Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 06:05 AM

1,543 posts, read 2,996,132 times

Advertisements

Why should it matter to you? Obviously when you are rich you have the opportunity to sway whichever women you want. Regardless of age, besides it is nothing that other gold digger who dated a 90yr old while she was in her 20s. That is a GOLD DIGGER. This relationship is different and the people who see it the world in black and white will automatically say she is a gold digger.

Old 04-27-2011, 06:32 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Oh yeah, we're shaking in our collective boots about this guy.

The Donald likes trophy wives. They pop a wrinkle, he trades them in for a newer model and moves on.

Apparently. If the left was not terrified of Trump (which they are), they would laugh him off and ignore him.

Again, it appears as though the libs would prefer high unemployment, high debt and deficits, trade imbalances out of control, and the prospect of civil unrest to a stable economy and sound leadership, as long as a democrat is in the oval office. It is truly amazing and shows what is important to liberals- having thier party in power. Results and the well being of the nation appears to be irrelevent, as long as Obama remains in office.

Face it. Obama is an inexperienced tempermental child who has no clue as to how to face the debt and deficits he has created, renogiate terrible trade deals (thank you Bill Clinton), modify the corporate tax structure to bring manufacturing back to the US, or control the borders. He is simply incompetent and cannot lead. However, the left appears to simply not care about this and is perfectly content with destroying the nation, as long as a democrat is at the helm of the ship when it goes down.

Old 04-27-2011, 07:21 AM

88,569 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallbanger View Post
It's not like this is something new.
When Da Donald dumped Ivana for Marla (whom he met in church, isn't that sweet?) that was news. This third wife was just a yawn.

It must be SOP for wannabe presidential candidates from New York. Remember Mayor Giuliani breaking the news to his wife that he had a mistress by appearing with her on the front page of The Daily News? Coward. He's the only mayor I can think of who was booted out of Gracie Mansion by his wife.

Old 04-27-2011, 07:25 AM

6,484 posts, read 6,616,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Hot model who is 24 years younger than bald senior citizen obnoxious husband.

You decide.
Of course she is. But dems should like that. They thought Slick Willy was a stud because he abused his power and position to get a marginally attractive, overweight intern. They must think Trump is a god.

Old 04-27-2011, 07:40 AM

232 posts, read 221,255 times
Is Savoir Faire pathetic?

Old 04-27-2011, 08:23 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Apparently. If the left was not terrified of Trump (which they are), they would laugh him off and ignore him.

Again, it appears as though the libs would prefer high unemployment, high debt and deficits, trade imbalances out of control, and the prospect of civil unrest to a stable economy and sound leadership, as long as a democrat is in the oval office. It is truly amazing and shows what is important to liberals- having thier party in power. Results and the well being of the nation appears to be irrelevent, as long as Obama remains in office.

Face it. Obama is an inexperienced tempermental child who has no clue as to how to face the debt and deficits he has created, renogiate terrible trade deals (thank you Bill Clinton), modify the corporate tax structure to bring manufacturing back to the US, or control the borders. He is simply incompetent and cannot lead. However, the left appears to simply not care about this and is perfectly content with destroying the nation, as long as a democrat is at the helm of the ship when it goes down.

We are laughing at him, and the people who have their heads up his rear end in hopes he'll save them from that nasty man with the funny name in the White House.

You're mistaking fear with mocking. See, I'm doing it again, I'm mocking.

Old 04-27-2011, 08:40 AM

78,394 posts, read 60,579,949 times
All this stupidity over a guy that isn't even going to run for office. Seriously, you guys are deranged.

Old 04-27-2011, 08:51 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azazel View Post
LMFAO,Really? You people said the same thing about Palin LOL. You said we were soooo afraid of the woman who could see Russia from her porch. LOL. Now we are afraid of the Chump? I am very afraid of his comb-over. LOL The chump would lose in the latest poll to Obama. Yes we are soooo afraid. LOL, I hope Trump is serious[ he is not hes a ratings wh ore] I would love to see the match up. Trump did not even know that RowVWade was based on right to privacy. He has shown himself to be dismally deprived of knowledge. LOL. Yes we are very afraid. LOL. And we are laughing him off the stage.

See? Pointing and laughing.

<<point>>--<<teeheehee>>

Old 04-27-2011, 08:57 AM

6,484 posts, read 6,616,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azazel View Post
LMFAO,Really? You people said the same thing about Palin LOL. You said we were soooo afraid of the woman who could see Russia from her porch.
Can you provide me an actual quote from her where she said that? Not Tina Fey. We know she's an idiot. But can you quote Palin saying that?

Old 04-27-2011, 09:12 AM

88,569 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
Can you provide me an actual quote from her where she said that? Not Tina Fey. We know she's an idiot. But can you quote Palin saying that?
Tina Fey is a talented entertainer. Palin is not. But you are correct, only Tina Fey said "I can see Russia from my house" in her skit portraying Sarah Palin. Palin actually only said, "You can see Russia from Alaska" as a response to a question about her knowledge of foreign policy.

I don't think Sarah is anywhere near as funny as Tina.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies