Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do you feel now that Obama has released his long form birth certificate?
I WAS and birther, I am convinced and I am ready to move on. 4 2.22%
I am still a birther and will just look for something new to complain about. 6 3.33%
I was never really a birther but I will continue to aggitate because it is fun to watch. 16 8.89%
I was not a birther and I was already convinced. 154 85.56%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 08:31 AM

502 posts, read 1,251,305 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woundedknee View Post
Beginning of his photo op he said it amused him.
Actually, he said "bemused." Similar in sound, very different in meaning.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

19,226 posts, read 15,314,292 times
The REAL question is whether or not the forgers were outsourced.

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
Like I said earlier, whatever makes you feel less of a fool for believing the birther crap to begin with.

The gyrations I will no doubt see today will be very amusing. I'm sure Obama is having a good laugh at their expense this morning.
like you said earlier, trump made the puppet obama dance and gyrate quite wildly.

even the wapo is calling it a 'stunning reversal.'

White House releases Obama’s ‘long-form’ birth certificate - 44 - The Washington Post

5,376 posts, read 5,344,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
I'd say more.
These days, I'd agree......they (some of them) have far exceeded the moonies, l. ron hubbard's followers and trekkies in the nutso catagory!!!

Didn't think that was possible.......

4,775 posts, read 8,835,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Another fake document. This is another "transposition" of another document.
Are you really that ignorant. Folks like you make America look bad. Its apparent many americans still harbor hate and racism. Its ashame you can't beat the guy so you revert to ignorance.

2,713 posts, read 3,022,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Obama is counting on the conservatives to make a big deal of this and not believe it. This was a brilliant, calculated move by Obama and his team.
It makes sense.

Make the republicans seem like conspiracy theory nuts...decent strategy.

Old 04-27-2011, 08:32 AM

6,512 posts, read 7,544,447 times
Still on about this birth certificate crap?! It only makes you look more uninformed and uneducated.

Old 04-27-2011, 08:32 AM

8,346 posts, read 7,041,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
For God's sake, let it the hell go.

Seriously, how deranged do you have to be to focus on this b.s. when there are much more pressing issues to worry about.

Get a life.
This.

For the love of all the Gods that have ever been made up, this.

Can we PLEASE move on and IGNORE this RAMPANTLY STUPID and IRRELEVANT topic?

Old 04-27-2011, 08:33 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,104,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
HE'S not paying attention to that creepy attention wh***, the freaking MEDIA is. As he said, for the past 2 weeks, while our Representatives and the White House have been trying to talk about critical economic issues, the BIG STORY on EVERY SINGLE NEWS OUTLET was the goddamn birth certificate.

E-NOUGH already.

It's a disruption and a distraction perpetuated by MORONS. He HOPES people will now get serious about the real issues we're facing.

He's wrong, of course. The idiots won't EVER let this die. Watch Fox News keep talking about this for months.

I'm telling you it won't matter. The birfers will see a microscopic smudge and declare it's been tampered with.

The President made them look like the morons they are.

As Forrest Gump so aptly put it...stupid is as stupid does.

And the birfer nonsense is about as stupid as it can get.

Old 04-27-2011, 08:34 AM

1,233 posts, read 1,217,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
HE'S not paying attention to that creepy attention wh***, the freaking MEDIA is. As he said, for the past 2 weeks, while our Representatives and the White House have been trying to talk about critical economic issues, the BIG STORY on EVERY SINGLE NEWS OUTLET was the goddamn birth certificate.

E-NOUGH already.

It's a disruption and a distraction perpetuated by MORONS. He HOPES people will now get serious about the real issues we're facing.

He's wrong, of course. The idiots won't EVER let this die. Watch Fox News keep talking about this for months.
Fox ain't good for anything else. Let em run with it. It is popular with their viewing crowd. It is an intellect thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies