Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do you feel now that Obama has released his long form birth certificate?
I WAS and birther, I am convinced and I am ready to move on. 4 2.22%
I am still a birther and will just look for something new to complain about. 6 3.33%
I was never really a birther but I will continue to aggitate because it is fun to watch. 16 8.89%
I was not a birther and I was already convinced. 154 85.56%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 01:51 PM

15,092 posts, read 8,634,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
Yes, I expressed similar ideas several posts up. It may not be WHERE he was born, but other circumstances they wanted to cover up. Still, it's a forgery and a cover up. It was posted in editable format. There is either a whistleblower- that is the creator left it editable so it would be found to be fraudulent- or some reason why continued belief it's a fraud serves a purpose. I posted my musings on this last night.

Good on ya for being objective and able to rethink things as new information emerges.

There is a great deal of question marks regarding the real father:

Obama looks nothing like Obama Sr. ... but there is a striking resemblance to Obama's mentor
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2011, 01:52 PM

26,573 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post

Once again,......
......you didn't open the file in illustrator.

if you had we could be discussing what is and isn't there.

Old 04-29-2011, 01:58 PM

Quote:
It is an EDITABLE PDF.....
have you opened the file in illustrator?

Old 04-29-2011, 01:59 PM

Quote:

Obama looks nothing like Obama Sr. ... but there is a striking resemblance to Obama's mentor
then you just shot down all the claims of the "2citizen parents" birthers.

Old 04-29-2011, 02:01 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,039,471 times
Quote:
I applaud your open minded approach and honesty. And to meet that honesty, I cannot for the life of me understand the "why" .... why the stone walling for 2 years .... all the money spent in legal fighting ... and then release such a blatant fraud ... given the resources that would be available ... why such a "hack" job on the BC. This opens up a tidal wave of speculation.

But "Ukalele" for the Registrar ? Now that takes some real STONES. The only explanation for this is that THEY are laughing at us .... laughing!!! Hey, why not make the attending physician Dr. Don Ho ?

You know ... the entire Birth Certificate issue has always struck me as a giant diversion .... and this latest debacle seems too deliberate to ignore the possibility that this is just upping the ante, raising the pot ... refocusing the attention on an issue that NONE of the power brokers are going to legitimately address. For those who still possess the capacity for rational thinking, this is "counter measures" designed to attract the attention of the heat seeking missiles away from the plane itself ... the real issues are the purposeful imploding of the dollar and the economy .... the covert (and not so covert) destabilization of the middle east .... the impending explosion of oil prices and hyperinflation .... all of this is a process, with an agenda that started long before Obama was placed in the White House.

We saw the same thing with Clinton/Lewinski .... that was cover for WACO, OKC Bombing, massive technology transfer to China, etc.

That's all you get with these guys ... smoke and mirrors. The real deal, in my opinion, is not what is being hidden INSIDE the Birth Certificate layers ... but what is being hidden BY the Birth Certificate issue itself.

I don't think these guys care what you or I think about the birth certificate ... just so long as we all think of nothing else but the Birth Certificate.
Yes, and I sometimes think they want to take our gullibility temperature. They want to see how glaring an error can be presented while being relatively easy to spot- and find out what percentage of us cannot, will not, or can't be bothered to see it. Makes me wonder what's coming next or what's really going on behind the current birth certificate smoke.

Old 04-29-2011, 02:02 PM

2,549 posts, read 2,722,884 times
Quote:
It is an EDITABLE PDF. Someone has to purposely use a program on it to make it editable. It does not become automatically editable just because it was scanned into a PDF.
Edible? What does it taste like? Sorry just felt the need to lighten this up.

Old 04-29-2011, 02:04 PM

2,549 posts, read 2,722,884 times
Quote:
Yes, and I sometimes think they want to take our gullibility temperature. They want to see how glaring an error can be presented while being relatively easy to spot- and find out what percentage of us cannot, will not, or can't be bothered to see it. Makes me wonder what's coming next or what's really going on behind the current birth certificate smoke.
Amen. I keep hearing these words..."The truth? You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!" Of course by saying "you", I don't mean you specifically...

Old 04-29-2011, 02:07 PM

1,147 posts, read 1,899,102 times
Quote:
It is an EDITABLE PDF. Someone has to purposely use a program on it to make it editable. It does not become automatically editable just because it was scanned into a PDF.
Incorrect

Graphics pros challenge Obama birth certificate

Adobe Illustrator CS5 * Importing Adobe PDF files

Old 04-29-2011, 02:09 PM

15,092 posts, read 8,634,588 times
Quote:
With all due respect my good friend ... lets make sure we use the right argument.

ADOBE Acrobat cannot create layers ... BUT layers can be created and maintained in a pdf document, and the software that is used to scan a document and save it off as a pdf file could concievably create layers for the purpose of compression.

What is not likely is for random generation of layers to be done without human intervention in the manner that we see ... with various portions of text being separated by different layers.

The big argument was that Adobe Illustrator automatically creates layers when a pdf is imported ... mystery solved. But those auto created layers don't have data in them ... there is still just the single layer of data. And that is not what we see with the birth certificate ... we see layers populated with data ..... among many other inexplicable anomalies.

These deniers and apologists will latch onto anything ... no matter how obscure, while ignoring everything else, if given the opportunity.

I made the error early of saying that Illustrator wouldn't automatically create separate layers ... what I meant by that statement was that Illustrator wouldn't create separate layers filled with data in each of those layers ... but the response was LOOK ... SEE ... it creates layers!!!! Well ... not really ... it creates empty layers ... probably by default for a place to separate objects in a multiple object file ... but they latched onto that like a dog to a bone, ignoring the OBVIOUS differences between those automatically created empty layers, and the multiple layers containing elements of the entire document as is seen with the BC.

Don't give em any wiggle room.

Old 04-29-2011, 02:09 PM

Quote:
....and find out what percentage of us cannot, will not, or can't be bothered to see it.
have you opened the file in adobe illustrator?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies