters even have teachers that will tell them they are wrong if they do not believe the same as them. The teachers involved are all liberals.....
Can you spell paranoid??????

Old 04-24-2011, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimer2 View Post
"It Shall Be A Crime To Utter The Word Gay Before the 9th Grade".

If true:

It kinda makes sense coming from a homophobic state where 9th grade is still considered higher education.
Good shot>>>>>

Old 04-24-2011, 11:58 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,466,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
Can you spell paranoid??????
T-e-n-n-e-s-s-e-e?

Old 04-25-2011, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
If a straight person disagrees with a gay person, does that make them a homophobe?
NO........it's all the adjectives and insults and lies they throw in that makes them homophobes by definition(I'm fine IF they'd debate like respectful adults) ADULTS being the operative word.>>>>>>>

Homophobia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Homophobia: The Fear Behind The Hatred

Old 04-25-2011, 12:11 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
I didn't say they were. I said you are redefining "acceptance" into some dirty word to scare people (mostly yourself.)

Also where is the data? Show me proof of the lefty propaganda in our schools as you so claim. My kids have never came home talking about anything being forced upon them. I bet you can't throw together anything more than a couple of homo-fanatic blogs as "proof"...
I'm not in a position to be able to use those search terms at the moment....but I know without a doubt they are there. I've seen them. You've seen them too....you're just being purposely obtuse, and you know it. That's how you roll in every thread. Nothing new at all coming from you.

Old 04-25-2011, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzpost View Post
So with the parts that God gave you for such things as sex you find that gross? But you don't find one man putting his sexual organ up another's poop chute gross?

Why do you have to post like an fifth grader???????

What does sex acts have to do with the thread premise....

Why are many straight guys anally fixated?????

And lastly a large percentage of gay guys do NOT engage in that behavior.

I find your post gross, childish and unnecessary.........thanx for showing the board what homophobia means .

Also that poster was being sarcastic but his point went right over your head!!!!!!

I don't know how in God's name you got on my friend's list......Oh wait I remember........I try to be tolerant; while you.........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies