Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 11:06 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,848,170 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
When did HE file personally??
He hasn't, only idiots who are desperate to attack him based on some fake tan BS or his comb-over would be ignorant enough to not know the difference between a person bankruptcy and a business bankruptcy. Some of the most successful businessmen in the world have had investments go belly up, Donald Trump is no different.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2011, 11:06 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,520,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
And recoveries from them. Who better than a person who has had their ups and downs in business and is now very wealthy to show us we can recover as a country. It's not like he crawled under the woodwork after the bankruptcies. He got up again to make it.

Speaking of hair, has anyone ever seen a photo of George Washington with his, say 30 year old, hair? I don't think I ever have.
(sigh....this is what we will get from Donald Trump supporters)

Maybe you've never seen a "photo" of George Washington because cameras (and/or photography with permanent images) had not been invented yet

(FYI George Washington was born in 1732 and died in 1799)

Old 04-26-2011, 11:13 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,592,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Why not, our last 2 presidents have done nothing but gamble with our futures... at least Donald knows how to make money gambling.
Well, sometimes he wins, and sometimes he loses. I don't think Bush and Obama gambeled, they simply allowed the CFR etc higher powers pull their strings. Heck, Trump is probably a CFR member, so maybe he would be no different.

Old 04-26-2011, 11:17 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,327,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Well, sometimes he wins, and sometimes he loses. I don't think Bush and Obama gambeled, they simply allowed the CFR etc higher powers pull their strings. Heck, Trump is probably a CFR member, so maybe he would be no different.
At least I would feel like he is on OUR side.

Old 04-26-2011, 11:58 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,520,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
At least I would feel like he is on OUR side.
Please vote for him....President Obama's supporters need people such as yourself to help divide the Republican vote....so to that I say Trump/Palin 2012 LL

Old 04-26-2011, 12:12 PM

18,462 posts, read 31,613,667 times
DT has an ugly hairstyle, so what. i am interested in our Country recovering, not about the latest "dew"..........................

and FWIW, Obama is one freaking ugly ass man.

Old 04-26-2011, 12:13 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,175,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
I wouldn't think that someone who lives in Detroit would be so afraid of one man, or one woman, in Sarah's case.
Don't be so afraid, they won't hurt you, but they may save the nation from the corruption now littering the WH...
Now go back to dreaming.........
I don't live in Detroit.

And i'm afraid of nothing. Trump aint gonna win anything. Sorry to inform you of that. And Sarah? Afraid of her for what? She couldn't win a Republican primary for dogcatcher.

Old 04-26-2011, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Obama's nowhere near as ugly as his wife, but that has nothing to do with Donald Trump's screwed up hair.
Who said anything about his wife? We were discussing Trump and Obama.

I don't give a damn about what you think of his wife.

Old 04-26-2011, 12:22 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,848,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Who said anything about his wife? We were discussing Trump and Obama.

I don't give a damn about what you think of his wife.
We were discussing Donald Trump and other ugly people such as Obama so I brought up his wife, someone who many like myself consider to be an ugly woman.

If at any point I for some odd reason start to care about what you have to say I'll inform you at that time. Until then I'll continue to make comments solely intended for intelligent people like myself so just go ahead and ignore my posts. Thanks!

Old 04-26-2011, 12:26 PM

Quote:
We were discussing Donald Trump and other ugly people such as Obama so I brought up his wife, someone who many like myself consider to be an ugly woman.

If at any point I for some odd reason start to care about what you have to say I'll inform you at that time. Until then I'll continue to make comments solely intended for intelligent people like myself so just go ahead and ignore my posts. Thanks!
Please...you posted that comment thinking that you'd get under my skin because in your mind, i'd actually care about what you think about Obama's wife. That's why you quoted me when you posted it.

"someone who many like myself".....yea..i know who those MANY are!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies