Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do you feel now that Obama has released his long form birth certificate?
I WAS and birther, I am convinced and I am ready to move on. 4 2.22%
I am still a birther and will just look for something new to complain about. 6 3.33%
I was never really a birther but I will continue to aggitate because it is fun to watch. 16 8.89%
I was not a birther and I was already convinced. 154 85.56%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 09:40 AM

68,285 posts, read 54,094,268 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Won what? The carnival barker of the year award?
Best 'Probe' Since Al Capone's Vault
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2011, 09:42 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,313,619 times
Default Trump suckered in the GOP desperados

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Trump said he had his people in Hawaii investigating Obama's birth certificate.

He said that his investigators quote can’t believe what they’re finding!

Was Trump giving you the bullcrap or what? Who fell for it?

Donald Trump: Obama Birth Certificate 'Missing' (VIDEO)

Trump is not the kind of person you would want leading our country. Rather, he should host a show called, "conspiracy theories."
Those who fell for this wealthy imbecile are extremely desperate for ANYTHING to take attention away from the fine job our president is doing. It's becoming painfully obvious to the GOP that they are losers when compared to this president.

What a patheitc state of desperation the GOP finds itself in...manifested in the presence of Trump, the "birther" movement, the "tea party" movement,...it continues to be a nightmare for them.

Old 04-27-2011, 09:44 AM

3,644 posts, read 6,287,913 times
Wow, 200+ posts in three hours. No way I can read them so I'll just post a drive-by like I usually hate others' doing.

Was this the 'long form' of the birht certificate? I saw the pdf and it didn't look very long. I was a little surprised that there was no entry for Obama's race. They list the father's race on the line for the baby's so I guess the policy is that the baby has the same race as the father. Do they still do that today? Also, I noticed that the race was "African". Does that make my race "American"? On the earlier certificate of live birth the father's race was listed as Black. I supposed because that is the modern term and the certificate of live birth is a compterized summary of the original information. It makes sense they would update terms.
Trump has achieved his goal. He makes everyone thing that he's the guy that can get things done (even if they are minor and unimportant things) Now he's got his name out there and he can talk "real" issues (where he will epically fail because he is very unlikeable).
Enough with this guy stealing al lthe air in the room. Bring on Rick Santorum, Haily Barber, and other real candidates.

Old 04-27-2011, 09:44 AM

46,837 posts, read 25,764,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maja View Post
He did what no one else could do. He got Obama to produce the certificate.
VICTORY! We have an official document from Hawaii confirming everything that the other document from Hawaii said. We've proved that the President was correct all along! Yeah, go us!

Please, go win some more victories of that sort.

Old 04-27-2011, 09:45 AM

3,436 posts, read 2,940,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanna View Post
Why should any of us so-called "birthers" feel embarrassed for having a legitimate concern? This is an issue which Obama should have put to bed a LONG time ago, but instead, like a naughty little boy playing games, he allowed it to grow and grow. That, in my opinion, was irresponsible of him.

If he turned out to be a fraud would YOU be embarrassed?

Is this suddenly produced long-form birth certificate real? I don't know. I'll wait for experts to examine it, as should have been done BEFORE it was released, in order to REALLY put an end to this argument.

For two years he has sat back and watched as this country became divided over something that could have been dealt with swiftly.
Actually, he released a valid birth certificate before he was even elected. Birthers owed the POTUS an apology a long time ago. I wish someone would answer my questions though. What is the point of this vast conspiracy that birthers believe? Why would a man's entire life be fabricated just to make him POTUS and how would a conspiracy exist since 1961 with only "loony liberals" to back it? If any of this were true, Republicans can't save us.

Old 04-27-2011, 09:46 AM

2,713 posts, read 3,013,740 times
"He's proud of himself... and He is honored..."

LOL this guy

Old 04-27-2011, 09:46 AM

1,334 posts, read 2,982,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maja View Post
He did what no one else could do. He got Obama to produce the certificate.
Obama played Trump like a fiddle. Let him come out with all his Kooky conspiracy theories and then pulled the rug out from under him and made him look ridiculous.

Old 04-27-2011, 09:49 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,548,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
VICTORY! We have an official document from Hawaii confirming everything that the other document from Hawaii said. We've proved that the President was correct all along! Yeah, go us!

Please, go win some more victories of that sort.
That was the whole exercise now wasn't it. Trump just made both sides of this argument irrelevant. Obama doesn't get to use it to say to his supporters "look at those crazy ass birthers" The Republicans don't get to say to their supporters "Well its not his long form so maybe there is something not right in Denmark"

ABSOLUTELY FREAKING Hilarious.!!!!

Old 04-27-2011, 09:49 AM

3,681 posts, read 6,258,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
Those who fell for this wealthy imbecile are extremely desperate for ANYTHING to take attention away from the fine job our president is doing. It's becoming painfully obvious to the GOP that they are losers when compared to this president.

What a patheitc state of desperation the GOP finds itself in...manifested in the presence of Trump, the "birther" movement, the "tea party" movement,...it continues to be a nightmare for them.
REALITY CHECK....REALITY CHECK.....REALITY CHECK....

Obama - approval rating = 43%
Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama

Old 04-27-2011, 09:52 AM

3,681 posts, read 6,258,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogdad View Post
That was the whole exercise now wasn't it. Trump just made both sides of this argument irrelevant. Obama doesn't get to use it to say to his supporters "look at those crazy ass birthers" The Republicans don't get to say to their supporters "Well its not his long form so maybe there is something not right in Denmark"

ABSOLUTELY FREAKING Hilarious.!!!!
and BRILLIANT!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies